JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:41 am

Quote from: Jean-Pierre on Today at 08:29:34 AM
Have I got this right? She is going to be outed and reported to the police for compiling a dossier that she, er, handed into the police?

Seriously?

Quite; Soya is positively cackling at the thought of her, her spot-squeezer and her thuggish manfriend hassling some woman - probably some non-combatant, as she's been getting her 'research' from the numpties.

It doesn't seem to have sunk in with her and her vigilantes that the REAL police know all about who compiled the dossier, and have done from the start.

So the only conclusion to be drawn is that Soya has taken it upon herself to get revenge for something or other, probably something that is NO concern whatsoever of hers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 16 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Indya FarqHall ‏@indyafarqhall  
#mccann @nowayjomo Good to see Poultry's got such respected and professional ppl on her team.  Meet her cameraman -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3AfKxSgo_I

Indya FarqHall ‏@indyafarqhall 2 mins2 minutes ago
#MCCANN OMG.... what a fckn nobhead -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgW2l9PSQmRbQc5mXrAJ7g

Oh, dear God! She sure picks some choice company! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote from: Faithlilly on December 29, 2014, 11:13:19 PM
Reporting criminal activity yet no one has faced any criminal charges ( confused face ).

If I was the lady with the chunky legs and a preference for cheap jewellery I don't think I'd be getting much sleep at the moment.

Female (allegedly) half of the Couple Stud Muffin making threats to total strangers. Typical hater - and demonstrating typical hater stupidity.

The REAL police - and doubtless the Leicester coroner - know all about the provenance of the dossier, and who handed it in, so their only possible motive for witch-hunting strangers is revenge for some imagined insult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Supposing it was who they want to think it was, which I don't think it was, what difference would that make?

I know where this is all heading. A mysterious and colossal Cover Up. It's their out for when they are all proved wrong. So this could run and run, probably into the next century as it gets handed down from generation to generation.
Still, it will give us all something to laugh at.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:35 pm

I've no idea who it was, and neither do I care - it is one of the many things in this world that are naff-all to do with me.

Incidentally, what does any sane person do when they are approached by a shrieking harpy, with a fat cameraman that makes videos about squeezing spots, and an ex-jailbird boyfriend with a fondness for firearms, in tow?

That's right, RUN AWAY FROM THE MAD PEOPLE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 pm

.....and she calls herself PROFESSIONAL?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 2m2 minutes ago
@ChallengeGovUK .. her outing by the pro #McCann stalkers and UK media. Still worth to find out if she contacted OP G. or not, regardless.

Why doesn't the foolish woman read Leyland's tweets - she's got a copy on her own site, FFS. Leyland was emailing EVERYONE.

The Portuguese media, David Cameron, the Met, Clarence Mitchell - EVERYONE. It's all there, in her own words. And she made a point of saying she used her own name.

Oh, and guess who else she boasted about emailing?

MARTIN BRUNT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Too blind with rage maybe? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:13 pm

I really don't know why they are kidding themselves that Brunt turned up on Leyland's doorstep out of the blue, Lily, SHE had previously contacted HIM, by email and via twitter.

Stunning the way they manage to wipe all this from their 'minds'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:16 pm

It is no secret how selective they are, Bonny. It's manna to their twisted minds.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:46 pm

406029122406580224|Thu Nov 28 11:57:41 +0000 2013|#mccann I INVITE YOU TO CONTACT BOTH CW AND SY AS I DID AND CHECK FOR YOUR SELF GO AHEAD DONT DELAY DO IT NOW

Just one of her many tweets on that subject.

Morais, Soya and co really should read ALL the nearly 5,000 of them - though they may feel like having a long shower after wading through that outpouring of spite, rage and delusion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:01 pm

How very interesting!

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1082p15-sonia-poulton-exposed-part-2

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 2h2 hours ago
@RothleyPillow I wouldn't trust that opportunist as far as I could throw her, esp. given scumminess of her pet trolls. @darrenlavertyx

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, England
@paulrogers002 I saw all the distress caused to survivors of #csa who were "OUTED" by Poulton, and apologies should STILL be made!!! #McCann

Wonder what Soya did that time? She does seem to have a knack of making herself disliked by former friends. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:19 pm

I hope that someone fills us all in on that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:26 pm

I won't pretend to know what it is all about, Lily, but Soya does seem to have backstab an awful lot of people that trusted her. And her appalling taste in men friends hasn't gone unnoticed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:31 pm

http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/danny_o_shea_trial_suspected_mob_organiser_not_violent_court_hears_1_2023543

But character witness Sonia Poulton, a Daily Mail columnist who dated Richards’ father for four years, said she did not believe he was guilty because he was a ‘grounding influence’ to his peers.

That one seems to have got off. She certainly knows some peculiar people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Shocked Lost for words. She seems like a screaming banshee to me to be honest.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Ex-friends seem to use the word 'vulture' rather a lot.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 pm

I will go with that because they know her. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:06 am

And so it begins - anyone even slightly cynical about Soya is being driven out of pro-Amoral sites. But not the Hounders - Bennett seems to have caught on remarkably quickly for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 pm

xxxxxxxxhttp://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sonia-poulton-refuses-to-give-right-of.html

Sonia has now launched her new “platform” which seems to consist of Sonia squawking at various MPs to their irritation and out consternation as neither her questions nor any replies are intelligible.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Reading round assorted blogs and comments from people who have crossed her, standard Soya M.O. for dealing with 'enemies' seems to be:

1. Accuse them of not 'being transparent'.

2. Accuse them of 'having much to hide'.

3. Call them 'trolls'.

4. Accuse them of covering up child abuse/being abusers.

5. Threaten to send her spot-squeezing cameraman and her ex-jailbird, gun fan boyfriend to their homes.

Sadly for Soya, many people in the alternative media world seem to have caught on to her now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Catching on to her wasn't difficult.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Careful now. You might make her screech at you. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 pm

It's baffling why she imagined she could insert herself into a police investigation into a missing child, smearing that child's family along the way, without eyebrows being raised and questions asked, Sabot.

And to top that off with inserting herself into a woman's untimely death, which is also being investigated by the REAL police, is bound to lead to people wondering what her real motive is, IMO. She doesn't seem to have noticed that this is a country in Europe, a democracy, in which people's human and civil rights are protected by hard-won laws.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:59 pm

lily wrote:Careful now.  You might make her screech at you. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I might do a bit of screeching myself. She hasn't heard me screech, yet. I am actually good at it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Will you warn us first please? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum