JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Empty SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM?

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:19 pm

For the benefit of those who are not either insomniacs or in a different time zone, someone calling themselves 'happylarry' scampered all over Havern's, sorry, Bennett's, site in the wee small hours.

This is what they posted:

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Topic_11

Over, and over, and over again, in just about every sub-forum, and every thread. Bennett was roused from his dreams of finding new, helpless families to harrass to sort it out, in the course of which he revealed that he is indeed Admin on hellhole, sorry, Hounder Central.

Lying to Carter Ruck were we? Tut tut!

Onlookers were enthralled; they hadn't seen such chaos since SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Eddie2

and the puppies wee'd all over 3A. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Empty Re: SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM?

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh, my, look who is Admin!

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Adminb10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Empty Re: SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM?

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, my, look who is Admin!

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Adminb10

Bennett sound a bit fraught, don't you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Hitting Submit on that was an act of extreme folly, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm

I expect he didn't like being woken up for that, Bonny.

After me now. "There may be trouble ahead."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Why did Jill hand over full control to Bennett?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 pm

And, why the lie that he forgot to tell Jill about a letter from the lawyers requesting; certain post be removed when as admin he should have removed them?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:00 pm

crazytony wrote:And, why the lie that he forgot to tell Jill about a letter from the lawyers requesting; certain post be removed when as admin he should have removed them?

A very good point, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:And, why the lie that he forgot to tell Jill about a letter from the lawyers requesting; certain post be removed when as admin he should have removed them?

A very good point, Tony.
He really has dug himself a very large hole this time.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

He's done his usual. Setting up someone else for the fall.

Or he had, until his post signed ADMIN appeared.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm

He did indeed lie to Carter Ruck - and he need not bother claiming he was only given admin status five minutes before the arrival of 'happylarry', that one will not wash; CR would be quite within their rights to ask for the logs to be shown.

Here we are, it's in his second letter last month to Isabel Hudson, who is no doubt doing the Happy Dance today:

SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Adminl10

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 am

Head Hounder has posted more blah blah about sending their stupid pretendy ' research' to Scotland Yard; I won't inflict it all on readers.

I like this bit, though:

Angelique has raised again the issue of the 'McCann Team insider' that I have referred to in the past.

The person concerned is someone whose evidence would very much suggest that the McCann Team's private investigation was a sham.

No-one on D.C.I. Redwood's team has yet come back to me to ask for information as to how to contact this person and what she can tell them.

I am a patient man.

But I am waiting.

What on earth makes him think Scotland Yard is in the slightest bit interested in his stupid forum games? All their rubbish is of no relevance whatsoever to attempts to find Madeleine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:34 am

Hasn't someone told Scotland Yard yet that it's Coco? Who tells fibs and stabs people in the back.

Allegedly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Well done Happylarry. rofl rofl rofl

Sabot, do you mean that hypnotherapy person, allegedly?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 pm

lily wrote:Well done Happylarry. rofl rofl rofl

Sabot, do you mean that hypnotherapy person, allegedly?

That's allegedly her, Lily. Lives near Knutsford I've allegedly heard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Oh, Agent Z CocoMentalMidasDarling, that fruitloop. She hasn't escaped from her padded cell for a while, has she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 pm

That's the alleged one, Bonny. I believe she's really strange. Allegedly. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, Agent Z CocoMentalMidasDarling, that fruitloop. She hasn't escaped from her padded cell for a while, has she?

No, Silly. She's what Bennett is going to unleash on Scotland Yard. But I expect they'll have a padded cell waiting for her if she does get away.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Is she his ace up his sleeve? Does she tick tock and stuff? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:19 pm

lily wrote:Is she his ace up his sleeve? Does she tick tock and stuff? Pcorneater

I think she might, Lily. Unless she's battery driven.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 pm

I thought she just stuck her finger in the mains socket and off she went..those damned SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 and SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Bomb-bomb-time-bomb-tick-smiley-emoticon-000656-large used to get on everyone's nerves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:42 pm

bb1 wrote:I thought she just stuck her finger in the mains socket and off she went..those damned SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? M025 and SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Bomb-bomb-time-bomb-tick-smiley-emoticon-000656-large used to get on everyone's nerves.
Are we talking about Cheshire Zoe?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Yup; she of the blue hair SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Zoel1210
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Yup; she of the blue hair SO, WHAT DID 'HAPPYLARRY' POST ON BENNETT'S FORUM? Zoel1210
Don't worry about her. Kennedy knows all about her and her tape recordings.
As do his local Law Enforcement .

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Did I mess up again embarass

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next