JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Making it up.   EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Making it up.   EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Making it up.   EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Making it up.   EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Making it up.   EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Making it up.   EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Making it up.   EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Making it up.   EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Making it up.   EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Making it up.

+2
bb1
Jean-Pierre.t50
6 posters

Go down

Making it up.   Empty Making it up.

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

Re: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman
HiDeHo Today at 1:32 am

.tanszi wrote:
id send it to SY anyway Hideho.

Maybe I should...does anyone know the email address?

I have had the information for about a year and a half now, very credible coming from a retired friend that I haven't discussed the case with although he knew of my interest. His wife was 'visiting' a 'known' person (I have the name) in Portugal, who claimed to have a friend that loaned the McCanns a car.

It's hearsay, but they have no reason to know that MAY be important, especially if it was BEFORE Madeleine disappeared (which I don't know)

May be nothing, may be VERY important. I have always believed that they took Madeleine's body from the apartment prior to May 3rd and therefore a car would be feasible ESPECIALLY as many people were asked in their Rogatory interviews if they had seen the McCanns in a car during the holiday..
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster

Number of posts: 1136
Warning:

Registration date: 2009-08-29

. Re: Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman
kathybelle Today at 2:43 am

.HiDeHo wrote:
tanszi wrote:
id send it to SY anyway Hideho.

Maybe I should...does anyone know the email address?

I have had the information for about a year and a half now, very credible coming from a retired friend that I haven't discussed the case with although he knew of my interest. His wife was 'visiting' a 'known' person (I have the name) in Portugal, who claimed to have a friend that loaned the McCanns a car.

It's hearsay, but they have no reason to know that MAY be important, especially if it was BEFORE Madeleine disappeared (which I don't know)

May be nothing, may be VERY important. I have always believed that they took Madeleine's body from the apartment prior to May 3rd and therefore a car would be feasible ESPECIALLY as many people were asked in their Rogatory interviews if they had seen the McCanns in a car during the holiday.

Good morning HiDeHo

I'm almost sure that I read the McCanns hired this car before Madeleine disappeared and once it was returned, it wasn't hired out to anyone, until the McCanns hired the car again 6 weeks later.

Excuse my French, but what a bloody mess this case is. Never before have I heard of a missing child, who is missing because of their parent's bad behaviour and even though the parents have admitted something that was a crime, the "Powers that be" have helped the parents evade prosecution.

Poor Madeleine, I will always believe she was not the much loved and wanted child, the McCanns have tried to make us believe she was.

I returned from my sister's yesterday and very shortly, I am going to compose the letter to David Cameron, that I said I would compose in an earlier post. I am also going to send Theresa May a copy of the letter. .
kathybelle
Elite Member

Number of posts: 391
Warning:

Registration date: 2010-02-04

Similar topics.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Making it up.   Empty Re: Making it up.

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 am

What a load of total, complete, delusional rubbish rofl rofl rofl

It's as bad as the one who claimed a Yard detective took it into his head to tell all to her son in an Indian restaurant in Edinburgh - then had to hastily back-pedal when pressed for details.

And they do love feeling sorry for themselves, don't they, when they are making up these fantasies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 am

Ah...a new one for my dossier on HiDeHo.....all her lies in just one pinky map
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Oh and another one...Joana Morais...needs a new folder...nr.8

Mad cows....

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

Bonny, don't forget the two cops discussing it at a certain poster's son's karate class, where it was said that all the UK police knew the McCanns done it and it then being posted up as an ongoing saga; we got part 1 and then part 2 but deafening silence after that. LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 am

Morais would be well advised to slink off and hide her shame, after her recent meltdown.

Not to mention altering Portuguese news stories to suit her own agenda. And failing to explain why her beloved Gonc appears to be in residence in a police station.

Oh, and failing to tell the shooms about the scandal engulfing her other idol Cristoval.

Can you imagine what the forkers would be like if someone close to the McCanns was accused of wiretapping/blackmail/intimidation and all the rest of it?

Can you imagine what the forkers would be like if one of the McCanns gave their address to a court as c/o a police station hundreds of miles from their family?

There would be 100 pages threads by now.

But because all this involves Gonc and the Team, there is a total clampdown on news and discussion.

There is a very nasty word for that.

As for Hideho - anything she conjures up will bear as much resemblance to reality as one of her propaganda videos.

Isn't it pathetic, LL? The only people they are fooling are themselves Hahau

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 pm

I had a really strange meeting with a young man yesterday in the M.E. He is from Portugal - Lisbon to be exact - and we got talking as he knows ever so much about this case.

Anyway, his uncle's neighbor is a senior PJ officer and he said that everyone knows Gonc has an Ace up his sleeve. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

lily wrote: I had a really strange meeting with a young man yesterday in the M.E. He is from Portugal - Lisbon to be exact - and we got talking as he knows ever so much about this case.

Anyway, his uncle's neighbor is a senior PJ officer and he said that everyone knows Gonc has an Ace up his sleeve. Pcorneater

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm

bb1 wrote:
lily wrote: I had a really strange meeting with a young man yesterday in the M.E. He is from Portugal - Lisbon to be exact - and we got talking as he knows ever so much about this case.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eek It is totally, completely, 100% true. He is truly beloved in Portugual, you know.

In fact, there is a group of people thinking of pressing for a special commemoration day for Gonc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Well, if they are wanting to decorate him or anything, Lily, the address is c/o Olivais Police Station, Lisbon.

I don't suppose your Sauce mentioned exactly why Gonc is residing in a Portuguese nick? Not that I don't think that that is an ideal place for him, I hasten to add.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 pm

One of the Bennett cult is annoyed with us:

Cristobell Yesterday at 6:25 pm

Just read on JATYK that it was the PJ who published details of Madeleine's coloboma, not the McCanns. I wonder how long it will take for this new 'truth' to be established?

That would be this truth:

Making it up.   2_VOLUME%20IIa_Page_467_prosesso

I do believe that that is an official PJ document from the official PJ files.

Dated May 8th.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Well, well. There's a turn up. So The PJ first published Madeleine's Eye Fleck. So who said it was a Coloboma? It wasn't The McCanns.
Not that it matters all that much. It would have taken The Abductor about five minutes flat to notice it, so there wasn't much point in pretending that it didn't exist.

PS. One of my grandsons has a similar fleck which you can't really miss, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with him medically.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down