JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation Empty Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation Empty Re: Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 am

Morning Pedro, I remember that happening, it was quite a punchup! Just realised, looking at the date on the article, that it is already almost 2 years since that news broke. Time flies by so fast!! LL

Espero que você arre bem eo clima é bom.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation Empty Re: Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 am

Yes, I agree Lamplighter, I´m ok, waiting for this to be solved, waiting for her return.

Again, this shows the vile person TB truly is.

Summer weather, hot sun.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicane Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am

Madeleine Foundation: police confirm investigation Algarveupdate

I don't understand. It is an old story updated today??????????????????

Is this the update:.....???????????????

In an email allegedly written by Tony Bennett to Kent Police, which has been circulating on the internet, a quote by Sergeant Darren Ryder is included where he allegedly confirms that there will be no action taken into the fraud allegations.

However, a statement sent to the Algarve Resident from Kent police said: The quote circulating from Sgt Darren Ryder is not accurate and was not released by Kent Police.

“The case has now been passed to Essex Police for further investigation, as the alleged offences occurred in that area.”

Two years later....??
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:11 am

No Chicane, this is just todays date of the newspapaper. Its on all pages.

But still it reminds us how long Bennetts been telling his lies, about letters supposedly sent by police officers etc.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am

What a barsteward that man Bennett is. He has nothing on which to base his claims of Fraud, so he uses lies and innuendo. Anything to stop people from looking for Madeleine.

There is NO FRAUD.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicane Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 am

Maggs wrote:

No Chicane, this is just todays date of the newspapaper. Its on all pages.

But still it reminds us how long Bennetts been telling his lies, about letters supposedly sent by police officers etc.

Lies and a forged email pretending coming from a police officer...?? What more did he fabricated??
Thanks Zenny thumbsup
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 am

I wonder why TB´s nose has not yet grown due to his sick lies or fantasies yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down