JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN

+3
Pedro Silva
bb1
Lamplighter
7 posters

Go down

SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  Empty SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2012/02/12/madeleine-mccann-detective-made-300k-from-book-about-tragedy-86908-23746030/

Madeleine McCann detective made £300k from book about tragedy
Feb 12 2012

THE Portuguese detective who was thrown off the Madeleine McCann case has made a ­fortune spouting lies about the missing girl’s parents.
Gonçalo Amaral has been paid at least £320,000 for a book and DVD peddling claims that Kate and Gerry McCann ­covered up Madeleine’s death in their holiday apartment.
The McCanns are suing Amaral for at least £1million for libel and breaching their human rights.
Their case against him was due to be heard in Lisbon last week but was ­postponed when he split from his legal team.
Amaral was booted off the police investigation following the disappearance of the three-year-old in 2007 after five months in charge.
His book – The Truth About The Lie – became a bestseller in Portugal, even though the country’s top legal officials insist there is no evidence to back up his accusations.
Amaral is believed to have made £1million from information about the case.
A legal source close to the ­McCanns said: “Amaral made an astonishing amount of money from his ­campaign to discredit the ­McCanns.
“I don’t know how he sleeps at night, knowing he cashed in on the tragic story of a young girl’s disappearance.”
Lawyers for the couple are expected to present proof of some of the ex-detective’s ­earnings when the case is heard.
They will show Amaral ­received at least £287,000 from the ­book publishers and £33,600 for a DVD.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : subtitle updated)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  Empty Re: SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

This is interesting.

His book – The Truth About The Lie – became a bestseller in Portugal, even though the country’s top legal officials insist there is no evidence to back up his accusations.
Amaral is believed to have made £1million from information about the case.

It would not surprise anyone if the trail of the purloined diary lead straight back to Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  Empty Re: SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Oh dear. The forkers tried, as usual, to hatespam the comments, but got nowhere; a mod-type person has made this post:

Curator wrote:
There is a huge difference between freedom of speech and making defamatory comments with no basis other than hearsay and conjecture.

Until people understand this, the comments will be removed.

SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  2 SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  2 SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  2 SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD - AMARAL CASHING IN  2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:32 pm

I agree with Curator:

"Curator wrote:
There is a huge difference between freedom of speech and making defamatory comments with no basis other than hearsay and conjecture.

Until people understand this, the comments will be removed."

to Curator:
thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Looks like Curator has had enough of them soiling his/her Sunday, all the comments are gone now and it appears no more can be made.

Good - the world has seen more than enough of their hate speech.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm

THE Portuguese detective who was thrown off the Madeleine McCann case has made a ­fortune spouting lies about the missing girl’s parents.

Guess the forkers can't handle the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Let's face it.

As far as Gonc is concerned financially, the more he can discredit the McCanns, the more money he makes. Not saying that was the reason for all the disinformation .. but there is a whole Industry out there making mega bucks out of discrediting peeps. The more outrageous and controversial, the more money is made.

Look at Brat. Christavao, Amaral, Pat Brown ... even Bennett. Ramp up the outrage and the money rolls in.

Brat is very cunning; he mainly attacks the dead. Says foul things. Little likelyhood of any come back tho!

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Carpet-chewing alert - it's in the Mirror as well, now:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/goncalo-amaral-made-a-fortune-spouting-681722

Revealed: How shamed cop made a fortune spouting lies about Madeleine McCann's parents

Gonçalo Amaral has been paid at least £320,000 for a book and DVD ­peddling his outrageous claims that Kate and Gerry McCann covered up the death of Madeleine

he Portuguese detective who was thrown off the Madeleine McCann case in disgrace has made a fortune spouting lies about the missing girl’s parents.

The Sunday Mirror can reveal Gonçalo Amaral has been paid at least £320,000 for a book and DVD ­peddling his outrageous claims that Kate and Gerry McCann covered up the death of Madeleine in the family’s holiday apartment.

Amaral was booted off the investigation after just five months in charge. But his book, The Truth About The Lie, became a bestseller in Portugal even though the country’s top lawman insists there’s no evidence to back up his accusations.

A legal source close to the ­McCanns believes ­Amaral could have made as much as ­£1million in total.

“Amaral made an astonishing amount of money from his ­campaign to discredit the ­McCanns,” said the source.

“I don’t know how he sleeps at night, knowing he’s cashing in on the tragic story of a three-year-old girl’s disappearance.”

Gerry and Kate are suing ­Amaral for at least £1million for libel and breaching their human rights.

Lawyers for the couple, from Rothley, Leics, are expected to present proof of some of the ex-detective’s earnings when the case is heard.

They will show Amaral ­received at least £287,000 from the ­publisher of the book, which has been ­translated across Europe, and £33,600 for a DVD ­documentary.

SLURS

The McCanns’ civil case against Amaral was due to be heard in Lisbon last week but was ­postponed when the ex-cop split suddenly from his legal team.

In 2009 the Sunday Mirror ­revealed the McCanns had lodged a 36-page writ at the Lisbon court saying Amaral’s slurs left them “totally destroyed”.

Friends, relations and those who worked with the couple after Madeleine’s disappearance will support their claims as witnesses. The McCanns are not expected to give evidence in person.

If they win, the money will be used in the search for Madeleine, who disappeared in May 2007 on a family holiday in the Algarve.

Amaral, 52, led the investigation until October 2007 when he was removed for claiming British police were only helping with leads provided by the McCanns.

During his stint heading the inquiry, the Sunday Mirror caught him enjoying regular boozy ­lunches, one of which lasted more than three hours.

Portugal’s attorney general Jose Pinto Monteiro later archived the investigation and cleared the McCanns of any wrong-doing.

Kate and Gerry have never given up hope of finding Madeleine, and Scotland Yard detectives are now carrying out their own probe into her disappearance.

---------------

Looks like that tide just refuses to turn biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Story also in the sister paper Sunday Mirror. So the truth seems to be reaching a very wide audience indeed today. Not going to please the Anti McCann Haters at all is it?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/goncalo-amaral-made-a-fortune-spouting-681722

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

They had all persuaded themselves that the Tide was going to Turn after Leveson, greenink, because the press would want 'revenge' because Team McCann took money off them, so the floodgates would open.

Now, some of us have been trying to explain that the press would indeed want 'revenge', but it would be from the sources in the PJ who fed them all that rubbish and all those smears, not the targets of it.

Also, they all convinced themselves a new day was dawning because Bennett was going to show those McCanns, etc., what was what. So far, Bennett has conceded to Ed Smethurst, made a fool of himself in court, and had a sudden diplomatic illness.

Heaven knows what Brown is doing in Portugal; she hasn't seen fit to post the promised daily updates. All their high hopes have, as usual, turned into tears before bedtime.

It still hasn't dawned on any of them that this is because they are actually WRONG, and in the wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

According to what I've just read on MM 2012 is going to be a Great Year. This is the year when The McCanns will be brought to Justice somehow or another.
So now I am all confused. What should I believe? Should I buy a black hat or a white one?

Ah, I know. I'll buy a white one and then crayon it black if I need to. Phew, I was getting a bit worried there for a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm

OMG, Sabot, U iz that Panda what textusa has caught out being a Dark Force, ain't U?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:52 pm

bb1 wrote:OMG, Sabot, U iz that Panda what textusa has caught out being a Dark Force, ain't U?

Shocked Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:56 pm

According to what I've just read on MM 2012 is going to be a Great Year.

Didn't some fortune teller announce that 2012 was going to be a great year for legal matters? And naturally, tick tock, they decided that meant that Gonc was going to wave his Ace and them McCanns would be caught bang to rights?

They forgot the lesson of J. Domino, who announced on 3a that great things would be happening around about the 19th August, 2009.

Naturally, tick tock, etc....

What actually happened was that 3a went down the gurgler, courtesy of the Rothley Stalking and the Law of Unforeseen Consequences.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:00 pm

bb1 wrote:OMG, Sabot, U iz that Panda what textusa has caught out being a Dark Force, ain't U?

Nah, I'm a Domino.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Sabot wrote:

Nah, I'm a Domino.

Not JDomino, Sabot? Iz U the one what prophseyz said greeat fings wold be happening when 3As went and tick tocked off...............
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Nah, I'm a Domino.

Not JDomino, Sabot? Iz U the one what prophseyz said greeat fings wold be happening when 3As went and tick tocked off...............

I seem to remember I had a Lancashire Hot Pot going in the jolly old Cauldron on that occasion, Lily, and I have to say that it worked quite well at the time, if a trifle drawn out which wuz proberly all they carrots. But I am collecting up a Mess of Pottage at the moment, only I don't like the look of all they Lentils so I might use mushy peas instead. There's nothing like a bit of Bi Carb to cause consternation and rapid departure.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:31 pm

PS. Acherly, I thought it had worked this morning when MM briefly went down, but I couldn't get on here to tell you all about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:32 pm

scratch Ah.....the Bi carb iz the thing wot makes everyfink dis a pier?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 pm

The McCanns’ civil case against Amaral was due to be heard in Lisbon last week but was ­postponed when the ex-cop split suddenly from his legal team.

Remember, folks, you heard it here second - J4 was the first, and it took Team Gonc several days to conjure up some truly awful spinning about the distance from Lisbon to Faro rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down