JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband

3 posters

Go down

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband Empty Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:25 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/internacional/mundo/apresentadora-asfixiada-em-publico

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband

Presenter choked in public

Nigella Lawson is known for its culinary programs.

Nigella Lawson is known for its culinary programs, filmed in the kitchen of his home in a warm and intimate atmosphere. But behind a perfect image often hides the reality is less good.

The British presenter was photographed in a restaurant the streets of London to be smothered by her husband, multi-millionaire Charles Saatchi, founder of one of the largest advertising agencies in the world in the 80s.

In the images, Saatchi, 70, comes to grasping the neck of Nigella, who is a face of suffering, a place full of people. None of that restaurant customers reacted to what was happening. The presenter of 53 years left the place with tears in her eyes.

The story was advanced by the British magazine 'Sunday People' and is leaving thousands of people shocked by the violent act of Saatchi.

However, the official website of the cook in Facebook continues to function normally, with various texts and images to be published after the release of the photographs.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband Empty Re: Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:40 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband Empty Re: Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 pm

if she was my daughter, I would have a conversation face to face with him, then we would have seen if he would have the courage to try to do the same to me, which I doubt, because it is easy to act with such cowardice (because he is a coward) against a woman, followed immediately of divorce, with a complaint in the police about his violent behaviour, (with witnesses which watched what he did) for violence act against his wife, until the procedures about the divorce are decided, she will be in my house.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Well said, Pedro. I shudder to think what he's like in private, if he can do this in public. Those photos are very upsetting; normally, I don't like paparazi, but that one may have saved Nigella.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

I agree with: "I shudder to think what he's like in private, if he can do this in public. Those photos are very upsetting; normally, I don't like paparazi, but that one may have saved Nigella.", those photos can also be used in court against that coward.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1104528/nigella-saatchi-calls-row-a-playful-tiff

Nigella: Saatchi Calls Row 'A Playful Tiff'
The celebrity chef's husband says he 'held her neck repeatedly to emphasise point' in 'an intense debate about the children'.

Does he think that's normal? If so, Nigella would be well-advised to get a good lawyer and a restraining order, before he does worse in private.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 pm

"A Playfull Tiif" he says? That is not what it seemed, that hardly can be classified as "playful tiff.

I can do the same to him, then he will see if that was a playful tiff, since it was in his neck, surely he will not feel it as a playful tiff, surely that he will not feel so amused, because it was in own his neck.

"The celebrity chef's husband says he 'held her neck repeatedly to emphasise point' in 'an intense debate about the children'., so, it was an intense debate which everyone can see that it was no playfull tiff, at least, not for Nigella.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I agree with: "Nigella would be well-advised to get a good lawyer and a restraining order".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 pm

I doubt it's the first time he's done that to her,and like others have said,if he's doing that in public, what is going on at home?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 pm

I haven't copied the pictures because I find them very upsetting, Rhodes, and we can all see them elsewhere.

Look at the one with Saatchi clenching his fist on the table - no body language experts needed there. Pity she hadn't picked up the nearest sharp knife and rammed it into his hand, as he's so fond of violence.

I really hope Nigella divorces the barsteward, before anything worse happens. Which it inevitably will.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1104943/saatchi-cautioned-for-assault-of-nigella-lawson

Saatchi Cautioned For Assault Of Nigella Lawson
11:35pm UK, Monday 17 June 2013

Email
Advertising guru Charles Saatchi has been cautioned by police for assaulting his wife Nigella Lawson after an alleged row at a restaurant.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 pm

Nigella Lawson was assaulted by her husband Mirror-2-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 pm

He makes my skin crawl....

"We had made up by the time we were home. The paparazzi were congregated outside our house after the story broke yesterday morning, so I told Nigella to take the kids off till the dust settled."

He told her? They aren't even his children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Mr Clegg said Saatchi's actions, for which the millionaire advertising guru accepted a police caution, could have been "fleeting".

Words fail me. I assume he is a friend of Saatchi.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

that is what it seems: "Mr Clegg said Saatchi's actions, for which the millionaire advertising guru accepted a police caution, could have been "fleeting".

"Words fail me. I assume he is a friend of Saatchi."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Mr. Clegg, don´t create excuses about his behaviour, you made that comment because it is not your daughter, because if it happened with your daughter, you Clegg probably would have a diferent comment.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down