JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:57 pm

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met
Twice-divorced Sarah met man named Chris Olsen online 18 months ago
Said he is from Italy, moved to U.S. 18 years ago, is in Africa for work
They have never met, he has been in South Africa, Nigeria and Benin
She has wired him $1.4m for bail, lawyers, lost credit cards, hotel bills
Sarah told Dr Phil she believes he loves her and will come home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974083/We-love-95-certain-s-telling-truth-Woman-defends-decision-wire-1-4-MILLION-online-lover-Africa-s-never-met.html#ixzz3T8dSa9iI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maybe he has a brother he could introduce to Poulton? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 5h 5 hours ago
@matronald I've been banned from downloading by security. My email was hacked last Friday. What is video? I may know it.

So, she wasn't 'hacked', as she is so melodramatically claiming? She herself downloaded something which infected her computer, which is why she currently can't download anything else.

I wonder if the culprit was someone close to her? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:30 am

Hope someone points this out to Soya:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hollie-Greig-Hoax/447674168687059?fref=nf

AT LAST ROBERT GREEN ADMITS TO THE LIES
Aberdeen Sheriff Court, 4th March 2015.
On Thursday afternoon, George Robert Green, after four years of campaigning, slandering and libeling innocent people, admitted to the court and it's audience that what he had done was wrong, he also conceded that his actions over the years had caused much pain and damage to innocent peoples lives.
It was ruled that Robert is not to utter the words Hollie Greig or talk about the case for the rest of his life, which is some small comfort to the falsely accused HOWEVER Robert Green KNEW before he ever went to trial that the story was fabricated and he was peddling lies. He thrived on the attention and notoriety and kept his campaign and court appearances going as long as possible to create publicity and a constant stream of donations via Belinda McKenzie and her online donate buttons.
How are Green and McKenzie going to account for all the donations falsely accrued in Hollies name?
Robert used the Scottish court system and Scottish taxpayers money for his own publicity while willfully cuckolding the Scottish people.
Robert’s defense counsel appealed to Sheriff Taylor and begged for leniency, citing Robert’s advanced age and his angina as reasons he should not receive a further prison sentence.
Much was made of his heart condition although the Sheriff did point out that the medication prescribed to Mr. Green was a very low dose.
The Sheriff reiterated the seriousness of Robert’s crimes, and made sure that Robert understood that under no circumstances was he to talk or write about the case, online or anywhere in the public domain, even discussing it in his own living room “would not be advisable.” Mr. Green had been previously ordered to hand over the passwords for his blog to police for it to be dismantled, the sheriff pointed out in no uncertain terms that if he was seen to be campaigning, discussing, publishing, or asking others to publish for him he would immediately be taken back to prison.
Taking all these facts into account the Sheriff sentenced Robert to 250 hours community payback.
The Hollie Greig Hoax Group

On the other hand - no, better just let her carry on making a t*t of herself supporting those scammers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:23 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=475

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 am

Amateur home movies are invariably tedious, poorly presented and almost never as good as the moviemaker tells us they will be. When the moviemaker is herself an abject failure even on blog TV, is relying for advice and guidance from some of the least capable "researchers" the Internet has ever known and is herself the owner of one of the least attractive voices ever to grace a studio (albeit an Icke blog studio) then we can be sure this particular home movie will be no exception.

No doubt those who have previously proven their lack of discernment by following other hate gurus and amateur idiots like Bennett, Hoffman, Brown, Butler, Taylor etc will hail it as a work of genius. As per usual they will be wrong.

The list of those Poulton has been desperately pestering in recent days demonstrates that. Her lack of real research and reliance on others is proving most amusing to those watching her antics.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The sight of her hassling Mandy was beyond funny, stupid baggage. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 20h20 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Way to go gel. Gizza wiggle of your bum, while you're about it.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 20h20 hours ago
@TeddyShepherd Shaka-Shaka! Lol have a lovely afternoon. X

vomit vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:48 pm

No doubt those who have previously proven their lack of discernment by following other hate gurus and amateur idiots like Bennett, Hoffman, Brown, Butler, Taylor etc will hail it as a work of genius.

Yes, it will be of the film merde category.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5h5 hours ago
Friday, March 20, 2015. Powerful times. #eclipse2015 #Equinox #supermoon #brendaleyland inquest. Truth will out. pic.twitter.com/XrtfSx7xP4

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 45s45 seconds ago
@SoniaPoulton Will you be tweeting ? #McCann
2:14 PM - 19 Mar 2015 · Details

Those two deserve each other. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:00 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

Re: Accosted by Sonia Poulton
Postby Hael » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 am

Sonia is on Sky News live, commenting on the 'Angela Jolie has had more preventive cancer surgery'. Introduced her as FORMER showbiz journalist. And she went on to say, among other things, that Pharmaceutical companies don't produce cures they just produce customers! Oh dear..... also Angela Jolie is a extreme character because "this is a woman who carried a vile of her ex husbands blood around her neck" ...wtf has that got to do with her cancer or her character for that matter? Pot calling kettle!
She slated current medical treatment (referring to the steps Ms Jolie has taken) and promoted homoeopathic treatments including cannabis oil. She was commenting along side a Doctor, who IS AN EXPERT in the field, Dr Simon Newton (I think). The expert didn't agree with her.

Poulton and her ilk pushing cannabis and homoeopathy as cures for cancer is a perfect example of why I DON'T watch Sky News for news; it's like a TV version of Take A Break and bears little resemblance to what is happening in the world that is important.....

AJ and RT are streets ahead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:36 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5 mins5 minutes ago
#mccann do you believe abduction? Will you be interviewed for doc? Full recording for you. Even if you've smeared me I am happy to int. you

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 6 mins6 minutes ago
#mccann do you believe abduction? Will you be interviewed for doc? Full recording for you. Even if you've libelled me I am happy to int. you

Why on earth would anyone sane want to speak to that harpy? Anyway, it's only haters that think it's all about them, and are desperate to get their faces in front of cameras. Egotistical attention-seeking is hater territory, as they demonstrate daily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Oh, does that mean we will get to see and hear that court nutter-tutter in action? roflrofl

ETA:  My auto correct must know something.  It keeps correcting Poulton to Pollution and now nutter to gutter.  roflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

Sonia also needs to learn the difference between truth and gossip about celebrities. If someone is high risk for breast and ovarian cancer then it makes sense to get them removed.

Poulton is a dangerous fool, IMO. For Ms Jolie to take action, knowing she is at high risk of cancer, is no different to having a grumbling appendix removed before it bursts.

And no, magic water and cannabis will NOT cure cancer - stupid, deluded woman.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 Poulto10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm

lily wrote:Oh, does that mean we will get to see and hear that court nutter-tutter in action? roflrofl

ETA:  My auto correct must know something.  It keeps correcting Poulton to Pollution and now nutter to gutter.  roflroflroflroflrofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Love it. Your Auto Correct.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Oh, does that mean we will get to see and hear that court nutter-tutter in action? roflrofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl   Love it.  Your Auto Correct.
As much as I dislike having to correct my Auto Correct, it makes me howl with laughter, Sabot.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:24 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

Sonia also needs to learn the difference between truth and gossip about celebrities. If someone is high risk for breast and ovarian cancer then it makes sense to get them removed.

Poulton is a dangerous fool, IMO. For Ms Jolie to take action, knowing she is at high risk of cancer, is no different to having a grumbling appendix removed before it bursts.

And no, magic water and cannabis will NOT cure cancer - stupid, deluded woman.
She is stupid, Bonny.  What idiot would even think to insert themselves into something that she is not qualified in.   Being a pot head does not make one qualified as a doctor.

Angelina has the best doctors at her disposal.  What does Ms Pollution have?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 Poulto10
I see something impossible has happened.  That caricature actually makes her look better...... Eek

Even thought the words do not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:32 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl   Love it.  Your Auto Correct.
As much as I dislike having to correct my Auto Correct, it makes me howl with laughter, Sabot.   biggrin

When it comes to Poulton, don't bother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm not any more.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Poulton spouting her gross ignorance about cancer is a perfect example of why I don't routinely watch Sky News - it's dumbed down sofa trivia. And dangerous trivia, in her case.

One of her cult did the original artwork of that, Lily, it depicts her as a Right-On Sister, Social Justice Warrior.

Not as many others see her....

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 15 Witchp10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:33 pm

That explains why it made her appear nicer.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl

Yours is closer to the mark, Bonny.  biggrin

There are times to shut up and she clearly is clueless.  If she wants to believe that in the event she gets cancer, fine.  Who are we to argue?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1451463/jolie-effect-likely-again-after-stars-surgery

'Jolie Effect' Likely Again After Star's Surgery
By going public Angelina Jolie will undoubtedly help many others make the same difficult decision, says Sky's Thomas Moore.

Ms Jolie has done more to help other women that a pretentious snake oil salesman like Poulton could in a million years.

I question the wisdom of Sky giving her a platform for her bullsh*t, frankly. The thought of ANYONE taking health advice from an ageing bimbo whose greatest claim to fame is hanging round with now-dead gangsta rappers is terrifying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Maybe they use her to entertain the brain dead section of society.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:00 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 5h 5 hours ago
@Jsmith1378 Come on John, I don't like Clarkson, you clearly do. That's it. I deplore what he stands for. He is not free speech but hate.

Ah, the authentic, bigoted voice of the Social Justice Warrior.

Personally, I find Poulton's deliberate, vicious attacks on the family of a missing child, and anyone that dares support that family, far more reprehensible than Clarkson's blathers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 pm

The Real Deal Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h2 hours ago
I bet Brunt was over the moon when a proxide dwarf turned up looking like a 5 year old that raided mum's wardrobe. #McCann

That's no way to speak about Shrieky Pointer! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Something we can agree on!  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next