JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann

3 posters

Go down

Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 am

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
10 hours ago
Gerry and Kate will only comment on the investigation to find Madeleine when and if any updates from the police warrant a statement.

Please allow the police to do their jobs and not speculate or fuel rumours. We will not answer questions related to unfounded and speculative press articles.

Thank you for understanding.

~FM Webmaster (on behalf of Gerry and Kate)

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Re: Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 am

Sickening, but sadly not surprising, to see that Goncalo Amaral supporters have been trolling Madeleine's FB page again.

Utter scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Re: Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am

One of the trolls boasts on numties1:

Daphne Dyson just posted on the official site .. ITV news have confirmed the dead worker does not fit the EFIT ??? see what response i get lol

mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 am

Another Amaral supporter boasts of trolling Madeleine's FB page:

Nalani Watts
Got banned from the official site for posting this?
(pitchforking redacted)

Another one:

Dawn Maria McArdle I got kicked off the other day too. Emailed them to ask why and got no response...........x

Wouldn't you just love to see them starring in a tabloid VILE TROLL special?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 am

Yet another pro-Amaral troll:

Sian Stacey Coyle i aint on it but went on an had my say anyway.. waitin to b blocked now.. [abuse redacted]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:25 am

Another one:

Suzanne Levy I just had to post this on their page.....tongue in cheek....
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Suzanne Levy Suzanne Levy wonderful, now if the McCanns and their friends would
[trolling redacted]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:26 am

Amaral-supporting troll's idea of 'fun'-

Emma Surgenor Awww now I feel left out. Think I'll have to take a trip over to lierville and air my view. See how long it takes for me to be deleted and banned. .....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 pm

More haters trolling for Amaral:

Leanne Baulch They just keep deleting my posts. It's becoming an addiction. Copy and paste is amazing!!
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Emma Surgenor There's a post on the 'don't forget madeline" page regarding the missing piece. Hahahaha im going to be banned very soon

Hayley Watson I commented on the efit pic saying he looks so familiar !

ian Stacey Coyle lol tbh I didn't get enuff satisfaction out of my ban... I wanna speak 2 her... If I knew she had read my comments I'd be satisfied but they obviously hav brainwashed ppl runnin that page 4 them
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Leanne Baulch Oh I'm already enjoying twitter. Have had quite a few #McCann rants lol
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Sian Stacey Coyle na i said tick tock [hate speech redacted]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Another Amaral troll:

Archie Dogue de Bordeaux
Have just posted this on the pro site, will see how long it takes to remove it.
[hate speech redacted]

Let's hope the tabloids pick up on this deliberate trolling campaign coming from McCann-hating Amaral supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Oh, look at this nasty piece of work:

Sam Jayne Steadman I darnt go on that page cos I'd be banned off FB indefinitely! I'd love to come face to face wiv Kate! If smack her abt a bit an show her wat it takes to be a real parent!! .... I wonder if they still leave the twins alone while they pop their local?! Vile scumbag

So, she thinks beating people up teaches them to be 'real parents'? I hope to God she doesn't have children, with an attitude like that.

Oh, and she's also lied and committed outright libel.

Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann Violen10

If anyone can use her boasts about wanting to assault the mother of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Wilma Lynn Im just posting on The Official Madeline McCann Page. Im going 2 copy n paste it here and we will see how long it stays on before it gets removed xx

Another Amaral-supporting troll attacking Madeleine's FB page - shows how much they care about her, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Claire Louise Howard I think the press will find us soon enough already people have posted about us on online forums read the other day think was 'Can 12,000 people be wrong'

I am sure they're going to find the press know ALL about them already.

Of course 12,000 people can be wrong. Millions of Germans voted for Hitler in the 30s. The Klu Klux Klan had millions of followers in its heyday.

Lynchmobs are always popular with ignorant, nasty people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm

Lïz Låwförd Why ban me after just saying hmmmm? Either they are that paranoid or they defo hiding something! I think both! Lol

Hayley Watson Iv been banned from commenting or liking anything so I reported the group! Ridiculous I only said the efit looked very familiar ..

Amaral supporter tries to silence people who care about Madeleine McCann, as they continue attacking Madeleine's FB page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:51 am

More threats from N1:

Glenda Ferries We should all put the same comment up on official fb page at same time...would take them ages to delete them all.....lol

Idris Astrid Smith I like that Glenda, I like that lots.

And how long do they think it will take FB to delete them if complaints about troll attacks being organised from N1 carry on?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 am

Milan Bestbuy-chalek let us know if you get blocked again
4 hours ago · 1

Michael Collins Just noticed that you got one 'like' before being deleted.
Milan, you can say anything that you like .... Just save as a photo before it is removed

Oh, don't you worry your pointy little heads about saving things, it's all being done for you.

Do these morons not know their trolling is being posted all over the internet? That everyone can see them doing it and where the attacks on Madeleine's FB page are coming from?

They might like to take a look here:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t332p15-now-the-scum-are-attacking-the-find-madeleine-facebook-page-as-a-scam

and hope no future/present employers ever see it. In the unlikely event that any of them work, of course.

And who knows, if the JobCentre ever checks up on them, they'll be told that if they can troll FB, then they can get a job.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Another troll for the rollcall of shame:

Darren Bowers
I just posted this on a few off the McCann find Maddie pages, let's see if this gets blocked and I get an evil reply:

I felt so sorry for you both for years until I stumbled across the Amaral book, and subsequently have now read sites like the McCann files, I honestly believe there is more to this than an abduction. I am also following the Amaral case currently ongoing in Portugal. He's book and documentary can't all be lies as it contains a lot of facts. I'm not suggesting or accusing anyone of anything but I have also now stumbled across a Facebook page with 16000 followers which believe we are not all being told the truth.

I wanted to say a lot more but X factors on tonight, I don't want to be nicked and banged up while that's on, my vote counts

And that achieves what, exactly? The troll should stick to reality TV - that's about its mental level.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Michelle Dunn When I posted on my own timeline about my feelings about Maddie and the twins being left alone I was so surprised at how many 'friends' accused me of pitch fork waving and one even had to cheek to say (knowing I like a drink on holiday) how often had I been drunk in charge of a child which in their opinion is worse?? Eh...!! Nowt as funny as other folk!!

I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello kettle, have you met pot?

Idiot pitchforker.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Nothing like pitchforking other people in the hope that the world doesn't notice your own shortcomings, is there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Not in that clown's case!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Kirstie Hall they just keep grasping at non existant straws...iv known plenty of smack heads and not 1 would snatch a child ffs its just not done lols

Most people go through their entire lives without knowing any smackheads, never mind 'plenty'. Lol indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Shocked Tells you so much about Gonc's supporters, doesn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down