JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi'

+2
Maggs
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Empty Re: Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi'

Post  Sabot Wed May 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Morais then? I can hardly wait for her take on this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Empty Re: Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi'

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm

She has reposted her own blog post, the one with the date given as the 3rd, Sabot.

No doubt she will be ranting about neodeonontical mediatic spin tomorrow. Oh, and she posted some drone from smiffy, I didn't bother reading it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed May 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Maggs wrote:If I remember correctly, Bonny.
This mans son was a GNR officer!

Correct and that son has the same eye-defect as Madeleine, that is why he remembered her.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:Here's another taxi driver.

03-Processos Vol III Page 809
also APENSOS V, Vol I Page 47
03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_809

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-09

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Information about the possible transport of the missing girl, Madeleine

I have the honour to bring to your knowledge the fact that today 09-05-2007 a phone call was received by this police station from the Porto DIC, from Inspector Pinto, who said the following:

That Inspector Texeira was contacted by a taxi driver called Alberto Almeida, saying that on Friday 04-05-2007 when he was at the Porto Campanha post, he was approached by a client, who had blond hair, with some grey bits and who spoke Portuguese with a British accent, who was carrying a blonde girl and who said he had just arrived from the Algarve and who asked to be taken to Rua Andre da Castro, in Santa Marinha, Vila Nova da Gaia, where he got out near to number 79.

Having followed the news, this taxi driver said that it was probably the missing girl, Madeleine.

For your information.
Signed, Inspector

Isn't that what Sadie said?
This is the strangest thing out for several reasons ... but I prefer to talk about it in the private lounge if you dont mind

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

No probs, Sadie! I don't know about anyone else, but I find it easier to take things like this onboard quietly, anyway.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

The papers seem as confused as we are about this:

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 16220848

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 16220867

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 16220873
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 02, 2012 11:14 pm

bb1 wrote:No probs, Sadie! I don't know about anyone else, but I find it easier to take things like this onboard quietly, anyway.

Sorry. I am so incensed that I didn't think.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 am

Story here:

TAXI DRIVER INSISTS THAT HE PICKED UP MADELEINE HOURS AFTER SHE VANISHED

Thursday May 3,2012
By John Twomey
A TAXI driver who claims he picked up Madeleine McCann the night after she vanished has accused Portuguese police of dismissing his evidence.

More at:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/317837/Taxi-driver-insists-that-he-picked-up-Madeleine-hours-after-she-vanished
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:15 am

And here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/249209/I-DROVE-MADDIE-IN-CAB/

I don't really know what to say to this. If it was the day after, then it changes everything.

And it is entirely possible that someone deliberately changed the date, and did not accurately report what or who the driver saw.

Also - why is this not in the files, as far as we know?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 am

sadie wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:Here's another taxi driver.

03-Processos Vol III Page 809
also APENSOS V, Vol I Page 47
03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_809

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-09

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Information about the possible transport of the missing girl, Madeleine

I have the honour to bring to your knowledge the fact that today 09-05-2007 a phone call was received by this police station from the Porto DIC, from Inspector Pinto, who said the following:

That Inspector Texeira was contacted by a taxi driver called Alberto Almeida, saying that on Friday 04-05-2007 when he was at the Porto Campanha post, he was approached by a client, who had blond hair, with some grey bits and who spoke Portuguese with a British accent, who was carrying a blonde girl and who said he had just arrived from the Algarve and who asked to be taken to Rua Andre da Castro, in Santa Marinha, Vila Nova da Gaia, where he got out near to number 79.

Having followed the news, this taxi driver said that it was probably the missing girl, Madeleine.

For your information.
Signed, Inspector

Isn't that what Sadie said?
This is the strangest thing out for several reasons ... but I prefer to talk about it in the private lounge if you dont mind

wave Hi Sabot

No probs at all.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu May 03, 2012 1:16 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/317837/Taxi-driver-insists-that-he-picked-up-Madeleine-hours-after-she-vanished

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Wow_110

TAXI DRIVER INSISTS THAT HE PICKED UP MADELEINE HOURS AFTER SHE VANISHED

By John Twomey

A TAXI driver who claims he picked up Madeleine McCann the night after she vanished has accused Portuguese police of dismissing his evidence.

Antonio Castela, 72, says he is ­certain the little girl in pink pyjamas travelling with four adults was three-year-old Madeleine.

Madeleine was wearing a pink T-shirt with the character Eeyore and white trousers with a small floral ­pattern when she was snatched.

The cabbie described how the girl in the taxi even had the same distinctive mark in her eye as Madeleine does.

He went to Portugal’s CID, the ­Policia Judiciaria, soon after discovering Madeleine had gone missing and gave a statement.

But Mr Castela said: “After I went to the police, I never heard anything from them again. They did not seem to take me seriously and never questioned me. They simply took down the details and that was it.

“I am amazed that it has been five years and nobody has ever asked me what I saw that night. I am absolutely certain it was her.”

Yesterday, the McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “Mr Castela did absolutely the right thing at the time by reporting his sighting to the PJ.

“It is clearly deeply shocking that he now tells us he has not been ­interviewed once by a detective in five years. This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be looked at in the ­investigative review now being carried out by the Metropolitan Police.” Mr Castela, a cab driver for 23 years, said he picked up the girl on the evening of May 4, 2007, in Monte Gordo in the Algarve. The spot was about an hour’s drive from Praia da Luz where Madeleine vanished the night before.

She was with three men and a woman and they were driven to the Hotel Apolo in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, near Faro. Once there, they got into a blue 4x4 and drove off.

Mr Castela said: “The little girl, who looked like Madeleine was sat on the lap of a man sitting in the back of the cab. I remember thinking it was odd because they did not speak a word during the entire journey apart from at the end when the man sat in the passenger seat said to me, ‘How much?’” He said the girl in his cab did not speak but was “staring ahead” as though she had been doped.

Isabel Duarte, the McCann family lawyer in Portugal, said the driver’s ­information is one of several leads which police there have not followed up. The McCanns are familiar with the cabbie’s claims but it is not clear if his testimony is among the 195 “investigative opportunities” ­identified by the Scotland Yard review team.

Operation Grange was launched in May last year after the McCanns appealed directly to David Cameron.

The 37-strong squad is sifting through 40,000 pieces of information.

Madeleine’s father Gerry said: “Probably for the first time in 4d years, information is coming in and it’s going to get through to officers who are actively pursuing the information.”

Last month detectives made inquiries in Nerja, southern Spain, after a tip-off from police in Portugal of a ­possible sighting of the girl.

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Wow_210

I DROVE MADDIE IN CAB

A TAXI driver last night claimed he had Maddie McCann in his car the day after she went missing but has been ignored by Portuguese police for five years.

Antonio Castela wants answers after officers failed to follow up his sighting

He took a fare from three men and a women who sat silently during the journey along the Portuguese border with Spain.

A girl, who he is convinced was Madeleine, sat on one man’s lap without speaking.

Maddie's mum Kate last night urged police to get in touch to see if his information could help find her missing daughter.

She said: “If there is any kind of lead that hasn’t been investigated properly, we want police looking into it.”

Mr Castela said the child he drove back in 2007 appeared “doped” and was “staring ahead” blankly.

She wore pink pyjamas and was fully awake but no-one in the group spoke to her as they travelled from Monte Gordo, an hour’s drive from where Madeleine missing in Praia da Luz the previous night.

Mr Castela, 72, a cabbie for 23 years, said: “The little girl who looked like Madeleine was sitting on the lap of a man at the back of the cab.

“I remember thinking it was odd because they did not speak during the entire journey, apart from at the end when the man sat in the passenger seat and said to me: ‘How much?’”

He added “Only when I heard about Madeleine going missing and seeing her picture on the TV did I contact the police.

“The little girl in the back of my taxi had the same distinct mark in her eye as Madeleine.

“After I went to the police I never heard anything from them again.

“They did not seem to take me seriously and never questioned me.

“They simply took down the details and that was it.

“I am amazed it has been five years and nobody has ever asked me what I saw that night. I am absolutely certain it was her.”

Kate and husband Gerry’s lawyer in Portugal, Isabel Duarte, said the sighting is crucial to the hunt for Maddie ahead of today’s fifth anniversary of her disappearance.

British police were last night poised to follow it up alongside other missed leads from the original investigation.

Metropolitan Police officers have already found 195 “investigative opportunities” after examining just 25% of the 40,000 items of evidence from the original probe.

Kate and Gerry, from Rothley, Leics, last night said they felt the most hopeful in four years of finding their girl alive.

And they have “no doubt” the Portuguese authorities will eventually reopen the case.

Police in Portugal said last week they have found “no new elements” to justify re-launching their inquiry into how the little girl vanished.

But the McCanns added their voice to calls by Scotland Yard to reopen the case.

Gerry, 43, said: “I think the most important thing is that a lot of the investigation opportunities are in Portugal.

“It’s fairly clear the case will have to be reopened for those to be pursued adequately.

“We weren’t expecting immediate reaction by any means.

“This is an ongoing dialogue and I am sure the investigation will get opened again in due course.”

Kate, 44, added: “It’s certainly the best way we’re going to find Madeleine and who took her. If people want to find Madeleine, and want to find the person who took her, then we need the case to be reopened.”

The officer leading Scotland Yard’s review told last week there was evidence she could still be alive.

Det Chf Insp Andy Redwood wants the case reopened but stressed the decision was out of his hands and was one for the Portuguese judiciary.

Gerry McCann added: “The only way everyone will be able to move on is for the case to be solved and that is for Madeleine to be found and the perpetrators brought to justice.

“Until then it’s not going to go away, it can’t go away.”

The couple also revealed last night that Kate’s book about the disappearance has sold nearly 400,000 copies.

It has raised up to £1million for the fund to find Maddie.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-taxi-driver-claims-815421

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Wow_310

"I am absolutely certain it was her": Portuguese taxi driver claims police have ignored his possible sighting of missing Madeleine McCann

"I am absolutely certain it was her": Portuguese taxi driver claims police have ignored his possible sighting of missing Madeleine McCann

McCann spokeman says it is "deeply shocking" that detectives have never interviewed Antonio Castela

A taxi driver who believes he picked up Madeleine McCann the night after she vanished has claimed that Portuguese police ignored his report.

Kate and Gerry McCann 's spokesman said it was "deeply shocking" that detectives never interviewed Antonio Castela about his possible sighting of the missing child.

Mr Castela, 72, went to the Policia Judiciaria, Portugal's CID, after three men, a woman and a young girl resembling Madeleine got into his cab on the evening of May 4 2007 in Monte Gordo in the Algarve.

This is about an hour's drive from Praia da Luz, where the British child had vanished from her family's holiday apartment the previous night.

The taxi driver drove the group two miles to the Hotel Apolo in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, where they drove away in a blue jeep.

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Wow_510

Mr Castela told the Evening Standard: "After I went to the police, I never heard anything from them again.

"They did not seem to take me seriously and never questioned me. They simply took down the details and that was it.

"I am amazed that it has been five years and nobody has ever asked me what I saw that night. I am absolutely certain it was her.
"

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "Mr Castela did absolutely the right thing at the time by reporting his sighting to the PJ.

"It is clearly deeply shocking that he now tells us he has not been interviewed once by a detective in five years.

"This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be looked at in the investigative review now being carried out by the Metropolitan Police.

"Kate and Gerry remain very happy that the Met are performing their role as efficiently as they can."

Earlier today, the McCanns spoke of their renewed hope that their daughter will be found.

Mrs McCann said an ongoing review of the case by Scotland Yard and the release of a new age-progression picture of Madeleine had left them feeling "probably as positive" as they had been for a long time.

"We are realistic. We don't know what has happened but we know there is a very good chance that she could be alive - there is no evidence to the contrary," she told presenter Lorraine Kelly on ITV's Lorraine.

"We know year after year, missing children, children that have been abducted, are found alive."

Her remarks come as the couple, from Rothley, Leicestershire, prepare to mark the anniversary of their daughter's disappearance tomorrow.

In the interview, Mrs McCann praised the new age-progression photograph of Madeleine and appealed to the public to circulate the image as widely as possible.

The Metropolitan Police released the picture last week of what Madeleine might look like now, coming up to her ninth birthday on May 12.

Mrs McCann, 44, said: "We would be really keen - the general public helped us with the last age-progression - so we would be really keen for them, really grateful, if they could circulate that image as far and wide as they can."
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

bb1 wrote:And here:

I don't really know what to say to this. If it was the day after, then it changes everything.

And it is entirely possible that someone deliberately changed the date, and did not accurately report what or who the driver saw.

Also - why is this not in the files, as far as we know?

Ask Goncalo, Sandra.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

e: ohhhh dear look at this!!!!! very hurtful and unhelpful!!!!
Carolina Today

To make matters worse for them, at the time CM dismissed this sighting because of the timelines! Now it is important?

Can't these morons tell the difference between a 3 and a 4? Mind you, it is
further evidence that they cannot bear the thought of Madeleine being found alive.

I am sure the Yard can sort it out.

And I hope that, if it turns out that it WAS the 4th, the people responsible for changing it into the 3rd face charges for their actions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:33 pm

There is some kerfuffle going on with Brunt now, which I confess I haven't been following, not least due to not rating him very highly:

Bren ‏ @BrenR1958
@skymartinbrunt Is this the info that Paiva dismissed off handly without investigation as GA states in book http://bit.ly/xsIZbf #McCann

Which goes to:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/11/liar-cop-ignores-sightings/

I have to ask - was the taxi-driver's 'sighting' binned because someone put the wrong date on it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Has anyone managed to find the statement the taxi driver allegedly made in the police files yet?

Please note - CdM, Morais or Levy (whichever name he is using) claiming that he did is not actually evidence.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Has anyone managed to find the statement the taxi driver allegedly made in the police files yet?

Please note - CdM, Morais or Levy (whichever name he is using) claiming that he did is not actually evidence.....

There is no statement from Antonoi Castela, in the files

I have though found another statement Re A taxi driver. This is the same person on page 3 of this thread.

03- Processos Vol III pages 807 to 808
03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_807

03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_808

Processos Vol III

Pages 807 - 808

Service Information

Date: 2007 / 05 / 09

To: The Director of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Diligences carried out regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today I was in charge of clarifying the service information where VN Gaia taxi driver Alberto Almeida have information about having transported an individual with a blonde girl to a determined location in VN Gaia and who presumably travelled in a train from the Algarve on 04-05-2007, the following was established:

The taxi driver in question was contacted by another taxi driver, an older man already retired who had been looking for him from the date of the service until the 09th when he managed to contact him, reminding him about a service trip that he made on 04-05-2007 at about 12.40 in which an individual carrying a blonde girl asked him to take them to Rua Andrade Castro no. 79, Santa Marinha, Vila Nova da Gaia.

The trip he made was approximately 1.5 km and would have taken about 5 minutes.

With regard to the girl he only remembers that she was blonde and always asleep, he does not remember if she resembles the missing girl or what clothes she was wearing.

With regard to the individual he cannot be exact about his age but he was about 1.70m tall, well built, with a full head of hair, although not long hair, of a good appearance, calm and well disposed. He did not speak much but spoke Portuguese with an accent and seemed to the taxi driver to be English, Irish or maybe French, he did not appear to be from the east.

The individual was carrying two similar bags and two bags with shoulder straps, one containing a wallet and the other a camera, but he is not sure.

He remembers that the individual entered the address mentioned previously as he helped him with his bags, number 79 being a three floor building, the individual entered by the door.

He says he only remembers this episode due to having been reminded by the other former taxi driver, whom he does not know how to contact but will try to do so.

He says that as well as the train that arrived from the Algarve another train arrives with a difference of a few minutes and that the clients he transported could have come from the other train and not from the Algarve.

The CP was contacted so that they inform us about the services from the Algarve to Lisbon.

The telephone numbers were obtained for Dr L*** A*** responsible for the CP in the Algarve (tel *****) and M***** C****** one of the CP directors in Lisbon (****** and *****).

When the driver of the train that left Lagos at about 06.11 on 04-05-2007 was contacted, he said that the only person to descend from the train was a boy, he did not see any girl with the characteristics of the missing child leave the train.

When the Alfa Pendular driver was contacted he said that no girl with the characteristics of Madeleine left the train, he just remembers a foreign man accompanying a girl of the same age as the missing girl, but that the girl in question was coloured. He said that he was worried after hearing the news and paid special attention to the passengers because of this, in addition to searching his memory in relation to that journey.
Consequently, in my opinion, the girl transported by the taxi driver had nothing to do with the situation we are investigating.
Signed
Inspector Gomes

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm

I suppose everyone does know that Lagos train station is right next to Lagos marina?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:09 pm

When the driver of the train that left Lagos at about 06.11 on 04-05-2007 was contacted

George Burke's statement:

He states that on Friday morning at 5.55 AM on Friday 4th May 2007 he saw a couple acting suspiciously carrying a child near to the marina.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Seems all very odd and convienient, for Gonc.

The PJ confirmed having been contacted by the taxi driver and his witness statement taken at the time. But these claims had been rejected after verification.

Verification my ar@e wker

Castela said

Castela told the Evening Standard: "After I went to the police, I never heard anything from them again.

"They did not seem to take me seriously and never questioned me. They simply took down the details and that was it.
...........................................................................................................

And guess who's this favourite signature is on a lot of the leads, not followed up?

It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.
Signed,

Ricardo Paiva
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Look at the right side of this image:

Algarve Cabbie - 'Maddie Was In My Taxi' - Page 3 Map_lagos

The two are only a stone's throw apart.

Now, I have always thought that this 'sighting' was more likely to be people rushing to catch a train. I didn't know about this taxi driver.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm

It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.
Signed,

Ricardo Paiva

You will excuse me if I am none too trusting of the word of someone who has been sending total strangers photos of his 'police weapon' *cough* . Allegedly.

Especially as it is the same person who regards dream interpretation as an invaluable investigative tool.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

bb1 wrote:It was ascertained at that time that the aforementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation.
Signed,

Ricardo Paiva

You will excuse me if I am none too trusting of the word of someone who has been sending total strangers photos of his 'police weapon' *cough* . Allegedly.

Especially as it is the same person who regards dream interpretation as an invaluable investigative tool.

Bonny, I was just saying that is what he has signed off with on those statements, sent to Gonc and signed by him.

Well thats at least 3 Gonc Squad hiding something to do with Madeleine's abduction IMO!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Maggs, I don't know what is going on here, but:

George Burke saw something near the railway station just before an early train departed...

A taxi driver saw something just after the train reached its destination.

Did no-one in the PJ join the dots?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun May 06, 2012 1:09 am

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Has anyone managed to find the statement the taxi driver allegedly made in the police files yet?

There is no statement from Antonoi Castela, in the files

I have though found another statement Re A taxi driver. This is the same person on page 3 of this thread.

03- Processos Vol III pages 807 to 808
03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_807

03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_808

Processos Vol III

Pages 807 - 808

Service Information

Date: 2007 / 05 / 09

To: The Director of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Diligences carried out regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today I was in charge of clarifying the service information where VN Gaia taxi driver Alberto Almeida have information about having transported an individual with a blonde girl to a determined location in VN Gaia and who presumably travelled in a train from the Algarve on 04-05-2007, the following was established:

The taxi driver in question was contacted by another taxi driver, an older man already retired who had been looking for him from the date of the service until the 09th when he managed to contact him, reminding him about a service trip that he made on 04-05-2007 at about 12.40 in which an individual carrying a blonde girl asked him to take them to Rua Andrade Castro no. 79, Santa Marinha, Vila Nova da Gaia.

The trip he made was approximately 1.5 km and would have taken about 5 minutes.

With regard to the girl he only remembers that she was blonde and always asleep, he does not remember if she resembles the missing girl or what clothes she was wearing.

With regard to the individual he cannot be exact about his age but he was about 1.70m tall, well built, with a full head of hair, although not long hair, of a good appearance, calm and well disposed. He did not speak much but spoke Portuguese with an accent and seemed to the taxi driver to be English, Irish or maybe French, he did not appear to be from the east.

The individual was carrying two similar bags and two bags with shoulder straps, one containing a wallet and the other a camera, but he is not sure.

He remembers that the individual entered the address mentioned previously as he helped him with his bags, number 79 being a three floor building, the individual entered by the door.

He says he only remembers this episode due to having been reminded by the other former taxi driver, whom he does not know how to contact but will try to do so.

He says that as well as the train that arrived from the Algarve another train arrives with a difference of a few minutes and that the clients he transported could have come from the other train and not from the Algarve.

The CP was contacted so that they inform us about the services from the Algarve to Lisbon.

The telephone numbers were obtained for Dr L*** A*** responsible for the CP in the Algarve (tel *****) and M***** C****** one of the CP directors in Lisbon (****** and *****).

When the driver of the train that left Lagos at about 06.11 on 04-05-2007 was contacted, he said that the only person to descend from the train was a boy, he did not see any girl with the characteristics of the missing child leave the train.

When the Alfa Pendular driver was contacted he said that no girl with the characteristics of Madeleine left the train, he just remembers a foreign man accompanying a girl of the same age as the missing girl, but that the girl in question was coloured. He said that he was worried after hearing the news and paid special attention to the passengers because of this, in addition to searching his memory in relation to that journey.
Consequently, in my opinion, the girl transported by the taxi driver had nothing to do with the situation we are investigating.
Signed
Inspector Gomes

This processos (807-808)was written by Portimao PJ (Amarals) station. It does not agree in several ways with processos 809 (see page 3 of this thread) which was written up in Oporto, where it all happened.

There are several differences. The most startling to the casual reader is that
809 written in Oporto says that the taxi driver picked up at his station in Campanha (Oporto), which is north of the river Douro. That is a distance of about 6.5 KM, by taxi from the droip off point in Rua Andre de Castro. (in VNG, which is also part of Oporto)

Portimao processos says that the station was 1.5 KM away. That distance by taxi takes you to an altogether different railway station. It takes you to the Vila Nova de Gaia (VNG) railway station which is South of the river Douro.

Rua Andre de Castro is also South of the River Douro.

So who do you believe? The processos 809 written on the spot in Oporto and fully attributed to its sources, including naming PJ Officers

or,

The processos 807-808 written in Amarals PJ office 300 miles away, which claims to clarify the Oporto processos, but gives no sources? And is definitely wrong on two details, with one mentioned in the private sector, and seemingly wrong on several others

As I said, there are a number of other anomolies between these two processos. The truly major one was mentioned elsewhere a few days ago, but is no longer there.

Are we sure that Madeleine came up by train? Let's not foirget the Carlos Moreira sighting at 8 am the same day (May 4th) at a snack bar on the N10, the old route North.

This sighting at a snack bar, was situated just south of Vila Franca de Xira (VFX) and about 25 miles ESE of Lisbon. That is geographically a little under half way up to Oporto. We have driven the drive and the timing of about 4+ hours from the snack bar at 8am to 12.40 midday at Campanha(Oporto) seems pretty spot on to me.

It should be pointed out that before the new motorway was finished, this was the main trunk route North. This trunk Route went North up to Oporto virtually adjacent to Campanha Railway station, with its own clover leaf exit. The autoroute may, or may not, have been finished by then ... but it had regular pay stations and very probably security cameras. I am not sure of that, but the stations were frequently in quiet areas. No abductor would risk security cameras or the possibility of Police checks on such a major road.

So easy to explain with GEarth images and photographs, but hard with words. Hope you understand

Personally, I am inclined to think that she was taken to the Lagos Marina the night of the abduction, or taken by a small boat from the little beach at PdL.Out to sea to reconnoitre with a bigger baot off shore

A boat was removed from the gated marina just before the gates were closed at about 8 or 9 pm ... cant remember. It was then moored on the outer mini quay in the channel. I think Madeleine travelled up to Sines on this boat, but that is only speculation. From reports it seems that the boat in question had logged a port of arrival but that didn't happen and that seems odd.

Given a normal night time sailing speed, she would have arrived in Sines for early dawn. I think the van picked her up there at dawn. About the right time again for the journey from Sines to the Carlos Moreira. I also think this abduction was extremely carefully planned with each stage compartmentalised so that no-one knew the too much, except the mastermind.

Only my thoughts, but I have made every effort to be logical and get my facts straight.

There are several other things too, but I dont have the time atm.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun May 06, 2012 6:29 am

With GE pictures it would make the story and timelime much easier to follow.
If you have any GE pictures, can you mail them to me sadie, see if I can try put them on here, yes?
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3