JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours

3 posters

Go down

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours Empty Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours Empty Re: Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you, Pedro - I was reading that story here just as you posted:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/376716/Missing-British-girl-s-father-arrested-in-Portugal

Missing British girl's father arrested in Portugal

A HUNT for a British girl missing in Portugal was stepped up last night after police arrested her father on suspicion of abduction.

Ellie Gannon, seven, vanished last July while she was with her wealthy 35-year-old Portuguese father Filipe Silva.

They were supposed to go on holiday for two weeks on the Algarve but he failed to hand her back after the break to her British mother Candice Gannon, 27, and her husband Philip, who live on the island of Madeira.

Philip said last night: “He was arrested somewhere outside Lisbon. There is a good chance of finding her soon.”

Mr Silva had failed to appear at a civil court case to explain where Ellie had been and a warrant was later issued for his arrest.

Mr and Mrs Gannon came to Britain last month to seek help in finding Ellie from Scotland Yard and Prime Minister David Cameron. The last time Ellie spoke to her mother was on August 5 when she sounded frightened.

Mrs Gannon said: “She wanted to be back with her family.”

Ellie has been badly missed by her two-year-old stepsister Olivia.

-------

Hopefully, Ellie is with her father's relatives, and can quickly be found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours Empty Re: Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Yes bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours Empty Giselle Candice Kelly Silva had been missing since August

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/menina-de-8-anos-levada-pelo-pai-foi-entregue-as-autoridades

Giselle Candice Kelly Silva had been missing since August

8 year old girl was taken by her father handed over

Giselle Silva Candice Kelly, the eight year old girl living in Madeira which was partly uncertain since August 2012, after being taken by his father, was on Monday handed over, the lawyer told Lusa the girl's mother. "The child is fine and is with the police," Dohner said Spencer, adding that he still knows "the circumstances in which it was found." The girl is in the custody of PJ.

"I'm still trying to confirm if the girl was found by police or was delivered by paternal grandmother," said the lawyer for the girl's mother. The child's disappearance was reported to authorities after his father not to have delivered to the parent in July 2012, after a short vacation, as was established by order of the Family Court and Juvenile Faro.

The child's father was arrested on the 8th of February by the Judicial Police, without, however, reveal the whereabouts of her daughter. Giselle Candice Kelly Silva, the daughter of a Portuguese father and an English mother, resided at the time of his disappearance, with the parent on the island of Madeira.

According to counsel for the mother, the father was heard in the first judicial questioning on Saturday, when the Court of Faro decreed his arrest.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 pm

That's good news, Pedro. What a stupid, cruel thing for her father to do!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 pm

yes, excellent news indeed. I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:44 pm

bb1 wrote:That's good news, Pedro. What a stupid, cruel thing for her father to do!
It's one of those pointers not to marry a foreigner unless you know you can make the marriage work. In many countries men believe they own their kids as well as the mother, so removing them and refusing to divulge where they are is quite normal. There are cases like this practically every day.

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 pm

in my opinion it isn´t normal: "removing them and refusing to divulge where they are is quite normal".

I would never acted like he did, he showed no respect for the child, or for the mother.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:in my opinion it isn´t normal: "removing them and refusing to divulge where they are is quite normal".

I would never acted like he did, he showed no respect for the child, or for the mother.
Pedro you, like most of us, live in a country where the proper treatment of women and children is observed, but this is not the case in quite a few countries even the most civilised. There have been cases in the UK where Greek or Turkish fathers have grabbed their kids and gone back to their countries and the mothers are left unable to do anything about it. It is sad, but it is a fact of life that such things do happen. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Look at how often we read of British fathers kidnapping their children, and killing the children and themselves, because of some custody dispute.

It's not peculiar to any nationality, I am just glad the little girl is safe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Ellie’s father quizzed in court for 12 hours Empty Ellie and mum reunited

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm

My friends, this was taken from The Portugal News newspaper:

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/ellie-and-mum-reunited/27743
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Mr. da Silva was released on bail on Monday (11 February) as – in an unexpected development – his daughter was handed over to authorities by his mother. He is subject to daily check-ins with police and forbidden from leaving the country as the trial continues.

Thank goodness her Portuguese grandmother did the right thing - he sounds like a complete lunatic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:03 pm

bb1, I agree with you: correction: he is a complete lunatic.

"Thank goodness her Portuguese grandmother did the right thing - he sounds like a complete lunatic."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down