JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A Good Way....

+3
lily
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A Good Way....

Post  muratfan Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Jayelles wrote:She says she'd rather it wasn't a specilist "Madeleine" blog - presumably because she doesn't want an interviewer who is too familiar with the facts.

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
If you participate or know of any UK blogs that might like to interview me, please contact them. A good way to get a bit more buzz would be through the well-read blogs (not blogs focused on Madeleine).

She really is a piece of work!

I know a couple of blogs she can be interviewed on biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A  Good Way.... - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Profiler' Brown Wanted By The FBI! And Not In A Good Way....

Post  lily Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

biggrin biggrin biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 am

She's kidding herself if she thinks she will get anywhere in the UK with that dross.
It is worse than libellous - it is littered with innacuracies. The nearest she is going to get to the UK market is posting on Haverns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Brilliant, Jayelles rofl rofl rofl

How long do you think it will take her to hook up with that odious Bret person - they seem made for each other...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Brilliant rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Hands up anyone who has seen Pat Brown on television since the Casey Anthony trial verdict.
Not even on the Nancy Grace show.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

She's still twittering away - best place for her, really. She seems to have 'reality' issues - she seems unable to deal with it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:18 pm

I watched 2 Piers Morgan Tonight programs on the Casey Anthony case result and there was no sign of her on either of them. I think maybe Piers has heard of her? LL
Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Jayelles, rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm

crazytony wrote:Hands up anyone who has seen Pat Brown on television since the Casey Anthony trial verdict.

Nah. She's cooked her chips. And I'm surprised Nancy Grace still has a Show. Has she?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Brown must hate Dayle Hinman Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Am I missing something here? Is anyone actually paying any attention to these people?
Do we really need to be bored half to death?

When are they ever going to come up with something new and definitive? They just all sound so stupid now. Same old bloody same old. We have answered every question that they think they might have. And there is not one scrap of evidence against The McCanns. Not one.

These people are just sick. They hate everybody. They hated other people before The McCanns, and they will hate other people after The McCanns have long faded.

I don't know why they do this, but their lives must be really horrible.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

In case anyone can get CNN, Nancy Grace is on the Piers Morgan show next week, I think Monday evening, UK time 9pm, talking about the Case Anthony trial. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 pm

mrs trellis wrote:
crazytony wrote:Hands up anyone who has seen Pat Brown on television since the Casey Anthony trial verdict.

She was boasting on one of her FB pages (why is it that all these egotists have several?) that she had been on some show or other, slagging the jury, she said she found it hard to get a word in edgeways but all her fans were teling her how brill she was biggrin

The woman is a self seeking ignoramus. After four and a bit years of this malarky, I am a better Profiler than she will ever be. At least I can spot a sick arsehole when I see one.

Casey Anthony is Innocent, as found by a Jury of her Peers. Get over it. Unless they all want a Verdict by Opinion Poll. Let the bell toll for thee.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Don't confuse them with all that 'law' and 'proof' stuff, Sabot, you know they think justice abides at the end of a pitchfork or a noose in the hands of a lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Don't confuse them with all that 'law' and 'proof' stuff, Sabot, you know they think justice abides at the end of a pitchfork or a noose in the hands of a lynch mob.

But what do they want for themselves, Bonny?

I watched that Trial from start to finish, and I have never seen such a disgrace in all of my life. It was a farce. No right minded person would ever have found Casey Anthony to be guilty. Of what, for f*ck sake. They never actually got around to saying. Or proving.

Yes, okay. She is probably not a very nice person, but I have to wonder how America has so abused what was originally good English Law. I nearly died a couple of times in imagining how an English Judge would have dealt with the histrionics.

Sorry, sorry. This is probably the wrong thread.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

We've never been very good at all that 'on topic' stuff, Sabot..

I didn't follow every twist and turn of it, but when I did, I kept thinking, Where's the evidence? Where's the proof?

I can't say I think very much of Ms Anthony, but it was the prosecution's job to prove their case, and they didn't.

They seem to have done an awful lot of grandstanding and putting on a show; which is simply not good enough.

It is actually to the credit of the jurors and justice system that they weren't swayed by the hype and stuck to the law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 pm

You know, Bonny, there was an awful lot of forensic stuff, but none of it amounted to anything. They were all contradicting each other, and even themselves. And not one of them proved anything, mainly because most of it is still in infant stages. As if even that was important. But none of it would have proved just how the poor child died.
Her body was so degraded that no one could tell.

I am tired of saying that LE should have listened to Roy Kronk. The fact is that they didn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

Quite, Sabot - if they had done, then there may well have been a waterproof charge; it is irrational to blame the jury when mistakes like that have been made.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=613f655ea25e7a0e

If I Was A Profiler, Tralalalalalala!

Well said, Tony!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 am

Ah yes - found the actual verdict!

Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She was also found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/05/jury-reaches-verdict-in-casey-anthony-trial/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:07 am

The female lawyer who helped defend her, Ms Simmons, was on Piers Morgan yesterday and I understood her to say that the prosecution fielded two witnesses who stated that Casey was a very good mother; and the staff at the prison said she was polite and not like they expected her to be. I suppose they get used to prisoners on trial often being abusive, throwing tantrums etc. I am trying to find the section re the above - if I do I will post the link. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 am

That would be interesting, LL, thanks.
I read through one or two US press stories when I was trying to find the exact charges; I gather the prosecutor would enter the courthouse to rapturous applause...which is appalling, and precisely what was wrong with the whole case.
It was a murder trial, not a TV talent show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 am

They didn't prove child abuse because they couldn't prove that it wasn't an accident. No one ever saw Casey Anthony abuse the child, and they couldn't prove who dumped the body even. There was no other DNA at the scene and no fingerprints.
One might well assume that Casey Anthony dumped her, but an assumption isn't good enough, and certainly doesn't prove how the child died. This is where Reasonable Doubt came in.

I could makes lots of assumptions, and in fact I did, but there was no proof. The Jury did the only thing that they could.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 pm

I made a few assumptions too, Sabot, but as you say, that is not good enough.
To me, the prosecution should have spent more time on boring things, like actual evidence and proof, and less time playing to the gallery.
Oh, and it would have been an awfully good idea if someone had listened to Kronk, even if it did mean getting their feet wet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next