JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:48 pm

From what I've seen of her internet shenanigans, her 'enemies' are just winding her up, and she's so paranoid, such a bad judge, and so up herself, she falls for it every single time. She convinces herself it's all some vast, important plot, when really, it's just people she's crossed taking the p*ss out of her.

And boy! has she crossed a lot of people - very few who've had dealings with her seem to have a good word to say for her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:26 am

very few who've had dealings with her seem to have a good word to say for her.

Can't think why that might be. She is such a charming lady..... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:59 am

She really doesn't like prettier, more successful, women, especially if they're younger than her. She may well have low self-esteem - she seems to have absolutely rotten taste in men, and to be drawn like a magnet to losers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am

Poulton might like to take note of where her fellow conspiraloon Chris Spivey is due to be today.

In the dock, facing charges of harrassing the grieving family of the late Drummer Lee Rigby, murdered so horribly by scum last year.

ETA, not content with abusing the dead, Spivey appears to have compounded the offence by nabbing photos of children related to Drummer Lee, and spent the time before his court appearance making horrible remarks about them. Seeing him behaving in such a sadistic, foul manner does rather give weight to the allegations about the child abuse images allegedly found on his computer, and for which he still has to stand trial.

Lock up, key, throw away.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:21 am

I've got a suspicion that like all the other losers, Miss Poulton wants her day in Court so she can drag The McCanns onto the witness stand.

Someone tell her that it won't work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 am

I don't think she does, Sabot, pointing and shrieking is about her dead strength, whilst revelling in the mwah-mwahs from her fan club. She simply isn't very good, IMO, and ends up making everything personal, and about her.

Just look at the way she jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of the feminazis when she thought the Sun had given into their wails and shrieks and dropped Page Three. It was just too delicious when it turned out to be a publicity stunt by the Sun. rofl rofl rofl rofl

She does seem to be awfully good at lecturing other women, though. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 am

So she's going to have to back off then? That should be fun.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:45 am

As an indication of how good she is at judging situations and people, Bitch Butler was all set to 'star' in Poultry's fillum. Until last week, of course.

Now, a good, professional journalist would have checked Bitch Butler's background and found all those court dates, found her conviction, and known that she was just awaiting sentence.

And dropped her like a hot potato.

Soya was blindsided.

Similarly, she got involved with the Ben Fellowes business without bothering to do any fact-checking.

Now she's jumped on the Leyland bandwagon, when there is nothing in the public domain except the bare facts, a lot of speculation, even more hot air and much delusional nonsense from the hater trolls. And as she's demonstrated, she can't tell the difference between WUMs and genuine people, and thinks 'enemies' taking the p*ss out of her are part of some huge conspiracy.

Instead of just people she's fallen out with laughing at her and her gullibility.

I hope she carries on with her insanity, Sabot, she's going to make such a fool of herself, she will end up in the same category as Bonkers Birch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Funny how they all do in the end, and she is only a middle of the road fool. Nothing First Class about her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

There certainly isn't......

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=225

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby urcrazy » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:06 pm

I've just seen an interesting screenshot on twitter.
It's from Sonia, now deleted, showing a snippet from that 'trollpatrol' blog that's been set up to harass Laverty and others.

She appears to be logged in as admin.

Which actually is dynamite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Shocked If this is true, and I see no reason to doubt urcrazy, it is dynamite.

Now what?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 pm

I just don't know, Lily. I see no reason to doubt it, and looking at that screenshot, it does seem to prove Soya is admin of that nasty page. In which case, she may as well give up now, she has LESS than zero credibility, and is the last person to be doing documentaries about 'trolls'.

Unless she's planning to film herself looking in the mirror.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 pm

That's about all she is useful for. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:28 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=225

Looks like she's screwed up, bigtime.

And some interesting points here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7387

Re: Sonia Poulton Challenge
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:49 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 pm

I doubt if she is brave enough to accept tigerloaf's challenge, although it would be wonderful if she did. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
People are asking, in seriousness, is #LeonBrittan really dead? Not wishing to get conspiratorial, but fully understand why. #OpDeathEaters

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 Conspiracy
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:31 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7387

Re: Sonia Poulton Challenge

Still no sign of an answer. Must be busy with her stalkerblog. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:26 pm

I know the feeling about getting camera ready every day. I'm frightened to death she is going to catch me on my wrong side.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Shocked Sabot. Hope you aren't a nervous wreck over it? What about Bonny? What about LL and J-P everyone else?

Not sure about myself but I could turn the cameras on her...... rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:48 pm

lily wrote: Shocked Sabot.  Hope you aren't a nervous wreck over it?  What about Bonny?  What about LL and J-P everyone else?  

Not sure about myself but I could turn the cameras on her...... rofl rofl rofl

I daren't even go to bed in curlers, Lily. Let alone a hair net.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:51 pm

Can you use one of Hutton's beauty tricks and wear a wig?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Personally, if she comes within 100 miles of me, she'll get a well-sharpened caber right up where the sun don't shine. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Best way to deal with shrieking, pointing harpies, LL. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Personally, if she comes within 100 miles of me, she'll get a well-sharpened caber right up where the sun don't shine.    LL

Would that be her massive gob, LL? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Best way to deal with shrieking, pointing harpies, LL. Pcorneater
 "Impalement is very final", as Vlad Tsepes aka Voivode Dracula said.   You gets wot you deserves, and screeching harpies definitely need extermination.   Now where did I put that Dalek?   Ah, there you are!   LL    rofl rofl rofl rofl
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 27 Dalek+chocolate+factory_0bc39d_4493287
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum