JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What on earth does Cameron look like? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What on earth does Cameron look like?

4 posters

Go down

What on earth does Cameron look like? Empty What on earth does Cameron look like?

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 pm

I cannot let this pass without comment....

What on earth does Cameron look like? Article-0-1B6922B3000005DC-380_306x606What on earth does Cameron look like? Article-0-1B6A8577000005DC-373_306x606

Patriotic: Accompanied by his Union Flag towel Cameron executes the tricky manoeuvre of a quick sea change

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400451/Awkward-moment-topless-David-Cameron-struggles-shorts-crowded-beach-Cornwall.html#ixzz2cotLZch3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Seriously, can you imagine Churchill trying to change out of wet, baggy shorts on a public beach? Hiding his modesty with a Mickey Mouse towel?

As for.....

What on earth does Cameron look like? Article-2400451-1B691B68000005DC-479_634x854

I really do think he should leave the flesh-flashing to Putin.....at least he doesn't look like a parboiled lobster with a spare tyre. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What on earth does Cameron look like? Empty Re: What on earth does Cameron look like?

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:14 am

in his defence, he does have nice legs ---but boy oh boy that midriff ewwww
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What on earth does Cameron look like? Empty Re: What on earth does Cameron look like?

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 am

I can't make up my mind which is the worst pic, Rhodes - that one of him in shades with his hair slicked back makes him look like a rather overweight pimp.

Whatever was he thinking of? I know it's his hols, but couldn't he at least have got changed somewhere private?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 pm

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/a-letter-from-niccolo-macchiavelli-to-dave/

Quote:

Now, my noble patron Prince Cesare Borgia has maintained an interest in matters temporal from beyond the tomb and on high, including the X Factor, which he finds very base and cruel beyond any measure of his own alleged crimes, and also has been following you upon his celestial Twitter feed.

And thus, my noble patron Prince Cesare Borgia has bid me write words of advice and counsel to you, knowing as he does of much weeping and gnashing of teeth in your realm upon the Fate of one Miranda, who be not a lady, but a Green and Yellow Fellow.

Now, my Lord and First Minister may expect your humble correspondent to be writing from the very Seventh Level of the Inferno and the Pit of Beelzebub, with the fires so hot as to boil the very ink of my pen! But it transpires the Good Lord has a broader and less Politically Correct attitude than many of your present Body Politic and hoi polloi may allow, and my place in the hereafter has been most assuredly Upon High.

Having now resided in the company of cherubim and seraphim for so many years, what advice would I, of ancient wisdom and high experience, offer to My Lord in these times of turbulation and flatulence? First I have words of general wisdom for a First Minister of every degree.

A wise first Minister should not be seen to be gadding about too much in the Summer Holidays, and having many thereof, for that upsets those of his citizens who are poor and starving and afraid for their homes and jobs, of whom there are many in the present times, them not being bankers, or civil servants or politicians who so shrewdly pay themselves so much at public expense, and yet in return for so little.

Also a wise First Minister should not wear shorts on any occasion. At all. Ever, .

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:14 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  Perfect. She never disappoints. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The one photo of Dave with his wet hair slicked back reminds me of something from Miami Vice. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 pm

I really cannot think of the words to describe it, Lily. I don't think anyone has ever seen Oor Ain Wee Eck expose an inch of pale, plump flesh whilst cavorting on exotic Musselburgh Beach. Thankfully.

Gordon Brown famously took his kids out in a rowboat in a suit - I think he loosened his tie, to show he was having 'fun'.

But Cameron - NOOOOOOO! The squid-buying in baggy shorts was quite bad enough, but this is unspeakable. He's supposed to be a Leader of the West, not Embarrassing Dad in a sit-com.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Gordon Brown famously took his kids out in a rowboat in a suit

Did he really? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 pm

I am trying to find it online, it was a gem...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Independent:

Mr Brown was once pictured looking uncomfortable in a sports jacket on holiday in Norfolk – while during his final year in power he spent a week of his holiday doing "community work" in his Kirkcaldy constituency

What on earth does Cameron look like? 14-Brown-holiday

See? He made his mouth do that 'smiling' thing and took his tie off. That's quite enough fun for any PM! I wish I could find the rowing boat one.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:28 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  He looks such a dour person.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 pm

lily wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  He looks such a dour person.  
Aye, well yon's a Scot ye ken. LL rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 pm

I bet you don't look like that, LL. Hide rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I am sure it's a great relief to everyone that there isn't the slightest danger of him displaying podgy, sunburned flesh. Or being photographed with a squid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down