JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Breivik and his home-made pretendy uniform, and the medals he awarded himself:

http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/more-on-norway-killers-masonic-and.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Remember Blackwatch, the blogger who vanished?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/breivik-is-innocent.html

Anonymous said...
I mentioned yesterday that I'd kept several emails by a man who'd mailed me last year and bore a striking resemblance to Anders Breivik. I see the Telegraph have identified him as Paul Ray - an Englishman now living in Malta.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8664100/Norway-killer-Right-wing-British-blogger-fears-he-provided-inspiration-for-Anders-Behring-Breivik.html

Same guy.

Calls himself 'Lionheart'.

Which is who Breivik says he met in the UK.

Breivik isn't innocent of course - but he could be playing a very complex game. I can't see Ray be so clumsy as to announce his views so grandly and be a party to anything so gross.

Blackwatch
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

An excellent piece about the stoic and dignified manner in which Norway is dealing with this:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16214067

Mind you, I do think this is taking politeness a bit too far:

When he called Breivik "pudgy" in Norwegian media before the trial, Professor Eriksen said some people took offence.
"I received mail from people who said 'you shouldn't say that about his appearance. He has a mother. We have to treat him with respect.'"

Like so many of these Master Race types, Breivik gave the Ugly Tree a good rattle on the way down.

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 626x
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Ok, ok this is not hot off the press, but news of the past week.
It is too important to cast aside as old news.

Norway is in protest against Anders Breivik (aka Brainsick)and how.

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Fb_pla10

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/pete-seegers-music-to-be-featured-at-oslo-hate-trial/

PETE SEEGER’S MUSIC TO BE FEATURED AT OSLO HATE TRIAL

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Pete-s11
Songwriter Pete Seegers, (93)

Norwegians protest Breivik, singing song he hates

Thousands of Norwegians walked to the streets of Oslo on Thursday to sing a children’s song calling for peace and fraternity, in a protest against mass killer Anders Behring Breivik who has called it Marxist brainwashing.

They plan to sing arm-in-arm a few blocks from the courthouse where Breivik is on trial for the killings of 77 people in a gun and bomb rampage last year.

I grew up with this song and have sung it to my child, said Lill Hjoennevaag, one of the organizers of the demonstration.

Everybody I know feels strongly about this song and we need to take it back, she told public broadcaster NRK.

Lillebjoern Nilsen’s Children of the Rainbow, a Norwegian rendition of American folk singer Pete Seeger’s 1971 My Rainbow Race, is a popular song in Norway.

Breivik has used it as an example of brainwashing, but it is rather an example of the opposite,said Christine Bar, another organizer, who launched the event on Facebook.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BarnAvRegnbuen

We think it represents diversity, and it stands for the community we have chosen to live in, and which Breivik and similar people want to tear down,she added.

Breivik set off a car bomb, killing eight people, then gunned down 69 people, mostly teenagers, at a youth summer camp organized by the ruling Labour Party on July 22.

In court on Friday he attacked Norway’s schools and in particular Nilsen.

He is a good example of a Marxist who infiltrated the cultural sector; he writes music that is used to brainwash children,Breivik said.

He admits the killings and has described his attacks in shocking detail, but pleads not guilty, claiming the right to protect Norway from multiculturalism and Muslim immigration.

He said the Labour Party was his chief target because it had promoted mass immigration, and that its youth camp was political indoctrination with the aim of brainwashing young activists.

He expressed regrets he was unable to complete his plan of beheading former Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland, known as the mother of the country, and said he had hoped to kill many more.

On Wednesday he railed at psychiatrists who diagnosed him as psychotic, saying their report contained evil, fictional inventions.

Selected lyrics, as translated by Reuters, follow:

A sky full of stars

Blue ocean far as you see

An earth where flowers grow.

Can you wish for more?

Together we shall live

Every sister, every brother

Small children of the rainbow

And a fertile soil

But tell all the children

Tell your father, tell your mother

This is our last chance

To share one hope, one world

BBC

Norway version

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 16214210
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks for posting up the Norway version - my dad's family has close ties with Norway, they originated from there, and we still have a Norwegian surname. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Doesn't Pete Seegar look well? It's a marvellous thing to do. I hope the cowardly mass murderer can hear every single note.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh I am in the mood now biggrin
Look how amazing Pete Seegers is, 89 years old, in concert with Bruce Springsteen (my favourite) during the inauguration of Barack Obama in Washington.
The song "This land is your land", written by his friend Woody Guthrie. Oh and there is Obama too....enjoying the show...

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Pete-s12

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Breivik Trial: Girl Pulled Bullet From Her Foot

A survivor of the island attack by Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik has revealed how she pulled a bullet out of a foot wound after being shot.

Frida Holm Skoglund, 20, told a court in Oslo that she spent nearly an hour in icy water before being rescued by a boat.
She said that as the boat headed towards her she thought it was Breivik trying to hunt her down again.
Rescuers later told the student, who also suffered an asthma attack, that the cold water had stemmed blood loss from her wound.
Speaking from the witness box Miss Skoglund said: "We won. He lost. Norwegian youth can swim (again)."

More at:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16227367

Do you suppose Breivik realises what a snivelling coward he really is when he listens to these brave young people testifying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon May 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Do you suppose Breivik realises what a snivelling coward he really is when he listens to these brave young people testifying?

Of course not - he is claiming he acted in self defence! Kind of 'stand your ground' I suppose? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

It just gets worse....

A man has set himself on fire outside the court where Norwegian right-wing extremist Anders Breivik is on trial over the deaths of 77 people, according to Sky sources.

Sky's Trygve Sorvaag, reporting from the Oslo court, said the incident occurred near the security examination point.
Sorvaag said: "The man is now in hospital with serious injuries.
"Police said he was a Norwegian citizen."

More at:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16228189
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 pm

OMG what a desperate thing to do
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 am

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/15/anders-behring-breivik-trial-survivor?cat=world&type=article

Victim: We are stronger than ever

Anders Behring Breivik trial: we are stronger than ever, survivor tells court
Ina Rangønes Libak, who was shot at least four times, recalls friends' bravery and the moment she believed she might survive

ANDERS BREIVIK - A FATHER REMEMBERS - Page 2 Cinge10
Ina Rangønes Libak spent almost a month in hospital after Breivik shot her at least four times. Photograph: Henrik Christie

Ina Rangønes Libak spent almost a month in hospital after Anders Behring Breivik found her hiding behind a piano in a cafe on the island of Utøya last July. He killed 13 people in that building and shot Libak at least four times – in the face, in both arms and in her left breast.
She still has the scars, she told Oslo criminal court on Tuesday, rising from her seat to show off the most visible. "I just cover them up with make-up – good make-up."
She felt sure she was going to die that day, Libak said. "I remember all the shots that hit me," said the 22-year-old during testimony that had the courtroom crying and laughing in equal measure.
"I think I was first shot in the arms and I thought, OK, I can survive this, it's OK if you're shot in the arms. Then I was shot in the jaw. I thought, OK, this is a lot more serious. Then I was shot in the chest and I thought, OK, this is going to kill me."
Somehow, she managed to run. "I started to feel that I am stumbling, falling, I don't have full control over my body and I'm thinking, OK, I'm going to die. This is how it feels to die … I couldn't stop the bleeding. I was shouting 'I've been shot, I've been shot, I'm going to die.'"
Then she remembered a friend's voice saying: "We can't leave Ina here." He carried her to shelter with others underneath a skate ramp.
What happened there, Libak said, was "just amazing". Her friends started taking off their clothes to use as tourniquets. They supported each other, she said. "Every time one person got really upset and said sorry, the other said: 'It's OK, we're going to work our way through this, we'll survive. We're going to make this.'"
She remembered crying that she was going to die, only to be reminded of another member of the AUF, the Norwegian Labour party's youth wing, which was holding its annual summer camp on Utøya on 22 July. "She was from Uganda and she survived being shot in the head, so we were saying to each other: 'We can survive, we can survive.'"
They heard the shots getting closer. Libak recalled one of the group whispering a stern order: "'We are just going to lie bloody still here' – she doesn't usually swear, so we knew it was serious."
Despite the danger, Libak's friends stayed by her side. "None of them chose to save their own lives and run. They said we are all together in this."
The group held their breath as Breivik approached, eventually coming to within two metres. "But he didn't look in our direction," Libak said. "If he had, he would have seen us. It would have been easy to spot us if he had been looking in the other direction."
It was much later, after Breivik was arrested, that Libak realised she was not his only victim. She was carried by a friend to a rescue boat, she said, "but there were so many dead people to climb over and they stumbled. It was just gruesome and then we understood the extent of what had happened."
On the boat to the mainland, Libak recalled, she told a friend not to look at her. "You'll suffer trauma later," she told the friend. "And I don't know how she found the right words, but she said: 'No, Ina, you are really, really beautiful."
It was then that she first believed she might survive. "Through this whole experience on Utøya I had a voice in my head … telling me there is no trouble dying, it's like falling asleep. But once I got there I had a hope that things were going to turn out right."
The court laughed as she remembered "something weird" she told the female head of the trauma team at the hospital. "I was telling her how great it was for equal rights and equality that she was head of the team."
Ten months on, Libak's positivity has not faltered. "We've been very good at taking care of one another and supporting each other," she said. "I've spent a lot of time in AUF and it's great to see new members and to see that the old members are committed and we are stronger than ever. We focus on the politics and this hasn't weakened us.
"At the same time it's been hard. It's been horrendous, all these fantastic strong people that we lost and that people loved so much These were people that Norway needed as well," she told the court.
Since the attacks, membership of the youth wings of Norway's major political parties has jumped – by 46% between 2010 and 2011 in the case of Labour, to 13,900, and by 59% for the Young Conservatives, to 4,422.
Libak has continued with her course in international environment and development studies, and taken all her exams. One of the prosecutors posed a question that many others in court were thinking: "You appear to be a person with a more positive attitude than average," said Svein Holden. "But it must still be very hard for you?"
Of course, said Libak. "It has. I'm not trying to hide that in any way." She was often afraid, she said, and still had nightmares.
Breivik has claimed he carried out the massacre on Utøya in order to wipe out the next generation of a political party he blamed for encouraging a multicultural Norway. But the message from many of the young people who survived his rampage is clear: you have made us stronger, not weaker.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2