JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

+2
Sabot
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Ah, that's good - they showed the WHOLE of the 'balloon' clip, not the bit the haters are so obsessed with.

Roy Greenslade on pushing ethical boundaries - tabloid sales rose.

Libel damages and apologies now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession'

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:47 pm

So far, so good. able to watch it here. Nicely presented, nothing overstated, just the truth. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Only a brief mention of Amoral, thankfully.

Yes, it's well done, isn't it, LL?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Nice, hopeful ending, that finding Madeleine will be the biggest story yet.

That was very well done, IMO, though the British press didn't come out of it very well at all. It was very revealing that the journos, mainly female, that know the McCann family best, have nothing but praise for them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Only a brief mention of Amoral, thankfully.

Yes, it's well done, isn't it, LL?
Indeed, bonny.   No sensationalist claptrap, just a straight telling of the whole story fact by fact.   I am waiting to see what the haters make of it, they didn't even get a mention.  LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Their cages appear to be somewhat rattled, LL - doubtless they are destroying the few carpets still unchewed as we we speak.

I thought that remark by one of the female journos about Gerry being so driven because he feels that the harder he works, the better the chance of getting Madeleine back, was so, so sad. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm

I thought the point that Kate was told her crying in public might give the abductor something to get off on was very good. It shot the haters in the foot as they maintain she did not cry - unlike that Sharon creature. Yes, the idea that Gerry has to be so rigid is indeed very moving. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Years ago, Brits were admired for keeping a stiff upper lip whatever happened, LL. And even now, most people DON'T carry on like the emotionally-incontinent, chavvy haters, with their interminable, If it wos me I would off been screamin on me ands and nees an bangin on dores screamin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Oh I know all about the stiff upper lip above the loose flabby chin!!!! rofl And I must admit that my mixed ancestry does sometimes cause emotional problems as the Scots side is less liable to show emotion than the Austrian one. I prefer the Scots attitude. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:25 pm

An intelligent, thoughtful critique of the documentary from a numty:

Ronnie Browse iv always bin in two minds with this but waz offended when it waz suggested that it cud happen to any one ! no luv us scallies off council estates like mine wuddnt have left there kids to go out an eat they wudda bin at the table or asleep in a pram at the side of me no one wudda got the chance !

'Madelaine Mccann: A Global Obsession' - Page 2 Double_facepalm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Oh, it sounds like it was a really good program.  I do hope it was youtubed......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:56 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7256&start=25

That's interesting; I thought myself that Frizell said 5A was sealed off for months before the doggie circus, but wasn't sure I hadn't misheard.

So, he did indeed get that bit wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:20 pm

They appear to have debunked some old myths?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Yes, they did, Lily, I hope someone YouTubes it so you can see it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:37 pm

That is good to hear and I do hope that someone has.   thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Channel 5 Due to the sensitive nature of this programme, we're no longer accepting Facebook comments around this topic; any comments left will be removed.

Like so many media outlets before them, C5 is forced to close comments after organised hatespam from the Amoral fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Dear me, this isn't good.

A lot of the haters were enraged because the case of missing Daniel Entwhistle hasn't been given as much attention as Madeleine McCann. His father was on last night's broadcast, complaining about this. I assumed, like others, that this was because the man clearly wasn't very well-spoken and articulate, and it happened pre-big internet.

It now appears there was much more to it than that, and allegations are flying round that the father is, in fact, a sex offender.

I freely admit, I don't know anything about this case, but more information is here:

https://www.facebook.com/keith.dutton.73
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:12 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning

Keith Dutton
Today at 13:52
Just like to say thank you to the production team on their understanding of the reasons to pull the interview with David Entwistle, Daniel Entwistle's father. I see there have been some complaints towards the producers of this programme. Please visit my wall and hopefully, you will all then understand the reasons behind this decision. Once again, thank you to the production staff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Felt so upset for Daniel Entwhistle's dad, so sad, nothing ever heard of that missing boy, aged 7, and next to nothing spent on looking for him, no PR, no fund. Here is a reminder ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-22383575

Might be an idea to dry your tears over that particular father? Seems there are very good reasons why he didn't get any 'PR' and I doubt if those who knew about him would feel like contributing to any 'fund'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:30 pm

The poor lad was last seen near the Harbour. Nobody knows if he fell in there, or was abducted. Most think he fell in the harbour, which for anyone who has had a holiday there, will know it is only surrounded by a small walls
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Some interesting comments here too, muratfan:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2026124

It starts with the usual, It's cos he's working class, innit, and not a doctor, and then reality starts setting in.

If C5 included him to be 'controversial' and mollify the pitchforker market, it's blown up in their faces bigtime.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:50 pm

zodiac zephyr ‏@zodiaczephyr 2h2 hours ago
Does any1 know why the interview with David Entwistle, Daniel Entwistle's father, was pulled? #McCann https://www.facebook.com/ThisMorning/posts/10152973733147122

Jesus H. Christ, are they as asleep as C5 were when they interviewed him?

BECAUSE HE IS A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER, and apparently not the only one in his family. Did the haters manage to sleep through yesterday and miss all this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Haven't some antis stuck up for sex offenders in the past?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Yup. And held up the vile Karen Matthews as a 'real mum' when she acted in a manner they found pleasing at a press conference.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next