JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Lauren looked like a Holocaust child.

Go down

Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. Empty Lauren looked like a Holocaust child.

Post  Rose Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm not a real fan of Dr.Phil, but I respect his commitment to helping other people. This afternoon I saw an episode that shocked me to the core.
I like to share it with you, but again, this is shocking. For unknown reasons I can´t find the full video, just divided snips...and though I tried, it is too much work to put the programm together here.

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1785/?preview=&versionID=

The Girl in the Closet.

Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. Lauren10

Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. Lauren11

The Girl in the Closet

It was a crime that shocked the world: 8-year-old Lauren was locked in a pitch-black closet, naked, starved, infested with lice, surrounded by human waste, and held captive by her mother and step-father, Barbara and Kenneth Atkinson, for six years. When she was found, Lauren was naked and emaciated, weighing a mere 25 pounds and standing only 3-feet tall — the size of a 3-year-old. In a daytime television exclusive, Lauren, now 18, bravely speaks out about the unimaginable horrors she suffered at the hands of her parents.

Warning: This episode contains disturbing and sexually explicit content. Viewer discretion advised.

Video Trailer http://drphil.com/shows/show/1785/

Lauren looked like a Holocaust child. 6edf419989c05b23a2981259acbe3c5e
Lauren, now 18 years

“When they were done with me, they would beat me and throw me in the closet. It was like torture.”

In Her Own Words
She survived the unthinkable. Now 18, Lauren bravely speaks out. She says her parents sexually and physically abused her daily. What would she say to her parents, who are now serving life sentences, if given the chance to confront them?
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down