JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 pm

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 3h 3 hours ago
@siamesey Ask my ex mates in Con admin > who contd to collude in or blind-eyed BLACKMAILING/TERRORISING people off SNW @metpoliceuk #McCann

The madwoman seems to be blaming her former friends in some Contronumty group - don't ask me which one, these hate groups all look the same, with the same half-dozen socks involved in them all.

Just wait till she sees what her fellow-haters have been saying about her in her absence, while her new head grew:

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 10h10 hours ago
Can't say I'm sorry the Pillow has been suspended. The woman was a complete embarrassment & did nothing to further the cause #McCann

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 7 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  lily Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

bb1 wrote:RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@siamesey Ask my ex mates in Con admin > who contd to collude in or blind-eyed BLACKMAILING/TERRORISING people off SNW @metpoliceuk #McCann

The madwoman seems to be blaming her former friends in some Contronumty group - don't ask me which one, these hate groups all look the same, with the same half-dozen socks involved in them all.

Just wait till she sees what her fellow-haters have been saying about her in her absence, while her new head grew:

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd  10h10 hours ago
Can't say I'm sorry the Pillow has been suspended. The woman was a complete embarrassment & did nothing to further the cause #McCann

The delicious irony of it all. The snakes biting their own tails! Lovely!
rofl rofl rofl

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:58 pm

They wonder why we laugh at them.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 pm

@TeddyShepherd I'll tell YOU what doesn't further "the cause" > ILLITERATE turds like you > sitting around thinking up crap captions #McCann

@TeddyShepherd I'll tell YOU how I furthered "the cause" > as you pathetically call it! > LOQK how many followers I got WHO NOW KNOW #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Now know what?  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:17 pm

lily wrote:Now know what?  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

It was all a waste of time?Not to mention a huge bunch of nutters falling apart right about now? Only saying.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Haters' favourite music:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:23 pm

thumbsup Thanks guys.    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:34 pm

@Katycakes1 To be absolutel honest and CROSS MY HEART & HOPE TO DIE > rees can't abide Teddy Tithead either! Sez he's an auld coont! #McCann

Fascinating. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 pm

@Katycakes1 And he LOVED me! Always asking to copy my shite to his pages! DUNNO WTF HAPPENED! Fk him anyway! #ThePatheticKnob LOL #McCann

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:47 pm

Would love to know what that means in English.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Something rude and vulgar, no doubt. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 pm

dewi lennard ‏@kikoratton 4h4 hours ago
@tonybooth20 @SoniaPoulton @PORTUGALbound Absolutely correct, and I hope to be working with Sonia on important aspects of the case

What wonderful news - that whackjob conspiraloon 'working' with Soya. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Pillock is still going strong, fighting with her former friends and fellow haters:

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 10 hrs 10 hours ago
Oooh! Will be using a new FB account tomorrow too > LOQKing forward to sharing who closed old 1 & personal email acct #McCann @actionfrauduk

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 10 mins 10 minutes ago
@ Papa___Rico I'm copying each of your tweets > The law re ALARM & DISTRESS is heavier when there is CONSPIRACY! #FACT #McCann @jeremino

So, Rees and the rest of the Contronumties are conspiring against Zoe....I see.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:53 pm

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1 8m8 minutes ago
@Papa___Rico Yep That's right run away like you did when I said I was onto the BLACKMAIL & TROLING OF MY FAVOURITE PPL ON FB! #McCann

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico 6 mins6 minutes ago
@RothleyPillow1 stop grandstanding you twat. you've done feck all but disrupt every forum and group that'll have you. #McCann #wasteofskin

Watching haters fighting among themselves endlessly is a bit like that US cop phrase, the one they use when the crack ho shoots the dealer-pimp (or vice versa).

No humans involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico
@DaSteelMan I've been sent your bitchy little opinions before dear heart, made me pmsl.

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico
@DaSteelMan you're another one who likes to make it all about you. take the floor - denim skirts, Sinitta, you name it, we're all in thrall

Catfight
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico  
@DaSteelMan I've been sent your bitchy little opinions before dear heart, made me pmsl.

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico  
@DaSteelMan you're another one who likes to make it all about you.  take the floor - denim skirts, Sinitta, you name it, we're all in thrall

Catfight
I'm lost - again - which lot is this? Part of Pillock's idiots, or HoHos? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:22 pm

They are the loonies that fell out with Hoho, set up their own Contronumty groups, and continued fighting with each other, splitting endlessly into irrelevant, quarrelsome groups.

They occupy their time abusing each other and photoshopping pics of each other. The hounders tried to blame people who support the McCann family for all this ugliness - sorry, haters, these lunatics are all YOUR allies, nothing to do with normal, decent people. Nutjobs called Leanne, Sorcha, Ben, Rees, etc, are haters and Amaral supporters, each and every unsavoury one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico
@RothleyPillow1 You've tried to hurt my family. Just want you to know it failed, you were traced and police are aware. Now feck off troll.

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1
@Papa___Rico YOU have known LONGER than me > that CON ADMIN were LOQKing for HIT MEN to go and rough ppl up!!! I HAVE THE EVIDENCE! #McCann

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Right, thank you for that, I just get so confused by all this. It's me age. you know, still using a wind up wireless, should I upgrade, is that the right word? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 pm

No, not worth the effort for these loonies. They're no more important than alkies brawling in the gutter - amusing in its vulgarity, but of no great value to society. In less-tolerant times, they would all be put somewhere they can't harm themselves or innocent members of society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico 1 hr1 hour ago
@RothleyPillow1 Drugs? lol!!! That snidy bit of weed you sent?
What did you say you had to do to get it again?

Are ALL the haters, stoners?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:09 pm

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 2h 2 hours ago
Papa___Rico I'll tell you "So f*cking what"! > You're a double-dealing skank and police are tracing some pics you've trashed #FACT #McCann

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 21 mins 21 minutes ago
@TheCatwoman2 So glad you got the courage to stand up to Con #McCann FB STALKERS & BLACKMAILERS > Coz i was on my own til you did! LOLOLOL

RothleyPillow @RothleyPillow1 · 23 mins 23 minutes ago
@TheCatwoman2 Check out the @ Papa_Rici acct > Methinks somebody's forgotten all the stuff written in CON ADMIN CHAT re STALKING eh! #McCann

One trusts that the hounders in particular are taking note that ALL the people involved in this unpleasantness are McCann-haters and Amaral supporters, just like them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:15 pm

RothleyPillow ‏@RothleyPillow1
@Papa___Rico I've done NOTHING to reproach myself for! YOU ignored.stood by & JOINED in when BC JT & laurie told me re zm "HATED" me #McCann

One trusts the hounders are noting that ALL of those people are leading lights on the various McCann-hating, Amaral-supporting Controversy groups?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next