JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just how STUPID can numties get?

+3
muratfan
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 Empty Re: Just how STUPID can numties get?

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 pm

@sabot
bleedin fare
That should be fair, cos no-one's riding on public transport!! LL  hug hug 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 Empty Re: Just how STUPID can numties get?

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:30 pm

lily wrote:Sorry, Sabot.  I should acknowledge her contribution to the art of important film making?

Er......maybe not.   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

No one makes a Comedy like wot she does, Lily. Bloomin hundreds of them. It must be good stuff, that shit she's on. I want some. I am thinking of making a video of HiDeHo making a video, for the next Cannes Film Festival.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Lamplighter wrote:@sabot  
bleedin fare
That should be fair, cos no-one's riding on public transport!!   LL   hug hug 

She is. Fare dinkum. Or whatever the Canadian equivalent is. I bet she went to Canada on one of them cheap tickets.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Sorry, Sabot.  I should acknowledge her contribution to the art of important film making?

No one makes a Comedy like wot she does, Lily.  Bloomin hundreds of them.  It must be good stuff, that shit she's on.  I want some.  I am thinking of making a video of HiDeHo making a video, for the next Cannes Film Festival.

Yer well...better start finkin what you iz gonna ware on the red carpet...
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

No one makes a Comedy like wot she does, Lily.  Bloomin hundreds of them.  It must be good stuff, that shit she's on.  I want some.  I am thinking of making a video of HiDeHo making a video, for the next Cannes Film Festival.

Yer well...better start finkin what you iz gonna ware on the red carpet...

Black with gold sequins and an ostrich feather in me hare. You won't be able to miss me. I can promise you that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:30 pm

I wonder why Hoho, Bushmeat and Mutton are all ranting crazily and looking for sympathy and ego-stroking?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder why Hoho, Bushmeat and Mutton are all ranting crazily and looking for sympathy and ego-stroking?  Pcorneater 

It's a phase of The Moon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:01 am

No wonder Stuck Record has so much trouble grasping anything that doesn't conform to his parroted script. Seems he can't tell the difference between the deputy assistant commissioner of Scotland Yard and a dead, convicted child rapist.

Just because both names start with 'H'. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:26 pm

both names start with 'H'.

That's enough to bang up the McCanns you know.  Thank goodness Amoral isn't in charge of the current investigation.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Some numty or other of Cliff Richards:

14 August at 13:44 · Edited
Doesn't he have an apartment in Portugal & friendly with Murat & his ilk?? We know he's pally with Royals too.....hmmm

'Friendly with Murat'? Some people need to get a life and stop making up sh*te, hmmmm....because one of these days, if there is any justice, they will find themselves on the receiving end of similar sh*te, hmmmmm....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am

bb1, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Cherry Berry
17 August at 15:40
British Ambassador warned Foreign Office of concerns over Mccanns

No, he didn't. Levy invented all that sh*te, as he invented so much else. Ask Morais, she knows all about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 pm

If you look at Levy's M.O.  the British Consulate was alarmed because Amoral was the lead investigator on the case.  Therefore Levy needed to spin it as they were alarmed about the McCanns.  It's been like that about most things.  You just need to turn it around.......

Cherry Berry should remember that Levy was helping the FBI according to another nom de plume of his.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 45m
I must admit, the majority on FB #McCann groups are pretty dumb. #ChavUK

Oh, the irony....... rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:09 pm

about antis: stupidity or insanity are related when we talk about these insane freaks of nature.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:05 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t728p30-the-total-insanity-of-rothley-pillockface

Zora McCartney
August 22 at 12:15am
Via Gary Wyatt
So lets find a reason why Hugh Grant would donate £5000 to Kate Mccanns marathon appeal a couple of years ago.Could it be he really wants to help find Madeleine? Or could it be he like Gerry Mccann supports the hacked off campaign. Why would a tv star want to help? I doubt it is because he worked with Richard Curtis CBE. The same Richard Curtis who is married to Emma Frued. Oh not that name again. Yes Mathew Frued sister. Mathew who married Murdoch daughter Elizabeth. Can't Elizabeth just ask her dad to not print bad things. Saves all this crap with hacked off. Here's some little facts that show how close all these people are. Gerry Mccann spoke with Gordon Brown very early on when Madeleine went missing. Gerry Mccann signed a document for Gordon Brown's brothers energy company long before Portugal trip. Gordon Brown's brother lived in the same road as Jill Renwick who Kate phoned early hours of 4th May 2007. It's Kates life long friend. Gordon Brown lived at number 10 Downing street I think as Primeminister Tony Blair needed to live at 11 due to to many kids. Tony Blair is Rupert Murdoch s youngest daughters god father. Could mention Clarence Mitchell again here. He is close to everybody mentioned I think. Mitchell reported on the Dando murder. Dando worked on crimewatch as did Gerry Mccanns alibi Jez Wilkins, wife. Richard Curtis was Co founder of red nose day with Lenny Henry. Haven't found anything connecting Lenny Henry at the moment he seems öoooookkkkkk. So I go back to frued who are distant relatives of Uri Gella. gella mum was a frued. Gella was close friends with Michael Jackson who paid off families whose kids he abused. You will have to look up the Gella Frued connection and you will come across Solomund Frued who looked into hypnotising children to see if they could remember being abused as kids. Anyway it is emerging that in Germany there is a group of people who are leaders of the biggest ring and they have all the evidence to blackmail all the major UK p.a.e.d.o.philes in high places. The uk are exposing the dead ones and old ones. Will it expose the rest.?

gella mum was a frued.

Right....but it's good to know Lenny Henry seems oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. But wait, he was married to that woman what does the insurance ad with the dog.....must mean something.

And who the HELL is Solomund Frued?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 pm

And who the HELL is Solomund Frued?
Aka Sigmund Freud - I have never seen such drivel written by an uneducated loon!   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm

I think Lenny Henry was sending a Secret Message in this old photo:

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 Lenny_henry_1

He's trying to tell Truthseekers that he's the Tick Tock Man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:37 pm

So lets find a reason why Hugh Grant would donate £5000 to Kate Mccanns marathon appeal

Oh, that couldn't be because he is a kind human being who regularly gives money to charity, could it? Like most people in the entertainment industry do.

No, better to twist into a pretzel desperately trying to make 'connections' no matter how bizarre. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 pm

http://nigelnessling.wordpress.com/just-one-more-question-maam/

Recommended reading for idiot haters and their ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Myths find Amaral-supporting numties planning to deface posters of Madeleine McCann:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6753-1025.html

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 KNr7z3H

They really do hate that child. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Just how STUPID can numties get? - Page 6 Football_red_card
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

these insane trolls truly need heavy therapy.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:39 pm

They must be worn out, as not only are they trolling Summers and Swan, they are trolling Crimewatch because the McCanns are going to be on it next week. Oh, and singing the praises of some skank that's made an illiterate, lie-filled video.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next