JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE'

5 posters

Go down

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' Empty 'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE'

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:18 pm

http://hackinginquiry.org/news/leveson-without-the-law-is-no-change-gerry-mccann/

Leveson without the law is no change – Dr Gerry McCann

Posted February 11th, 2013 by Hacked Off & filed under News.

Today, at the Hacked Off conference on the Leveson Bill, Dr Gerry McCann gave the keynote speech on where we are now, two and a half months after Lord Justice Leveson published his recommendations on press regulation. This is his speech in full.

Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I don’t often find myself making speeches at events like this. But I’m happy to do so for Hacked Off, because I passionately believe in the cause. And now is a critical time for the campaign.

We are at a crossroads. In one direction, the prospect of lasting change to the failed system of press regulation, based on the painstaking work of Lord Justice Leveson. In the other, attempts to brush the problem under the carpet – to create a fix – so that nothing really changes.

Our elected politicians face a critical choice. They can either do what Leveson recommends – wholeheartedly and properly – or they can turn their backs on the issue, and turn their backs on us, the victims of press abuse.

Kate and I had the misfortune to suffer the worst that the press could throw at us.

• We were labelled as murderers without a shred of evidence.

• Stories were published saying our daughter was dead – over and over again, with no evidence.

• We were subjected to round-the-clock intrusion at a time of terrible stress, with photographers camped outside our door.

• We were intimidated. Our young children, especially, were scared out of their wits.

• My wife’s private diary, revealing her innermost thoughts in her darkest days, was published without her consent.

• Rumours were dressed up as the truth

• and downright lies became front-page news. One newspaper claimed that we sold Madeleine into slavery in order to pay off our mortgage.

The slurs went on for months- despite our best efforts: Meetings with editors, assurances from our lawyers, a letter from the chief constable of Leicestershire police calling for restraint- all ignored. And they continued for the simple reason that there was no-one and nothing with the power to stop them.

People say: ‘Your experience was so unusual, we can’t draw any lessons from it.’ Well I disagree. Our experience was extreme, but it was a consequence of the same sick culture that led to the abuse of many other people, some of whom are here in this room today.

An insatiable hunt for headlines combined with a total lack of respect for other people. The mentality that can turn a family’s distress into cold, hard cash. Profit from misery.

In our case it led to the sacrifice, not only of the truth, but of our dignity, privacy, well-being and most importantly the search for our missing daughter, Madeleine.

I believe we have a responsibility, as decent citizens in a democratic and caring society, to learn lessons from it.

The parliamentary select committee on the media said in 2010:

“The newspaper industry’s assertion that the McCann case is a one-off event shows that it is in denial about the scale and gravity of what went wrong and about the need to learn from those mistakes. The industry’s words and actions suggest a desire to bury the affair without confronting its serious implications, the kind of avoidance which newspapers would criticise mercilessly and rightly if it occurred in any other part of society.”

Three years later, I see little remorse, no contrition. Sections of the press are still in denial. The sick culture has not changed, and they can’t be trusted to change it of their own accord.

If you look at the reporting of the Leveson Inquiry and the behaviour of some newspapers since then, it’s clear that they aren’t sorry and they still think they should not have to answer to anyone when they publish harmful lies and distortions.

The reason Kate and I put ourselves through the ordeal of giving evidence to Leveson was simple: Nobody should have to endure what we went through. A system has to be put in place to protect ordinary people from the devastating damage that the media can cause.

When David Cameron set up the Leveson Inquiry he said in parliament: “We must keep the public – and the victims of what has now emerged – front and centre at all times.” And he also said: ‘We will have to be guided by what the inquiry finds.”

When he gave his own evidence to the Leveson inquiry he promised to protect the people who have been thrown to the wolves as we were. We saw this as grounds for hope that we’d see real change.

What Lord Leveson proposed last November is not tough on the press and it’s not a threat to free speech. For me personally, he did not go far enough. It seems to me that the judge did everything he could to make his proposals workable for the newspapers while giving the public some protection.

In the end they get to regulate themselves, which is something very few industries are allowed to do, and which many people felt they had lost the right to do so.

For us and for other victims of press abuses, Leveson’s proposal is the minimum acceptable compromise – and, judging by the opinion polls, the public feels the same way.

But what has happened? Two and a half months on we can see precious little progress towards implementation of Leveson, and we are hearing backsliding words from politicians. This is an opportunity for our elected MP’s, whose reputation with the British public is at an all time low, to redeem themselves. The Leveson report is not something to be negotiated with their friends in the press. Any watering down of the Leveson plan now, whether in a Bill or a Royal Charter or whatever, would be like surrendering to the press and saying the whole Leveson process was a waste of time.

And the idea that Kate and I, and all those other victims, might have relived our darkest days in the full glare of the media, for no good reason, is offensive. If our testimony was in vain, it will be a permanent stain on the reputation of this Government, and I believe that many other families will pay a heavy price in press mistreatment.”

Sometimes it seems as if our politicians just don’t know what the right thing to do is. Just like in the past, they seem to be so compromised by their own relationships with the press that they are unable to see what needs to be done for the sake of the public. And that is exactly what the newspapers want. They want politicians to squabble and manoeuvre, so that they get to carry on business as usual. They need a compliant Government to tiptoe around them and avoid hurting their feelings.

It’s obvious that no one wants the Government to shackle the press. What we all want is a free press –indeed Leveson would enshrine it- but we need a free press which is both responsible and accountable- two values which are in short supply. So that if the press trample on people, they have some remedy.

We need a proper watchdog whose independence and effectiveness is guaranteed. That is what Leveson recommends. He says the press can regulate themselves, on condition that their regulator meets some basic standards. He says what those standards are, and he says there must be an independent body that checks those standards are met. He says that it is essential- not desirable, ESSENTIAL- that the body carrying out the checks is set up in statute, though it must be completely free of political influence after that.

Considering what the press has been doing to people, they should see that as a good deal. All the polls show that is what the public thinks. And it looks as though most parliamentarians think that too.

Leveson without the law is no change. It’s the PCC all over again. It’s the world we know, of newspapers abusing innocent families with impunity. What happened to us would happen to other British families in the future.

It is up to our Prime Minister and our other politicians to prevent that. He promised he would. To keep his promise, all he has to do is follow what Leveson said, and put the Leveson recommendations into law through parliament, without meddling and back-door deals. And without checking whether the press is happy about it.

There can’t be any half measures or compromises. Leveson made many concessions to the press so his recommendations are already a compromise. In fact they are the minimum acceptable compromise for the people who, in the Prime Minister’s words, were “picked up and thrown to the wolves.” That is us. That is Kate and I, and some of the people in this room, and many other people around the country.

I said at the beginning that we are at a crossroads. Please, this time, let’s choose the right road.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' Empty Re: 'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE'

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:22 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' Empty Re: 'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE'

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 pm

What The Press did to The McCanns did so upset me, and still does. And you can't blame The Portuguese Press for what The British Press did.
And No, I haven't seen any improvement, beyond a trifle more care about published comments. And what has since been done to other people is no better.
The rest of the world can go hang. Not our problem or jurisdiction. But The British Press are simply not to be trusted. So someone has to make them do what they should have done.

Okay, I believed some of the shite. Shame on me. But never again will I believe one word they say, even if it is true. That is sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 pm

The long-term damage is appalling, Sabot. The press spawned the hate sites, let there be no doubt about that.

The forkers and hounders lovingly cling to their ancient Reports from police Sources, still unwilling or unable to face the fact that their belief systems are based on total bollox, and nasty bollox at that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm

This was my Country, Bonny. You know, that place of Truth and Justice. But you might briefly wonder why I left. It wasn't for a bit of a. laugh, I can tell you that. No woman of the age I was at the time bogs off to a country where she can't even speak the Language because it seemed like a good idea for a bit of fun. I only know that I was fast becoming terrified. Again.
I then sat an watched for nearly fifteen year while it all became so much worse than even I thought it would.
And then The Great British Press descended on The McCanns like a bunch of ravening beasts without a thought for the vile people that they had made.
I survive a War for Christ's sake. By the time I was six years old I didn't know anything else. It was a bloody miracle that I wasn't bombed to death.
My Mother died of Tuberculosis, and my Father came home from Burma a complete and total useless wreck. But still I believed in England. This was what my Father fought for and what my Mother died for. They both would have died of shame for the Freedom they fought for.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/gerry-mccann-warns-david-cameron-over-permanent-stain-to-government-record-if-leveson-inquiry-recommendations-do-not-become-law-8490533.html

Gerry McCann warns David Cameron over 'permanent stain' to Government record if Leveson inquiry recommendations do not become law

Campaign group Hacked Off 'given little encouragement' that proposals would be implemented in full

The father of Madeleine McCann this afternoon warned the Prime Minister that a “permanent stain” would be left on the Government’s record if it failed to reform the press after making the parents of the missing child relive their nightmare in public at the Leveson inquiry.

Gerry McCann spoke of his fears that David Cameron, who will tomorrow unveil plans for a Royal Charter on the regulation of the press, was preparing to water down the proposals of an inquiry which he set up himself. “If our testimony was in vain it would be a permanent stain on the reputation of this government,” he said.

Addressing a briefing called by the press reform group Hacked Off, Mr McCann described how he and his wife Kate had been harassed by newspapers which he said made “profit from misery”.

He said: “To keep his promises all he has to do is follow what Leveson said and put the Leveson recommendations into law through parliament without meddling in back door dealing and without checking that the press is happy with it.”
Brian Cathcart, director of Hacked Off, told the meeting that he had just come from a meeting with the Prime Minister at Downing Street at which had been given little encouragement that Lord Justice Leveson’s proposals would be implemented in full. “We had no reassurance from the Prime Minister,” he said. “There seemed to be, in his language, compromises with the press.”

Mr Cathcart said he had been “non-plussed” to arrive at Downing Street and see Paul Dacre, editor-in-chief of the Daily Mail, emerging from his own meeting with Mr Cameron.

After publication of the Leveson report in November, Mr Cameron said that introducing regulation with underpinning in law would amount to the crossing of a “Rubicon” in Britain’s long history of a free press. A Royal Charter is seen by the Conservatives as a viable way of introducing the judge’s proposals without use of statute.

The Hacked Off meeting was attended by shadow Culture Secretary Harriet Harman, who said that the Conservatives would be made to introduce the Leveson recommendations because there was overwhelming support for the full report in Parliament.

The government minister Lord McNally, a Liberal Democrat, warned the press over its negative coverage of the process for introducing Leveson’s ideas, saying “they may end up with something far, far worse than what is now contemplated”.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

From Anna Raccoon website:

Craig February 11, 2013 at 10:26

Well said, Anna. I believe it’s the way the UK media have handled the case, and how they are still handling it, that winds people up to be so vitriolic. For years they have stated abduction to be a fact, and that’s what continues to drive people like myself and Mr Bennett.

Ah. Bless. Justified in pitchforking...

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm

'Craig' must have been reading different papers from the rest of us, then. To my eternal shame, I fell for the sh*te being churned out, mainly by the Express, from Sources in Portugal.

The lunatic textusa helpfully made a montage of Express headlines - I have no idea why, but it is a reminder of just how bad it was:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RKGT1sBpSMY/UPbmiDiwlNI/AAAAAAAAEr4/d8GTVqMNNvI/s1600/SE4.JPG

Garbage, each and every one. I am still disgusted that the British press could print such obscene fabrications, with not the slightest care for the damage it was doing.

Craig must have missed those.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1051659/gerry-mccann-make-levesons-proposals-law

Gerry McCann: Make Leveson's Proposals Law

Lord Leveson's proposals should be made law "without checking whether the press is happy", Mr McCann tells Sky

The father of missing Madeleine McCann has told Sky News that the Government should put Lord Leveson's recommendations into law "without meddling and back-door deals".

Writing for Sky News Online, Dr Gerry McCann said: "Anything less than Leveson's full recommendations will never satisfy the victims of press abuse."

Dr McCann and his wife Kate gave evidence to Lord Justice Leveson's inquiry into press standards and ethics about their treatment by the media following the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine in May 2007.

She disappeared from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, shortly before her fourth birthday and the family has been the subject of high-profile press coverage ever since.

The McCanns were among dozens of witnesses who gave evidence to Lord Leveson in the wake of the 2011 phone-hacking scandal which ultimately led to the closure of the News Of The World Sunday tabloid.

The Leveson Report proposed that a new press regulator needed statutory underpinning if it were to be truly independent.

But Prime Minister David Cameron has argued against the need for new legislation to bring the press to heel.

The Conservatives have unveiled plans for a Royal Charter which Culture Secretary Maria Miller said would allow the principles in Lord Leveson's report to be "implemented swiftly and in a practical fashion".

She said: "I have grave concerns about a press bill and am not convinced that it is necessary on the grounds of principle, practicality or necessity."

But Dr McCann, who is active in the Hacked Off campaign, was critical of the charter proposal saying: "The Conservative party can't rewrite Leveson now."

Hacked Off earlier dismissed the Charter plan as "a surrender to press pressure" and reiterated its call for Lord Leveson's recommendations to be implemented in full.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I am nearly speechless. This is a travesty. All that misery and waste of Public Funds while The Press still continued to abuse tragedies throughout The Leveson Inquiry. And still The Government don't get it.
The only people who will benefit are The Press, and The Low Lifes who make up the worst of Society. and will believe any old shite they are fed.

Sadly, I am becoming vengeful. The only thing that will stop these people is a dose of their own medicine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm

What else can you expect from Cameron? He is the worst PM I can remember, he has broken every promise he made to the electorate, and seems hell-bent on destroying the UK.

Oh, don't start me on about him, I will end up ranting about the snake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:04 pm

As you know, Bonny, I left England nearly twenty years ago because I was so fed up with it all. And then I sat on this side of The Channel and had a bit of a laugh now and again at the shear horror of it all. And believe me, it has gotten very much worse than even I thought it would.
It was never easy upping sticks at the age of over fifty and moving to the only European Country where they largely don't speak English, but France has been more kind to me than England ever was.

I don't think that Cameron is any worse than many who went before him. We all just got a bit more switched on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' Empty Phone Hacking: Seems Gerry was spot on

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Phone Hacking:

Journalists Held In New ProbeThe three men and three women arrested all worked for the now defunct News Of The World and two are currently working at The Sun.

11:09am UK, Wednesday 13 February 2013

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' 16025310
The Sunday tabloid was shut down in 2011 amid phone hacking claims

Six current and ex-journalists who all worked for the News Of The World have been arrested in a new police investigation into phone hacking claims.

An internal message sent to News International employees confirmed two of those detained were journalists currently working for The Sun.

The pair have been provided with lawyers.

The six arrested were three men and three women and they were being interviewed at police stations in London and Cheshire.

Scotland Yard said detectives were looking into a suspected conspiracy that took place between around 2005 and 2006.

The arrests were made as part of a new line of inquiry separate from allegations under the existing Scotland Yard investigation into phone hacking called Operation Weeting.

A number of people have been charged under Operation Weeting.

In the latest arrests, two men aged 45 and 46 were held in Wandsworth, south London, and a 39-year-old man was detained in Greenwich, south east London.

The three women arrested were a 39-year-old who was detained in Cheshire, a 33-year-old in Islington, north London, and a 40-year-old in Lambeth, south London.

Detectives plan to speak to people they believe have been victims of the suspected phone hacking.

The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: "Detectives on Operation Weeting have identified a further suspected conspiracy to intercept telephone voicemails by a number of employees who worked for the now defunct News of the World newspaper.

"This suspected conspiracy is believed to have taken place primarily during 2005 to 2006. It is separate from the alleged conspiracy already being investigated by Operation Weeting in which a number of people have been charged.

"As part of the new lines of inquiry six people were arrested this morning on suspicion of conspiracy to intercept telephone communications contrary to the Criminal Law Act 1997. All of them are journalists or former journalists."

Sunday tabloid, the News Of The World, was shut down by owner Rupert Murdoch and his family in 2011 amid hacking claims.

http://news.sky.com/story/1051537/phone-hacking-journalists-held-in-new-probe
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:24 pm

What a disgrace. And The Government thinks that this won't happen again? 2005 was nearly eight years ago, and this is how long it has taken?
They have suddenly gotten honourable, have they? A new breed of Journalists no doubt, when even The Editor of The Express has no guilt about what he allowed to happen.

There is only one reason for why The McCanns weren't hacked, and that is because their advisors knew that it might happen and were constantly vigilant. Even The Press aren't that stupid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:30 pm

All anyone had to do to NOT be hacked was change the factory default password, which clearly the McCanns had enough sense to do.

And what is this fool on about now?

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
ham - I was on express when mike gunnill photo journo was sent by james murray , gunnill then hacked my emails then impersonated me #mccann

No he didn't - I think they just like saying 'hacked' in the vain hope of making themselves sound important.

And whatever became of her claims that she was going to be called to give evidence at Leveson? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Do you know, I don't think I can actually cope with twitter at the moment. And Twitter is irrelevant anyway. It is just a means by which to insult someone with 140 Characters. No one actually takes any notice. And I only do it when I am really bored.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 pm

bb1 wrote:All anyone had to do to NOT be hacked was change the factory default password, which clearly the McCanns had enough sense to do.

And what is this fool on about now?

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
ham - I was on express when mike gunnill photo journo was sent by james murray , gunnill then hacked my emails then impersonated me #mccann

No he didn't - I think they just like saying 'hacked' in the vain hope of making themselves sound important.

And whatever became of her claims that she was going to be called to give evidence at Leveson? rofl rofl rofl

Sent by James Murray? rofl rofl rofl

That deluded tangerine is off her rocker Rolling Eyes
Who would need to hack her emails, she can't keep her own trap shut whistle

You would have thought her dad would have taught her something about police work, wouldn't you.

Mike ought to sue her ass off for that lie, evil old witch. Twisted Evil
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm

She isn't important, Maggs. Just a stupid, hysterical woman with vast family and medical problems of her own. A woman who tried very hard to discredit Mr. Bennett, albeit with good reason. Both raving nutters in the end.
She was never a Respected Business Woman as described by Bennett. Just a woman who took in a bunch of foreign students during the Summer months. Anyone can do that if they have a spare bedroom, or two. One of my sons did this for a couple of years. Not particularly lucrative, but enough to make a couple of bob.
I have absolutely nothing to say about her "Son" who we all now know was the son of her daughter, and I know a bit more about that than I wish to impart. But I do not doubt that she loves him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
She isn't important, Maggs. Just a stupid, hysterical woman with vast family and medical problems of her own. A woman who tried very hard to discredit Mr. Bennett, albeit with good reason. Both raving nutters in the end.
She was never a Respected Business Woman as described by Bennett. Just a woman who took in a bunch of foreign students during the Summer months. Anyone can do that if they have a spare bedroom, or two. One of my sons did this for a couple of years. Not particularly lucrative, but enough to make a couple of bob.
I have absolutely nothing to say about her "Son" who we all now know was the son of her daughter, and I know a bit more about that than I wish to impart. But I do not doubt that she loves him.

True, Sabot.

Would that be the son, that Bennett told me she bought from abroad? I have the email from him somewhere, as he doesn't know who I am, even now rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

True, Sabot.

Would that be the son, that Bennett told me she bought from abroad? I have the email from him somewhere, as he doesn't know who I am, even now rofl rofl rofl

Yes, that would be the son that I know Bennett said she bought under dubious circumstances. I saw him say it. Sorry, can't remember where. Does it matter? I know he said it. Bugger Links for a game of soldiers.
However, Debbie's daughter seems to be every bit as crackers as her Mother, according to Debbie, although sadly, I don't have a Link to that either.
And Debbie's Parents both went crackers at about the same time. Who could blame them?
Not all in my humble opinion. There is a limit to being humble. Especially for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Gerry McCann calls for press control laws - 75% of the public agree
Inspectorfrost Today

Could someone please copy and paste the yahoo comments, for some reason, I can't see them using my ipad.

Why? What difference does it make what the loonies who inhabit the Yahoo news boards think?

They aren't going to have anything new to say, they aren't even worth the bother of reading.

Because they are WRONG. They were wrong yesterday, they were wrong today, and they are going to be wrong tomorrow.

Which is why it is completely irrelevant what they think of anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

about "Could someone please copy and paste the yahoo comments, for some reason, I can't see them using my ipad", I honestly don´t see the need of copy or paste, the news speaks for itself.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Xcuse me. Yahoo is only another version of Google, and they both have the same Bots.
Personally, I prefer Google, but I somehow managed to delete that a couple of days ago, and I can't quite get off on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Know how many people are active on the yahoo thread they are all tick-tocking over?

About a dozen. Yes, all of twelve (12) people, and them just the Usual Suspects.

So no, the tide has yet again failed to turn. And they're still wrong and in the wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Something else to annoy them:

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/ambassadors

Including:

'LEVESON WITHOUT THE LAW IS NO CHANGE' Kate-thumbnail

Kate McCann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down