JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE

3 posters

Go down

CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE Empty CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 am

Re: Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: A Picture Worth a Thousand Words
Stella Today

C.Edwards wrote:

CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE YsbWr

Looking at this google earth shot, there is only a very small window for being overlooked at the front with those trees positioned in the way they are in relation to 5a. Those are mature trees and would form a pretty significant barrier I'd have thought. The chances of the few possible overlookers just happening to be looking out of the right window at the right time would have been vanishingly small.

I’m just briefly stopping by to say that this is my last post on this forum. C. Edwards, I just wanted to thank you for being the only person to fully appreciate the logistics of these trees and for wanting to debate it in a civil manner. Pat Brown also had the decency to acknowledge it by saying “I DID overlook the trees on the back side of the lot, so please go to my post & read my revised blog post”. Yes, even Pat Brown came to realise I was right and graciously amended her blog. Thanks Pat.

It is a very sad day when one poster is allowed ‘six’ swipes at another for simply pointing out the facts, before that poster is forced to retaliate. Ten times in total I was subjected to unwarranted abuse, being accused of attacking Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown and for “leading everyone up the garden path”. It was not an abuse of position aiyoyo, but merely a moderator stepping in to do what a moderator is supposed to do. It is such a shame that no one else stepped in to stop that verbal onslaught, on my behalf.

What’s done is done (as they say) and there is no going back. I thought this was a forum that wanted quality over quantity, but sadly I was wrong. I will not be joining any other forum from here on. Instead I have chosen to beaver away behind the scenes on my own, sending the results directly into Scotland Yard. Many people here have already thrown in the towel it would seem, but not me. I still have faith that Scotland Yard’s review, will activate the Portuguese into reopening their investigation. It’s not about being an optimist Tony, it’s about understanding the complexity of this homicide investigation and seeing that there is no room left in Pandora’s box, to put everything back.

Good bye everyone.

-----------------

It was rather on the cards; why those Brown cultists kept insisting black was white in the face of a mound of photographic evidence to the contrary, not least from the PJ, baffled onlookers.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE Empty Re: CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 am

Remember this?

Certainly seems if some people want to undermine Pat Brown and discredit her work! Hmmmmmmmmmmm

How's that for paranoia? Stella was right are three words none of us ever expected to write, but she was, the photographic proof that she was right is all over the internet.

So what does that say about the people who have been insisting otherwise since Brown wrote that hilarious blog, which she had to rewrite?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE Empty Re: CMOMM MODGATE: STELLA FLOUNCES OVER TREEGATE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 am

More on the bizarre business of 'Edwards' and his sister *cough*:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post63869.html#p63869
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

The trees that were there in 2007 are so blindingly obvious that one wonders what the fuss is all about. I can see people falling out about opinions, but this wasn't an opinion, it was FACT.
Anyway, a couple of them are cheering her departure so the Hell Hole can only get worse. If that's possible.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Oh yes....

AmNotMerylStreep Today
I'm sorry your going Stella. I'm sorry you felt you were being verbally abused. But it was you who actually did a lot of browbeating and bullying of members, over a long period of time, so maybe you know how they feel now that you have said you feel verbally abused. It's a shame that when someone doesn't agree with an opinion they flounce instead of debate. I'm afraid you have shown that you won't tolerate anyone unless they agree with you, whether right or wrong.

What was there to 'debate'? Brown and her fanclub were WRONG. Demonstrably WRONG. And the ones trying to claim black was white, in the face of photograph after photograph showing they were WRONG, made absolute fools of themselves, and are continuing to do so.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

They won't care about being wrong. That's the thing you see. But I really don't understand how this happened. Stella completely lost control of the Board and the harpies took over. How did that happen? If they had been Pros they would have been banned. But at least three of them who were entirely in the wrong have won. Stunning in it's stupidity.
Which one of them will become a Mod, I wonder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Doubtless the traditional forker Catfight and backstab has been going on behind the scenes, Sabot - they can't help themselves.

It was very thoughtful of Brown to cause so much trouble on the hate site she belongs to, wasn't it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Doubtless the traditional forker Catfight and backstab has been going on behind the scenes, Sabot - they can't help themselves.

It was very thoughtful of Brown to cause so much trouble on the hate site she belongs to, wasn't it? Pcorneater

Yer, she probably got an ear full from Candyfloss and Havern, and probably Bennett as well.
It doesn't pay to tell the pitch Forkers the Truth, obviously.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 pm

What does it say about the Truthseekers that, when presented with photos, etc., that show their latest Pied Piper is WRONG, they then deny what is in the photos, etc., and claim that the person pointing out their idol's error is 'undermining' the forum?

They remind me of those delusional fanatics at the end of the Third Reich, convinced a Miracle Weapon was going to save them, even as the Red Army parked its tanks on their lawn.

I don't think they are ever going to come to their senses, personally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

And just to prove it, they appear to have deleted the nasty post by the one who isn't a film star....yes, that's the way to do it, sweep it all under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Don't forget this though

I will not be joining any other forum from here on. Instead I have chosen to beaver away behind the scenes on my own, sending the results directly into Scotland Yard. Many people here have already thrown in the towel it would seem, but not me.

NUTTER! Hahau

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm

I know, can you imagine? As if the Yard haven't had enough comic interludes from Bennett Pcorneater Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm

That 'Edwards' idiot is still ranting on Amazon...

C. Edwards says:
I think that's one of the most sensible posts I've ever seen by a "pro" and I am surprised - no, thinking about it, I'm not - that 3 people say it "doesn't add to the discussion"... shame.

I am able to debate things without hooting in derision. I get carried away sometimes, it's true, but I am surprisingly moderate in my views about what happened, no matter what it may appear like on the outside ;-)

Try me, you might be surprised. Bear in mind that I'm only ridiculing Jayelles as I'm trying to goad her into coming on here, so I am being deliberately provocative in her case.

I think the forker will find that Jayelles has better things to do with her time than pay much heed to a very obvious troll. Pcorneater

Especially one who appears to have pretended to be his own sister when pfa caught him:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2278.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm

GOAD? Is that what it's all about? We gave up Debating with that crowd a long time ago. We've all tried offering reasonable alternatives, and been screeched at, abused, and banned, some of us many times. It has no effect anymore. Nowadays we just laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

It's unbelievable, isn't it? Pathetic, childish, playground antics - then they wonder why no-one can be bothered with them.

I know HB and others still try, but it's like trying to explain space travel to turnips, especially when trolls like that one are involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Small point, Jayelles, about 'Edwards' -

If he wants to debate the case, he can join here or JATYK2

No, he can NOT join here. This is a forker-free zone. These people have more than enough outlets for their bile already - they do NOT get a platform here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down