JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Desperate haters swamping poll

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperate haters swamping poll

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT 3h
SHOCKING! Isn't it? Over 1000 people think K & G #McCann were WRONG to sue Dr Amaral. http://portugalresident.com/poll/are-the-mccanns-right-to-sue-gon%C3%A7alo-amaral-for-publishing-a-book-with-his-theories-of-what … What do YOU think? #votenow

We think that anyone dumb enough to do anything except laugh at a fake poll, which has been swamped by Goncoward supporters after orders went out on the hate sites to vote early and often, needs to get out more and see how stupid they look to the grown-ups.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperate haters swamping poll

Post  lily Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Well said, Bonny. It caters to the lowest common denominator.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 am

Hohonumties take a break from fighting with each other to spam the poll:

Clive McIlwaine Interesting - 96% say NO !
17 hours ago · Like · 2

Christina Scott Voted.
17 hours ago · Like

Saima Ali I can't seem to vote
17 hours ago · Like

Jeannette Solley Voted
17 hours ago · Like

Saima Ali Just managed to vote...
16 hours ago · Like

Liz Brennan Oh yes I voted.... in the majority...
16 hours ago · Like

Dave Evans Done..seems overwhelming to me.

Yes, because orders went round the hate sites to vote en masse, and as often as possible. North Korean elections are more valid than that bit of McCann-hating fakery.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:34 am

Splitternumties giving out orders:

o Portugal Wilson
8 hrs · Edited
Have YOUR say ...... VOTE NOW!.
http://portugalresident.com/poll/are-the-mccanns-right-to-sue-gon%C3%A7alo-amaral-for-publishing-a-book-with-his-theories-of-what

Vote NOW! Vote Early! Vote Often!  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:36 am

Other splitternumties rally the troops:

Tricia Allen
19 June at 22:41
* * VOTE **

Are the McCanns right to sue Gonçalo Amaral for publishing a book with his theories of what...
PORTUGAL RESIDENT
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Now that doesn't sound like desperation does it?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:58 pm

sitheran ‏@sitheran 3h
The Portugal Resident poll is nonsense. My partner and I both voted Yes on it earlier and neither vote has been recorded. #McCann

Interesting. A few of the hounders write for the Resident, I seem to recall?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Indeed. Len Port for one?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Yes, and that Natasha person that calls herself 'Harry_Lime' elsewhere'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Ah yes, true. Hardly awe inspiring are they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:30 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 3h
@sitheran poll is closed I just tried to vote from different phone it's not fixed its how people feel #mccann

1. It's 'not fixed' like North Korean elections are 'not fixed'.

2. Why are Gonzo supporters so scared about the court case? They must be, for orders to go round the hate sites to vote No.

One would have expected them to be delighted that Gonzo was finally going to be able to play his fabled Ace, but seemingly not. Oh, are they upset because their idol ran away, pausing only to gibber about 'coffins'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Even they can see he has problems, surely?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 pm

It's pretty hard to ignore, his behaviour is becoming so strange and unbalanced. As for his utterances.... yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:50 pm

His behavior is bizarre to say the least.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:55 pm

sitheran ‏@sitheran 3h
#McCann 5 minutes ago the Pt Res pol had 1222 NO votes. Now it has 1226 and the YES votes are the same as this afternoon. Its a scam.

And divide that by 10 to get the number of haters that have actually voted, as they got their orders to vote early and often.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:17 pm

The best part is that they get themselves worked up in the hope that they are making a difference. The answer is, not at all.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Funny that, I voted Yes yesterday and my vote didn't record either.

But they don't seriously think this is going to make a difference, do they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 pm

Thing is, Sabot, they should all be voting Yes, too. After all, they've been saying for years that Gonzo would triumph in court, so what's their problem now he's got his big chance?

If they are against the court case, they must be as scared as Goncoward is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:25 pm

I also voted yesterday and mine didn't either.

What are you saying Sabot? Are you saying that some obscure little poll is of no use or something?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 pm

It's hardly going to affect the outcome of the trial, is it.

I no longer try to fathom their foetid minds. But never in all my life have I come across such disgusting people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Sabot, ordinarily I would feel sorry for them, after seeing photos on their own public FB pages. They don't look like they have that much going for them.

Except for the fact of spewing hate and bile at an innocent family.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:10 am

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
Say "NO" to Kate & Gerry #McCann & co vote here : http://portugalresident.com/poll/are-the-mccanns-right-to-sue-gon%C3%A7alo-amaral-for-publishing-a-book-with-his-theories-of-what … The 'NO' votes are rising; add your voice !

Dear me! Yesterday's story from the Gonzo fan club was that the poll was closed, and that was why Yes votes weren't going through.

If they're going to emulate such stellar democracies as North Korea, they really must get their stories straight!

Again, why are they all so upset that Goncoward has been given the chance to play that Ace in court, instead f just lying, smearing and fantasising on CartofMuck telly?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@Harebell22 You can't vote, Avril. The poll is closed. #McCann @LHLNews @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @PORTUGALONLINE

Can't be, as the other haters are still following orders from Team Goncoward HQ and voting No. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Babalou ‏@B_balou 3h
@umweltbuerger Yes, voting still open if you haven''t already voted. My friend just voted. No votes now at 1385.

Desperate haters swamping poll - Page 2 Vote_early_vote_often_postcard-p239467691043100892td81_210
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
"NO" votes are strong ! 95% (1357) keep it up ! Truth and justice for Gonçalo Amaral and Maddie #McCann http://portugalresident.com/poll/are-the-mccanns-right-to-sue-gon%C3%A7alo-amaral-for-publishing-a-book-with-his-theories-of-what

The Stupid is strong with this one.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next