JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    Lindy Chamberlain. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Lindy Chamberlain.

3 posters

Go down

Lindy Chamberlain. Empty Lindy Chamberlain.

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 am

Courtesy of CarlyMichelle who said she never believed Lindy Chamberlain was guilty.
    Rotten little fibber, she did so.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19053-humans-were-involved-in-disappearance-says-lead-azaria-detective#top
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Lindy Chamberlain. Empty Re: Lindy Chamberlain.

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 am

Oh, as soon as I saw her waving her pitchfork on MM, I figured they would be setting up another internet lynch mob.

He sounds like another one from the Gonc school of policing:

Mrs Chamberlain was released in 1986 after the jacket was found, partially buried. Mr Marchant said "a few rough experiments" carried out by late forensics experts Joy Kuhl and Brian Nieman showed the jacket could not be removed from a doll by pulling it over the head and turning it inside out.

Really? I could tell him in FIVE SECONDS how it could be done. Feel free to try this at home on yourself...

1. Wear similar jacket, cardigan or jersey.

2. Grab it by hem and pull off over your head, being none too careful about your hairdo.

3. Result is one inside-out garment.

Bl**dy pitchforkers.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 am

Can you run this one by me again, Sabot?

The forkers are gathering the kindling for another witchburning because a retired police officer claims that two now-deceased 'forensic experts' carried out 'rough experiments' and couldn't figure out how the baby's jacket came to be inside out and buttoned up?

The three of them were in the wrong job if they didn't know what would happen if the dingo had dragged the child by the hem of the garment.

And notice him wriggling:

no rips, no tears, no precise dingo scissors teeth cuts, only some stitching that had become loose with the loops intact,

Note the use of the weasel word 'precise' - in non-forkerspeak, that means there was damage.

But hey, since when did small details like the truth spoil things for internet lynch mobs?
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

You is awesome Bonny.

Do I see a new career as a forensic profiler beckoning?

Jean-Pierre.t50
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 am

It's ridiculous, Jean Pierre - there is a glaringly obvious explanation for the jacket, but rather than even try to think for themselves, they go slavering after some elderly and bitter policeman quoting now-dead 'experts' because it gives them another stick to beat the McCanns with.

Then they complain because they are called haters and pitchforkers. Go figure!
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

DOG'S TEETH GO THROUGH KNITTED STITCHES. Many is the jumper that I have picked up from the floor that has escaped terminal damage, not least my one and only Cashmere jumper, thank God. And I always pull jumpers over my head from the hem because I always wash them inside out. This stops the Sun from fading the colour.

Just watch her. She will manage to imply without actually saying. And people think she is stupid?
    Aborigines told them that Dingoes Steal Babies, but none of this evidence was heard.

This is just another Bash The McCanns Exercise. Or Bash Lindy Chamberlain again. I don't think it matters which.
    Some half arsed Detectives who got it wrong will never admit it. Thirty bloody years and still The Pitch Forkers are adding to her grief. Stick in there, Folks, for the long haul. If we can be bothered.

And The Little Tazzy Devil DID say that Lindy was guilty. She only changed her mind when I pointed out that Lindy Chamberlain had gone to prison for a crime she did not commit, and that she had since be found Innocent. And given Loads a Money. Carly didn't seem to know that.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh, just ignore her, Sabot, ignore all of them, in fact. You wouldn't have anything to do with the likes of them in real life, after all.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, just ignore her, Sabot, ignore all of them, in fact. You wouldn't have anything to do with the likes of them in real life, after all.

I might, Bonny. In fact they are often difficult to ignore. There is a lot of it about. They don't just attack people like The McCanns you know. They will tear anyone to bits when they don't have anything better to do, which is quite often.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Sara @SafariSara Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    ROFL - so they've read an interveiw and they proclaim Chamberlain is "guilty" because of it? Only in anti #McCann muppet world, that is LOL
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 pm

BTW, why are the forkers assuming that their retired police officer is being entirely honest about the 'rough experiment' he and these conveniently-dead 'forensic experts' carried out.

Given the years that have passed, it is just possible that he is misremembering *cough* Wink
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Goncalo Amaral will still be proclaiming that The McCanns are guilty in thirty years time. If he lives that long, which I hope he does. And so will The Pitch Forkers. Finding Madeleine won't make any difference. They will just think of another way to blame them.
    Like, why did The Chamberlains leave that small baby in a tent? I left my babies alone in a tent while we cooked around a camp fire outside Fort William, and God knows how many ravening beast there might have been. You never can tell in The Highland.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

bb1 wrote:BTW, why are the forkers assuming that their retired police officer is being entirely honest about the 'rough experiment' he and these conveniently-dead 'forensic experts' carried out.

Given the years that have passed, it is just possible that he is misremembering *cough* Wink

Look, Bonny. If he's never pulled a jumper over his head then he wouldn't know, would he. Although in my experience most men do this with shirts without unbuttoning them. Tell me I'm wrong. Really annoying when you have to unbutton them before you wash them.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 pm

See, I told ya. It's not her fault if no one believes The Chamberlains. But her Dad thinks The McCanns are innocent.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justiceforallkids Today at 1:17 pm

MaryB wrote:
    I was never very convinced by the dingo story. But when it seemed to be 'proved' it was true I more or less forgot about it. But really didn't accept that a dingo took that child.

CarlyMichelle.

i was 1 when azaria vanished 13 months actully but from what my parents tell me no one believed them

Justiceforallkids
    Platinum Poster

Number of posts: 3650
    Warning:

Registration date: 2009-08-20
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Just ignore them, Sabot, they've got something else to foam about now - a Sunday edition of the Sun is launching shortly.

Full story in the main forum.

bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Forker free report:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16176288

'Dingo Baby Death' Case Re-Opens In Australia

A fourth inquest has opened into the mysterious death more than 30 years ago of Australian baby Azaria Chamberlain, whose parents maintain was carried off and killed by a dingo.

The court has been told that the wild dog is likely to have taken the nine-week-old child from a tent near Uluru, or Ayres Rock, in the outback in 1980.
    The infamous case gripped Australia and the world and could now be closer to a conclusion.
    It has been the subject of three previous inquests and a trial which saw Azaria's mother Lindy Chamberlain jailed.
    But evidence to the fourth inquest suggests that attacks by dingoes on humans are frequent and sometimes fatal.

Now remarried, Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton and her first husband, Michael Chamberlain, want the record to formally state it was a dingo which took their child.
    "It gives me hope that this time, Australians will finally be warned and realise that dingoes are a dangerous animal," she told journalists outside the court.
    "And I also hope that this will give a final finding which closes the inquest into my daughter's death which so far has been standing open and unfinished."

Azaria disappeared in August 1980. Her body was never found.
    Her mother insisted a dingo had snatched the infant but her version of events was widely doubted by the Australian public.
    Chamberlain was eventually convicted of murder by a jury who believed she killed the child in her car and then disposed of the body.
    She spent three years in jail, during which time she gave birth to another daughter.
    She was later acquitted by a Royal Commission and a third inquest, in 1995, left an open finding on the death.
    Azaria's parents sat through the first day's hearing which they hope will see Azaria's death certificate changed to say she was killed by a dingo.

Michael Chamberlain told the court in an emotional address that people needed to be aware of the dangers of the dingoes.
    "Since the loss of Azaria I have had an abiding fear and paranoia about safety around dingoes," he said.
    "They send a shudder up my spine. It is a hell I have to endure."
    The court in Darwin, northern Australia, was told that authorities regarded dingoes as responsible for many attacks in the years since Azaria's disappearance.
    The coroner was told there were 239 attacks causing injury to people between 1990 and 2011, with three deaths.

Journalist Sandy Aloisi has covered the case for many years.
    She told Sky News: "I think a lot of Australians now think there was a miscarriage of justice.
    "Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton's demeanour at the time of the first inquest played heavily with public opinion against her, she was very calm, stoic, and I think a lot of people just wondered why she just didn't break down and cry.
    "Sadly, to convict a person just on their demeanour seems a great miscarriage of justice but I think that went a long way to having a large amount of public opinion against her."
    Coroner Elizabeth Morris will hand down her findings at a later date.

Lindy Chamberlain. 16176324

Azaria Chamberlain's jacket was found near a dingo's lair
    ===================

The coroner was told there were 239 attacks causing injury to people between 1990 and 2011, with three deaths

That is an awful lot of attacks - and three fatalities? The forkers don't seem to mention those.....

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic addded)
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm

A Fox, which is smaller than a Dingo, ran off with both of my sister's Geese, at different times. And a fully grown Goose is about the same size as a small baby. The bones and feathers were never found.
    Fortunately, no one accused my sister of murdering her Geese. They all knew who done it.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Look at this:

Re: Lindy Chamberlain says she could have lost all her children
    fred Today at 9:54 pm

Lioned wrote:
    It wouldn't be unusual for a hungry dingo to grab something to eat.There have been cases in this country of foxes attacking babies in houses.

I'm still not convinced 100% about that story Lion

Must be related to freaks like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291353/The-animal-rights-fanatics-benefits-left-fox-attack-family-needing-police-protection.html

Who are the real animals?

Lindy Chamberlain. Article-1291353-0A39495E000005DC-145_306x487 Lindy Chamberlain. Article-1291353-0A373F01000005DC-579_306x487

Annabella Laws, left, and Maria Bartlett, posted vile abuse about the family on a website, including 'I wonder how much she was paid by the fox hunters?' in a reference to a perceived campaign by the pro-hunt lobby

Oddly enough, that's how I always picture forkers...
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Lindy Chamberlain. Article-1291353-0A347BDD000005DC-57_634x510

Lisa Gwyther is another animal rights extremist behind the vile internet abuse and wrote how she believed the attack was a trick

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291353/The-animal-rights-fanatics-benefits-left-fox-attack-family-needing-police-protection.html#ixzz1nLITmegH

Pound to a penny, that one is a member of a hate site.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

This forker rather proves the point:

I tend not to believe the story about the fox. I think the parents got paid an amount of money for the story. So I had my doubts. And I certainly never believed a dingo took the child in Australia.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Sickening, isn't it.

Aborigines were saying years before this happened that Dingos could steal babies, but no one wanted to hear this, so they weren't allowed to testify.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I gather there was quite a lot of evidence from Aborigines, but it was never heard?

I would have thought they would know everything there is to know about Australian wildlife, having lived with it for thousands of years.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down