JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:22 pm

They will always have people who prefer watching quality programs, Bonny, thankfully.  I totally understand as I don't bother watching mainstream programs either.

They do know what their core audiences like and cater to them.  Hence so much dumbed down junk.

It's okay to watch something once.  hug

Eek Eek Eek That thing should be made to delete the name Maddie in there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie  2h2 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Shows you doing something right,keep on Sonia #mccann

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 Hindle10

Nice fanclub she's got. vomit vomit vomit

Oh, Yes. Do keep on, Sonia. This is an education in The Pits to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Poulton catering to the lowest common denominator again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Oh Lord, now she's simpering over Nellie aka Butler the Thief. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 pm

On the return of Butler the Thief:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7404&start=50

Re: deborah stalker butler at court
Postby urcrazy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:59 pm

This callous, horrible woman has returned to twitter as DaftNelly.

Onwards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Interesting. I guess she's addicted to that too.

There must be mountains of self-hate on the inside of the likes of her and her ilk.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:30 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=350

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I see the shrieky harridan, Sonia Poulton, with the thuggish looking boyfriend, Lee Ryan, who has a penchant for trying to appear macho is now upset that I am asking pertinent questions about her and about the way Sky News has recently used her.

Full post at link.

There's a very telling link, from 2010, in the post.

Almost all of my romantic attachments have been with men who were emotionally
deficient, and frequently verbally and physically abusive.
They all ended — and usually badly. My last serious relationship, with my daughter’s father, came to an end in May 2000.
I have chosen to be single and celibate since. According to a psychologist that I saw for several years, I have ‘failed to maintain a mature, stable relationship with a partner because of man issues’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1264104/Counting-true-cost-having-father.html#ixzz3RC9TI2Ua
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Frankly, any woman with a grain of common sense would have stayed that way, instead of getting involved with ex-jailbird Ryan. Is it his baleful influence that has created this horrible, shrieking persona with the trowelled-on makeup? If she thinks that this time, it's going to be different, then she is sadly mistaken, IMO - it's just a matter of time before she has yet another domestic disaster. It's rare to come across a mature woman with such woefully bad judgement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Sonic Poultry ‏@LaPoultry 21 mins21 minutes ago Maidstone, England
@DaftNelly @_DarkMavis @1matthewwright1 have you considered keeping your head down Debbie while on license #mccann #elderabuse

So funny, that the real Poulton doesn't seem to know that she's taking advice on 'trolls' from a PoS that defrauded her own elderly parents, and was convicted only a few weeks ago.

She's either a dumb, useless 'investigative journalist'.

Or she's going to shaft Butler in this fabled stalkumentary. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Lee Ryan
‏@LeeTaylorRyan
@Dannythefink Why are Jews above the law?

Nasty bit of anti-semitism there from the pet thug.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:30 pm

bb1 wrote:
Lee Ryan
‏@LeeTaylorRyan
@Dannythefink Why are Jews above the law?

Nasty bit of anti-semitism there from the pet thug.

I knew he was stupid when he posted his wannabe macho pic. He's treading on thin ice now....IMO

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:42 pm

They always show their true colours, Lily. Poulton certainly isn't fussy about her choice of friends - or maybe she's just desperate. Who knows - indeed, who actually cares if she's the agenda of her own downfall, yet again.

She doesn't even seem to care that her current boyfriend has had a couple of families already. Just like her father....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm

I wonder if she agrees with his right to disagree with her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Oh, I should think anything he says, goes, Sabot, what with him being her knight in shining armour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:04 pm

So, does she like playing the damsel in distress?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:15 pm

If you read those old Mail pieces by her, Lily, she seems to be stuck in a pattern of hooking up with appalling men, and can't seem to break out of it.

Also - look at those photos from only four years ago. Poulton looks quite pretty, with nice hair, nice friendly face. Look at her now, with that ghastly, brassy blonde straggle, and the makeup trowelled on. She looks, IMO, hard and chavvy, like a caricature of a hackette.

I wonder, is that Ryan's doing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 pm

I guess it's possible, Bonny. She does however appear to have gone backwards......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:04 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31246808

The All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry into anti-Semitism wants prosecutors to examine whether prevention orders like those used to restrict sex offenders' internet access could be used.

The cross-party group also highlighted the use of anti-Semitic terms online.

Last week, a Community Security Trust report said UK anti-Semitic incidents more than doubled to 1,168 in 2014.

The trust - which monitors anti-Semitism in Britain - says this was its highest figure recorded since it began work in 1984.

That would be Poulton's boyfriend going on the register, then.

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 Ryanje10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:22 pm

What a horrid man. As if Poulton isn't bad enough all by herself.

He probably agrees with Muslims marching on Downing Street in an attempt to deprive us all of the rights that allow them to do that. While they have no such rights in any Muslim country. And we would all be accused of Racism if we kicked up a stink about it.

England has gone down the pan. Get out while you still can.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Oh, he doesn't 'agree' with anything, Sabot, like her, he just says whatever he thinks is cool, radical and edgy. Do remember, he's so dumb he invested all his money in a fish farm in Kyrghistan, and wondered why it all went wrong.

Sources say the locals laugh to this day about the stupid English rich boy that got predictably ripped off and fled the country with a mournful cry of, Where's me fish?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Meanwhile, Thanks for all the fish. What a hoot. Is he daft or is he daft?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Sabot wrote:Meanwhile, Thanks for all the fish.  What a hoot.  Is he daft or is he daft?

BA BOOM! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 10 Empty POULTRY SENDS AN OPEN LETTER TO JIM GAMBLE

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:14 am

Open letter to Jim Gamble #mccann

Following your Twitter attack on me yesterday - and continued today - I reiterate my request to invite you for an interview with regard the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was shocked by your vitriolic outburst regarding doorstepping the McCanns. Given that you were not there when it occurred I find you speak without full knowledge of the situation. For a former policeman to speak without understanding of what I have or have not done, is worrying given your high media profile around this case.

For the record, I approached the McCanns at their Leicester home. This is a practice you have publicly applauded when it applied to a single, older woman expressing an opinion e.g. Brenda Leyland also from Leicester. And yet, apparently, it is not to your taste when it comes to those who are at the heart of a story of enormous public investment.

Doorstepping, in matters of public interest, is a valid journalistic tool and I stand-by my decision to do it in this case.

This approach followed interview requests to the McCanns and I made it clear that there were unanswered questions - even more than the 48 police questions that Kate refused to answer when it came to searching for her child - and I sought to help by using whatever appropriate tools I have at my disposable. It is the McCanns who use the expression 'No Stone Unturned' and I believe what I set out to do then, and continue to do, assists rather than obstructs that.

When I received no response to an interview, after several requests over the period of a year, I realised that I had a public duty to pursue this. Thus, myself and a small camera crew went to the McCanns house and asked to talk with them.
Stupid bint, she's been making a claim that her so-called documentary is in revenge and memory of Leyland; if so how come she says after several requests over the period of a year,?   As Judge Judy says, if you lie once you will lie again and again and again.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:29 am

The McCanns didn't want to speak to her, and made that quite plain. So doorstepping Kate was harassment.
By her own mouth she condemns herself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:41 am

Sabot wrote:The McCanns didn't want to speak to her, and made that quite plain.  So doorstepping Kate was harassment.
By her own mouth she condemns herself.
Doorstepping is a method used by second rate hacks, usually from media outlets that are not mainstream or by so-called 'independent reporters'.   Anyway, since she tells porkies nonstop, I don't believe a word she says.    LL

ETA From the BBC Guidlines re doorstepping.
Doorstepping is when we confront and record, or attempt to record, an interview with someone for broadcast, or announce that a phone call is being recorded for broadcast, when that person is not expecting to be interviewed for broadcast because we have not made an arrangement with them to do so. It often involves an infringement of privacy and should normally be a last resort.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/page/guidelines-privacy-doorstepping/

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next