JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PDL church service on May 3rd EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PDL church service on May 3rd

3 posters

Go down

PDL church service on May 3rd Empty PDL church service on May 3rd

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm

It will come as no surprise to anyone to learn that the McCann-haters are spitting venom about this:

PDL church service on May 3rd 3410961_orig

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PDL church service on May 3rd Empty Re: PDL church service on May 3rd

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Ex-pat forker:

Tragic Maddies parents are thrust into the limelight, and the likes. It makes me sick how they are fawned and feted by the press

Ex-pat forker:

There are, I think, more residents of PDL who would wish the Mccanns would crawl into a corner than those who wish them well. Most see them as a parasite to be disposed of. The have harmed the economy of PDL and told the world that the Algarve is awash with paedofiles and other countless people all intent on harming little girls. Time they were told to back off.

But it's no secret that there are a disproportionate number of predators there, many of them ex-pats.

From 2009:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/82401/Paedo-paradise

Paedo paradise
At least 38 convicted sex offenders were living nearby when Madeleine McCann was snatched, say detectives.

From 2002:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/27/childprotection.uk

Portugal's elite linked to paedophile ring

From 2007:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

And what does it mean for Kate and Gerry McCann, who have not only had to cope with losing their child, but have also been subjects of a vicious campaign in the Portuguese press to smear them?
It is crucial for two reasons; first because it proves what international crime agencies have long suspected: that Portugal has become a magnet for predatory paedophiles from around the world, using the country's lax laws and preying on the high numbers of poor, abandoned children.
And second, because Paulo Rebelo, an urbane, methodical detective who led the Casa Pia paedophile inquiry, was last night finishing his first week as the new chief of the investigation into the disappearance of the British child.
Rebelo has replaced Goncalo Amaral, the "oafish" local police chief out of his depth in a case that has captured unprecedented world attention, with millions fascinated by the story of the girl snatched from her bed on holiday while her parents ate with friends 200 yards away.

Pity Rebelo hadn't been on the case from the beginning, isn't it, instead of the oaf Amaral.

And why are the ex-pats trying to deny any of this has happened? Worried about property values - or something else?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

My guess....something else. Their property values would return some time after that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Forker:

If the McCanns had any respect for Portugal they would stay away and leave their people in peace. At this time of the year, descending yet again on Luz, shows no regard for the people or their much needed tourism industry.

Nice priorities they have.

Never mind that abducted kid, never mind those girls that have been assaulted, they don't count as long as the €€€€€€€€s keep rolling in from the Brits.

They could scarcely make it more obvious that they want to keep this kept swept under the carpet, could they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 pm

It will all catch up on them sooner or later.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 pm

: Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations - Portugal Resident
Post kathybelle Today

I know the residents of Praia da Luz, can't stand the McCanns and who can blame them. However I'm comforted to know that the dislike of the McCanns is spread across Portugal along with Spain.

I'm happy to be proved wrong, so thank you to those who have proved me wrong. Like others, I just wish the McCanns would crawl into the nearest gutter and stay there.

Also if Goncalo Amaral's book, is now on sale in High St. book stores, can someone give me the name of a book store where the book is sold. I would love to be able to give my friend the name of the book store, then she can ask her Portuguese friend to buy it on her behalf. The last time her friend tried to purchase the book was around 12 months ago in book shops in and around the Lisbon area.

A truly spectacular outpouring of bile and hatred from a prominent Amaral supporter. Do they actually imagine they are helping him?

They're making Portugal, and the Algarve in particular, look as bad as possible, and to be avoided like the plague. Certainly not destinations to spend those all-important €€€€€€€€s in, when there are more welcoming places to travel to, where the police don't ignore crimes against holidaymakers.

Or even worse, blame the holidaymakers themselves for getting robbed/abducted/assaulted in their beds/mugged/murdered.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm comforted to know that the dislike of the McCanns is spread across Portugal along with Spain.

Says it all really. Not about a young girl at all.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Hounder:

Maybe SY and AR need to get them on Portuguese soil to arrest them
And are using the various lines of enquiry as bait to get them there

yernuts yernuts alienship yernuts yernuts 

Is there nothing that's too stupid for them to dream up to give them hope?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

thank you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 pm

They are living their lives in hope of the McCanns being thrown in jail. It must be a 24/7 preoccupation.  Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 20h
This deserves a WIDE audience - Paul Luckman, Editor of Portugal News on Radio 5 Live -

No, it doesn't, actually. Luckman's been a Gonzo supporter and mouthpiece from way back when, his words have about as much value as Levy's nonsense.

Still no doubt it will give the ignorant haters hope that tick tock, the tide has turned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down