JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt Empty Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt BV2DmHJCMAA7Aup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt Empty Re: Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

A complete picture is now emerging......

Let's hope it is and will lead to Madeleine.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt Empty Re: Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 am

Express: Clues spark new Maddie hunt 434650_1

HomeNewsUKMcCanns 'encouraged' by information
McCanns 'encouraged' by information

Madeleine McCann's parents are "greatly encouraged" by new information about the disappearance of their daughter, they said in a statement.

Published: Sun, October 6, 2013
 0Comments
A new Crimewatch appeal is being launched for information on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

A reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time she went missing will be shown on BBC Crimewatch on Monday October 14.

It comes after the Metropolitan Police revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the-then three-year-old.

Scotland Yard detectives, who have interviewed 442 people as part of their review-turned- investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, hope to track down as many people present in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on or around May 3 2007 as possible.

Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, said: "We are greatly encouraged by new information coming to light with pieces of the jigsaw now fitting together. We are really hopeful that the forthcoming appeal on Crimewatch will bring further new evidence which will take us a step closer to finding Madeleine and to bringing those responsible for her abduction to justice."

A three-year-old actress is to play Madeleine in the Crimewatch reconstruction, as a small production team from the programme spent a week filming abroad for the new appeal.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, the senior investigating officer, said: "We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance.

"We are now making targeted and new appeals for help from the public. I truly believe there are people out there who hold the key to Madeleine's disappearance, and that so far they may be completely unaware of that fact."

Crimewatch presenter Kirsty Young speaks to the McCanns in the new programme, while presenter Matthew Amroliwala has been to Praia da Luz to explore the new focus of the police investigation.

The McCanns and Mr Redwood will also be speaking to Kirsty live in the studio.

Crimewatch editor Joe Mather said: "We've been working very closely with the Metropolitan Police on a new Madeleine McCann appeal for several months.

"We're very hopeful that this major reconstruction along with the substantial new lines of enquiry will prompt viewers with vital information to get in touch with the officers in studio on the night of the programme."

Earlier this week, Scotland Yard revealed that since launching its own investigation, 41 people of interest have been identified, including 15 UK nationals, up from 38 people of interest including 12 UK nationals established in July.

Detectives have issued 31 international letters of request (ILOR) to mostly European countries in relation to some of the persons of interest as well as accessing phone records.

A large but "manageable" list of phone numbers identified as being present in Praia da Luz - though not necessarily used to make phone calls - has been drawn up by detectives with a "significant" number unattributed to any named person.

And significantly, police officers are now able to create a log showing calls being made at the time of Madeleine's disappearance.

The latest appeal will also be broadcast in Holland and Germany.

Madeleine went missing from a holiday apartment as her parents dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.

The Portuguese investigation officially closed but authorities there are backing the Scotland Yard inquiry and officers from both countries will work together in pursuing new leads.

The Metropolitan Police now has a team of six Portuguese detectives based in Faro, who are carrying out inquiries on its behalf.

The McCanns are currently suing former police chief Goncalo Amaral for libel over claims in the book The Truth Of The Lie.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/434650/McCanns-encouraged-by-information
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:38 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-alive-witness-tells-2343495

New Madeleine McCann sensation: Witness tells barrister he saw girl ALIVE just weeks ago
6 Oct 2013 00:00 In a sensational development, he said he was stunned when the man confessed he had met the girl on a ­Mediterranean island

A shaken barrister has told police how a man boasted to him that he had seen missing Madeleine McCann just weeks ago.

In a sensational development the witness said he was stunned when the man confessed he had met the girl on a ­Mediterranean island.

The conversation took place at a party and breaking down in tears, the lawyer, who we are not naming, said: “I can’t tell you exactly why I believe what I was being told. It was just a gut feeling.”

He said he had no option but to tell the police because of the level of detail the man gave when talking about his disturbing encounter.

The witness added: “I knew that by reporting it, it would ­compromise me in all sorts of ways. But it was something that I couldn’t ignore. If I hadn’t said anything I couldn’t have lived with myself.”

He said he was convinced the confession was genuine, despite many other people coming forward with unconfirmed sightings and false leads since she disappeared in Portugal, aged three on May 3, 2007.

When asked exactly what it was about the description he was given that forced him to act, the lawyer said: “I have told the police ­everything that I was told about her.

“They know what that was and that is why they have acted. I was able to be a bit more specific than just the island but I haven’t been able to tell them exactly where the man said she was. I am now terrified that she has been moved elsewhere.”

The confession was made at a party in the North West of England in August and the lawyer gave a full statement to his local force, Greater Manchester Police, the following day.

Officers are taking the information seriously and are set to prepare a file for Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange team, leading the hunt.

According to a source, the informant is being treated as a credible witness because of his profession as a barrister and a pillar of the community.

He has been in contact with detectives within the last few days as they act on his crucial statement.

Last night a Greater Manchester Police spokesman said the force was unable to comment on the development.

Our revelation comes as parents Kate and Gerry revealed their hope their daughter would be found thanks to new evidence uncovered by a separate police probe.

The couple will appear live on BBC’s ­Crimewatch on October 14 to plead for ­information about their daughter’s ­abduction.
And detectives will release a new line of inquiry that they hope will lead to finally solving the six-year mystery of what happened in Praia da Luz when she vanished from the holiday villa the family – including her younger twin siblings – were staying in.

Kate and Gerry said they were spurred on by the chance a push for information could lead to catching her kidnapper.

In a ­statement they said: “We are greatly encouraged by new information coming to light with pieces of the jigsaw now fitting together.

“We are really hopeful that the ­forthcoming appeal on Crimewatch will bring further new evidence which will take us a step closer to finding Madeleine and to bringing those responsible for her abduction to justice.”

Scotland Yard yesterday revealed they had interviewed 442 people, including new witnesses, since Operation Grange began in May 2011.

Those questioned include carers, residents and workers who were at the resort at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, the senior investigating officer, said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance. We are now making targeted and new appeals for help from the public.

“I truly believe there are people out there who hold the key to Madeleine’s disappearance and that, so far, they may be completely unaware of that fact.

“Through this latest round of publicity we hope to take the next step forward in this investigation. There is a huge public desire out there to help us.”

The police said they had generated 4,920 “actions” for the investigation team so far, with 2,123 having been completed.

Scotland Yard raised hope of a ­breakthrough last week after police made an “unprecedented attack” on the phone data of holiday makers in the Portuguese resort.

They also revealed that there were currently 41 “persons of interest” being looked at by detectives.

Next Monday’s Crimewatch will also be broadcast in Holland and Germany.

It will reveal a “new focus” for the investigation team as well as ­interviews with Kate and Gerry plus DCI Redwood.

Actors, including a three-year-old girl, were used to create a reconstruction of the shock moments when Madeleine ­disappeared.

It is not the first time Crimewatch has featured the ­disappearance of Madeleine after the show ran a brief appeal in 2007.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:16 am

Many thanks, Lily and Tony!

Much wailing and screeching coming from the Gonc cult this fine Sunday morning!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

Here's one now:

Luz:

Probably another Panorama re-do: "poor us" mistreated parents.
I don't believe the Metropolitan Police is behind that sort of entertainment show - if they are then the little respect I still fight to have for them is down the gutter.

I shouldn't think they care too much what the likes of her think about anything. If she'd committed her vandalism in the UK, she'd have been tracked down and hauled into court, not left to spit hate as if she'd done something clever and admirable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, the senior investigating officer, said: "We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance.

"We are now making targeted and new appeals for help from the public. I truly believe there are people out there who hold the key to Madeleine's disappearance, and that so far they may be completely unaware of that fact."

Especially if they've read Gonc's vile book of lies and don't know he's a convicted perjurer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 am

And, as Green Ink said, they have been keeping a very close eye on twitter. Only a culprit wouldn't want Madeleine found and; there is a few haters who are very vocal on the demise of the little girl, on #mccann

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:54 am

Let's not forget, some of the most vocal anti-McCanns are ex-pats living in the Algarve, Tony, and we all know about Luz, Morais, Montclair and their ilk, who will go to any lengths for Amaral.

Of course the Yard is watching them!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Much the same story here:

The breakthrough will be revealed in a Crimewatch TV special due to be shown on October 14 as part of a fresh appeal for information.
Kate and Gerry, who will feature in the show, said they were ‘greatly encouraged’ by the new evidence.
In a joint statement, they said: ‘We are really hopeful the forthcoming appeal on Crimewatch will bring further new evidence which will take us a step closer to finding Madeleine and to bringing those responsible for her abduction to justice.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2446173/The-pieces-jigsaw-fitting-Missing-Maddies-parents-greatly-encouraged-new-mobile-phone-evidence-probe-spreads-Holland-Germany.html#ixzz2gwHvb9Q1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 pm

The mentality of the forker:

I'm sure the McCanns didn't want to dare tread foot in Portugal for fear of being stoned to death by the McCann scourge blighting their lives . However, since Crimewatch is the Producer, not the McCanns, I'm sure had they asked Amaral to reproduce his video he would not have any objection.

So, the people of Portugal are so backward, ignorant and barbaric, they stone to death the parents of missing children? I don't think so - even if Luz and her ilk give that impression.

And why on earth would Crimewatch have the slightest interest in Gonc's crap? Any relation it bears to reality is accidental - it's only anti-McCann propaganda.

I really, really hope that man ends up in a Portuguese jail for what he's done to the McCann family and others who have had the misfortune to cross his path.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 pm

thank you for the updates.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Similar report here:

http://news.sky.com/story/1150802/mccanns-greatly-encouraged-by-new-leads

McCanns 'Greatly Encouraged' By New Leads
Madeleine McCann's parents hope further new evidence will take them a step closer to finding their daughter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Just Me ‏@Justmuddling 1m
There is something about #mccann thats got uk police, govt and media jumping through hoops trying to pacify them. What the hell is it??

Here's a clue.

Their daughter was abducted and to rub salt in the wound, an incompetent, disgraced cop tried to frame them for it.

Try looking at it from that angle and you'll find it all makes perfect sense. thumbsup 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Luz's idea of 'police work':

In fact they did, because the imbecile judge instead of putting them in pre-emptive imprisonment, gave them the minimum restriction order: to remain in their residence (which was Rothley), and they took it.

Disgusting, evil witch - has she any idea how bad the likes of her make Portugal look?

Is that what Amoral wanted - to keep the McCanns in custody until they'd fallen down those police station stairs so often they would have confessed to anything?

Thank God the British Embassy and the UK police were there to prevent these left-overs from PIDE getting their way!

What an absolutely vile way to treat the parents of an abducted child - but then, Gonc's got form for that, hasn't he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Luz

Re: Can someone explain to me why the McCanns.....

« Reply #138 on: Today at 01:53:58 PM »
Quote from: Victoria on Today at 01:40:25 PM
Is that what convicted criminal Amaral was spending his ill gotten gains on then? Oh dear. The fact that he was ever placed in a position of trust beggars belief.

Once again, what has Amaral got to do with the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann?!!!

She has to ask? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Luz

Re: Can someone explain to me why the McCanns.....

« Reply #138 on: Today at 01:53:58 PM »
Quote from: Victoria on Today at 01:40:25 PM
Is that what convicted criminal Amaral was spending his ill gotten gains on then? Oh dear. The fact that he was ever placed in a position of trust beggars belief.

Once again, what has Amaral got to do with the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann?!!!

She has to ask? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
Shocked Shocked Shocked  OMG! Is she serious?

Amoral being the 'man' who was supposed to be in charge of the investigation failed to properly investigate. Therefore he left Madeleine's fate in the lurch. It is that simple and that repugnant.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

There's something she doesn't grasp. If a police officer as incompetent as Gonc, with such a racketty private life, had fouled up like this in the US or UK....

.....he wouldn't be on telly or in the media mouthing off about his non-existent 'honour'. He would be lampooned mercilessly, a laughing stock. He wouldn't be 'Dr' Amaral, he would be the butt of every joke going.

There would be public enquiries into his messes, instead of them being swept under the carpet. And he would probably be heading for jail.

Why these idiots revere him instead of treating him with the contempt he deserves, I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:03 pm

He may well be in jail right now, Bonny.  The state would have been sued, everything.

This is an incredibly serious matter which those of limited intelligence fail to notice.

I guess pandering to an incompetent is something that floats their boat more.  

It is time they took off their hate goggles, quit their "but they left the children" mantra, and looked at this like proper law enforcement and the general public do.  

The abductor is EVIL SCUM and at the end of the day, Amoral FAILED.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 pm

That's a very good point, the state would almost certainly have been sued for Gonc's incompetence.

Under all the recent noise, it beggars that the Yard are having, now, to do basic police work that should have been done by Gonc in summer 2007.

He could spare police manpower to have UK police officers followed, but didn't seem to bother finding out just who, exactly, was in the area when Madeleine vanished.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 3h
@Jayelles1 What is more important? That PJ see it or that the public sees it? I don't matter - the cops trying to unravel it DO. #McCann

Why are the McCann-haters so terrified of the Crimewatch reconstruction? And why can't they grasp that it is PARAMOUNT that millions of members of the public see it?

As should have happened in 2007?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 pm

He could spare police manpower to have UK police officers followed,

What was he so paranoid about? That they might find out more about him maybe? He has form for past incompetence. mad 

That is what the British Embassy would have known. The gullibles seem to think that government input was because of conspiracies. They probably also think that embassies and consulates are only there for passport issuance and other such matters. Well, they do know they have intelligence facilities, don't they? Too much would have been known about their Big Rock.

Yes, Bonny. The matter of the state being sued would have been really big news in itself. Of course he would have been immediately placed on leave pending completion of the investigation into his conduct.

They should get out more into the big wide world, there is so much to learn. They think they are experts? How farcical.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 3h
@Jayelles1 IMO it is ridiculous to say it's vital public see it. Police matter - essential part of investigation. BTW #McCann s refused.

Told you - they're terrified that Madeleine may still be found. Just like their idol Gonc. In the UK. a Crimewatch reconstruction would have been done within weeks of Madeleine's disappearance, so tens of millions of eyes were looking for her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:58 pm

I think that they are completely terrified about that Bonny. Also that Gonc's incompetence will emerge for the rest of the world to see.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:54 pm

These idiots seem to have absolutely NO idea what a Crimewatch reconstruction is, in the first place; I don't know how US ones work, but I would reckon they're broadly similar?

They are also ignoring something rather important.

This is being done with the aid of Scotland Yard. Scotland Yard have ALL the police files. Their files are properly, professionally translated.

They haven't been translated by Gonc-worshippers, and Duarte Levy has been nowhere near the real Rogatory Statements.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next