JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

4 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 Empty Re: Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Definitely. The Iraqis should be twice as happy as they will end up ditching the helicopters anyway like before.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq - Page 3 Empty Re: Al Quaeda splinter group sweeping through Iraq

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Oh, in the name...

http://rt.com/usa/165596-obama-iraq-statement-any-option/

The president of the United States said on Thursday that nothing has been ruled out when it comes to responding to recent hostilities in Iraq.

From the White House, US Pres. Barack Obama said “I don’t rule out anything” with regards to the extremist takeover of northern Iraq that in recent days has allowed Al-Qaeda inspired insurgents to seizure entire cities in the region.

Pres. Obama was speaking with the prime minister of Australia early Thursday when he answered reporters’ questions about the worsening tensions overseas.

Should US interests be threatened there, the president said, then a response would be warranted.

“The basic principal obviously is that we, like all nations, are prepared to take military action whenever our national security is threatened,” he said.

His administration will immediately begin taking action by discussing military options with his nationals security team, he added, and that “We do have a stake in ensuring these jihadists don't get foothold in either Iraq or Syria."

“What we've seen over last couple of days indicates degree to which Iraq is going to need more help,” he said, calling recent events a “wake-up call for the Iraqi government.

DON'T GET A FOOTHOLD IN SYRIA? How can he stand there and say that when he's been supplying them? He isn't fit for office.  mad 

I hope to God he doesn't send troops in to get killed and maimed all over again. A civil war in Iraq does NOT threaten US security.

Unlike an open border with Mexico.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:18 pm

President Obama, asked about the violence in Iraq, said Thursday that the U.S. can't be "everywhere all the time," but said he's concerned about what he described as an "emergency situation." He said his administration is in close consultation with Baghdad, and acknowledged they "need more help" from the U.S. and international community.

"My team is working around the clock to identify how we can provide the most effective assistance to them. I don't rule out anything," Obama said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/12/militant-gains-in-iraq-catch-obama-administration-by-surprise/

IMO, KSA won't let him do anything very much. If he does do anything, he will send in just enough US military to unite Iraq against them, but not enough to make any difference. He'll just paint a target on their backs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm

DON'T GET A FOOTHOLD IN SYRIA? How can he stand there and say that when he's been supplying them? He isn't fit for office.  

I hope to God he doesn't send troops in to get killed and maimed all over again. A civil war in Iraq does NOT threaten US security.

Unlike an open border with Mexico.

mad  mad  mad  mad

From the Fox article

As recently as Monday, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf said of the situation in northern Iraq, "I don't get the sense that they're gaining a lot of territory."

Obama also brushed off concerns about Al Qaeda affiliates during an interview with The New Yorker, in a piece published in January.

"If a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant," the president said. That was in regard to concerns, at the time, that Islamist militants had taken over Fallujah -- the comment also followed Islamist militants overrunning the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, killing four Americans.

He's out to lunch.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:44 pm

I've never seen anyone so unfit for ANY kind of office before, frankly. Whatever he does, you can guarantee it will:

a. Be against American and western interests.

b. Make things even worse.

You know, earlier, I watched senior Bush celebrated his 90th birthday doing an assisted parachute jump. That clown wouldn't even ride a girl's bike without a safety helmet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-12/obama-responds-iraq-request-kinetic-support-says-ready-take-military-action

So the US is about to unleash hell against the same Al Qaeda extremists it was arming across the border in Syria? Score one more for US foreign policy. Meanwhile, the one person who benefits the most from rising crude prices, that would be Putin for those who still don't get it, is laughing all the way to the bank
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Good comment in Hedgefund:

This is the most confused, chaotic and disorderly series of events I have ever seen in following politics and international news in 50 + years. I cannot begin to think of a policy that could lead the USA to miss these events. How did we not know that the guys we were trying to arm were about to invade Iraq? I do not belive it is possible. Why would we now not aid Iraq?

I sense duplicity and betrayal. I have to suspect that some US force is behind this...that or utter incompetence.

Tell me how satellite imagery did not detect thousands of troops moving. We can tell when the Russians back off the border with Ukraine and we can't tell when AlQ is moving?

Why do we even pay for intellegence? Why do we pay Congress. Congress has completely abdicated all responsibility and has allowed the CIA or executive branch to run wild. Americas is falling apart.

Open borders, chaos in a world we pretend to control...Obama sits tight. Congress is all scared of what the NSA knows about them. What a mess.

Offhand, I'd say ISIS and co didn't plan this on the internet, so NSA etc knew nothing about it. They did it the old-fashioned way, so they simply were not on the radar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Probably not, Bonny, but it does make you think.

As you also said, look at Bush on his 90th birthday, parachuting! Look at this one on his girly bike with a helmet.  Eek 

People are taking note......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:13 pm

How did we not know that the guys we were trying to arm were about to invade Iraq?

It's actually mind-boggling, isn't it?

It is pointless Obama doing anything. If the large, US-supplied and US trained Iraq army responded to all this by shedding their uniforms and leaving billions of dollars of equipment behind for ISIS, then the battle's already lost.

They'd better hope ISIS doesn't find anyone to fly the Blackhawks they have been gifted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:24 pm

We know they will find someone. They have enough money in the kitty.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Who can argue with this comment from Zero Hedge?

I see...in Syria they're called "freedom fighters" and obama sucks their dicks while they launch nerve gas on people, chop everyone's fekcing heads off, and video themselves EATING the organs out of the victims. Those are obama's and Kerry's and McCain's and all the rest of our treasonous government's little buddies over there in Syria.

But the same scumbags in Iraq are all of a sudden some kind of enemies, huh? And how is this asshole (obama) going to have it both ways at this point now that he's become allies with the enemy?

If he bombs Al Quaida in Iraq even his camel fekcing buddies in Syria are going to turn against him. And that will make Syria's president Assad look even better to the rest of the world since it was Putin who came to his defense against obama in the beginning of all this bullshit.

What's your next move, el presidente checker player? You fekcing treasonous bitch. Same to the rest of our government...all a bunch of sell out, treasonous little bitches. Barely even a handful of good guys in all of the Disctrict of Criminals.

And now we have to send troops back into Iraq??? Bring them all home and let the Middle East deal with itself! The biggest enemies to America is America's very own criminal fekcing government! The troops need to be deployed in D.C.!

Arrest obama and Biden for treason, sedition, aiding and abetting as well as providing aid and comfort to terrorists across the globe as well as illegal aliens insurgents on our souther border!

Arrest them and try them for treason, high crimes and misdemeanors. Then swear John "Crybaby little bitch" Boehner in as president with a fekcing mandate that he obey the law and the Constitution and deploy the National Guard on the borders to stop the insurgency and send all the illegals back to wherever they came from. Pull all troops out of the Middle East and quit fekcing around with trying to overthrow foreign governments who don't want to use the fucked up U.S. dollar.

And if Boehner doesn't obey, then off to fekcing jail his ass goes too, and we'll keep throwing the traitors in jail until we get someone who will do what's right and lead by honest, truthful, law abiding example and not be a sell-out to special interests, bankster puppet masters, the NWO globalists and U.N. and all the corrupt, fascist, statist corporations who have bought their way into ruling our government with puppet scumbag traitors.

Easy enough solution in my opinion.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Well, from here it looks like the Caliphate is loomimg larger and closer. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:56 pm

I think so too, LL. Have been reading some comments as some people do not see why that is potentially so bad.

I guess the photos of people crucified didn't give them a hint....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:03 pm

lily wrote:I think so too, LL.  Have been reading some comments as some people do not see why that is potentially so bad.

I guess the photos of people crucified didn't give them a hint....
Nice to find someone knows what the Caliphate is and the repercussions. Al-Q are basically Sunni, I don't think we have too long to wait for the genocide of the Shia Muslims begins. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm

So true LL. Here's a thing, Arab royalty are typically Sunni. How will they fare?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 pm

The whole situation is rather freminiscent of the Irish Troubles where two opposing versions of the same religion kill each other non-stop. There are two things I avoid like the plague, religion and politics. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm

How long did it take for Europeans to stop massacring each other over religion? Centuries - and it's barely stopped now. You've only got to look at bigots like Bennett to see how near the surface it still is with some.

That comment Lily posted:

I see...in Syria they're called "freedom fighters" and obama sucks their dicks while they launch nerve gas on people, chop everyone's fekcing heads off, and video themselves EATING the organs out of the victims. Those are obama's and Kerry's and McCain's and all the rest of our treasonous government's little buddies over there in Syria.

But the same scumbags in Iraq are all of a sudden some kind of enemies, huh? And how is this asshole (obama) going to have it both ways at this point now that he's become allies with the enemy?

Sums it up perfectly. Whatever Assad did or didn't do-

THE US AND UK SHOULD NEVER, EVER HAVE SUPPORTED AL QUAEDA.

It's so basic it shouldn't even have to be restated. And clowns like Hague were all set to go to war TO SUPPORT AL QUAEDA?

How frigging stupid has the West become?

I haven't noticed the Arab League or the Saudis jumping up and down about events in Iraq - odd, that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:39 pm

We should definitely not have supported them. Have they forgotten?  mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 pm

I suppose we are sure Bin Laden is dead? As a fair section of ISIS seems to be made up of Saddam Hussein's forces out for revenge, it might be wiser to take nothing for granted....

I don't think anything is going to stop this lot, they might be delayed for a while, but that's it. They've now got even more US equipment than the US so kindly supplied to the 'nice rebels', they've got about half a billion dollars, they've got battle-hardened fighters out for vengeance, and they've got religious madmen as the finishing touch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/12/americans-being-evacuated-from-iraqi-air-base/

Americans were being evacuated Thursday from a major Iraqi air base as Al Qaeda-aligned militants toppled cities in the country's north and threatened to advance toward Baghdad.

A senior U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that Americans were being evacuated from a base in Balad, which had been one of the largest training missions in Iraq.

The three planeloads of Americans are mostly contractors and civilians. The State Department said Thursday that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad is operating as usual.

But the evacuation means that the vital training mission at Balad, about an hour northwest of Baghdad, has been suspended indefinitely -- despite repeated administration statements that it would continue to support Iraq's military.

Regarding those assurances, one U.S. official clarified to Fox News: "At the same time, we are not going to do anything stupid."

Really? That'll make a nice change....

Hope someone's showing Obama the video of Last Helicopter from Saigon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Are we sure he knows where Saigon is?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Lily, I doubt very much if he even knew Iraq was next to Syria.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:51 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/12/as-jihadists-take-aim-at-baghdad-iran-steps-in-to-help-historical-foe/

After U.S.-trained security forces dropped their weapons and fled their posts in Mosul, the regime in Baghdad has reason to fear for its survival, an intelligence official said.

“Baghdad is going to be overrun," he said. "The Green Zone is going down.”

Nothing like keeping a cool head and a stiff upper lip, is there? That should really help rally the troops - NOT.

Never mind, according to that piece, Iran is sending some of its nastiest, I mean, most professional, troops in to fight ISIS.

I found a simple way of keeping some sort of track of the warring Islamic factions a while back - the Sunnis are the total opposite of anything in the least bit pleasant that their name may imply.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Eek Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next