JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 Empty Re: Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:31 am

Such a pity that I won't dare to look at The Eclipse. I don't have the right glasses, and no idea where to get them from.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 Empty Re: Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD'

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:54 am

Sabot wrote:Such a pity that I won't dare to look at The Eclipse.  I don't have the right glasses, and no idea where to get them from.

Use a magnifying glass to focus the sun on a piece of white paper just before the eclipse. Then you will be able to see the eclipse without looking at the sun.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Sabot wrote:Such a pity that I won't dare to look at The Eclipse.  I don't have the right glasses, and no idea where to get them from.

Use a magnifying glass to focus the sun on a piece of white paper just before the eclipse. Then you will be able to see the eclipse without looking at the sun.  
Also you can place a bucket or bowl full of water on the ground and look down into it - the eclipse should show on the water surface. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:05 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

Use a magnifying glass to focus the sun on a piece of white paper just before the eclipse.  Then you will be able to see the eclipse without looking at the sun.  

Wow. I will try that. It sounds reasonably simple. And I would so like to see half the real thing for once in my life. I shall have to do it on the road because the Sun won't be in my garden at that hour. Just hope I don't get run over by some idiot travelling towards the Sun.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:12 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

Also you can place a bucket or bowl full of water on the ground and look down into it - the eclipse should show on the water surface.   LL

I think that standing on the road with a bucket of water might convince the neighbours that I have finally gone completely dotty. But I will give that a try as well.

Cue, Piece of paper, magnifying glass and a bucket of water. Who knows, the neighbours might be out there with me. But I am getting seriously worried about people who might be travelling in the wrong direction. Often around here the Sun is very low and can be blinding all by itself. I have often had to come to a near halt because I couldn't see where I was going.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:05 am

I'm not getting excited, chances are it'll be raining in the UK anyway, so it won't look any different....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 am

bb1 wrote:I'm not getting excited, chances are it'll be raining in the UK anyway, so it won't look any different....

It was totally overcast here the last time. My awful old French neighbour who thought everyone should have a servant like me, had a pair of those funny glasses, but we never got to use them.

She is ten years dead now, and I didn't half miss her, even if she did have me climbing bloody apple trees to stop her bloody apples getting bruised if they hit the ground. But she did teach me how to catch and kill a chicken. Bon soir, Paulette. I still miss you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:11 pm

If you use a bucket or bowl, line it with a black plastic bag.  Apparently that is the way to make it even better.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

I see that conspiraloon fool Winnower is making a t*t of herself yet again:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&start=825

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby Randomleigh » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 pm

https://twitter.com/winnower1/status/577582052763049985

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:50 pm

She really should stop now.  She is not only showing herself to be stupid and ignorant in the extreme, she is clearly embarrassing herself.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:18 am

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 07:10:49 AM
Can I suggest you search Brietta's posts around the time of Brenda's death Alfie ? It would appear some of the most nasty newspaper comment was posted here by the lady herself. Not much concern for Brenda's family then, was there ?

Utterly shameless hypocrisy from the wretch that trolled a missing child's FB page on behalf of a washed-up hateblogger, and then denied doing it.

Only to have her guilt confirmed by the washed-up hateblogger she so adores.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd
@MrsWaspie @fiorifan @JBLittlemore @jontait42 Much would depend on political will &the integrity of th coroner, I would have thought #McCann

Creator of repellent photoshopping gets its excuses in early, slagging off coroner in advance.

They're going to be beside themselves with rage when the coroner fails to stick to the script they've written for her.

They might like to take a look at this:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&start=825

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby catkins » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:28 am

:rolleyes: Whiney Win and Taitohead are two of the biggest hypocrites and whingers on Twitter.

Trolls shouldn't get their hopes up for Friday...It isn't rocket science to understand that the verdict imo will most likely be something in the order of........ BL's mind was already disturbed due to her history / family problems....then to be exposed for posting vile abuse about the McCanns and anyone who showed support for them..thousands of times over....And then to say that she was "entitled to do so" ......maybe it finally hit home to her that this behaviour was not normal..
I don't think that the Coroner will fail to notice that suicide was committed on a close family members Birthday..... ...Suicide is an awfully sad and disturbed thing to do.....but choosing that particular day ....Why?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 pm

If I might say so here, would that not cause the deepest pain to that person for the rest of his life?  Would that be a way of 'getting back' at him for something?

It is said that suicide is the ultimate F.U.

It will be revealed soon in any case.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:41 pm

I am curious as to why so many of the haters keep insisting that Leyland was somehow alone in the world, her son in LA....

She had an ESTRANGED family in the UK. She died on her ESTRANGED son's birthday - the ESTRANGED son that lives in the UK.

They really are in for some shocks on Friday.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:33 am

They don't process information too well.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 2h2 hours ago
#mccann Hoping to see some decorum on here tomorrow. I will post up some tweets re tomorrow in the evening. No games, no point scoring

Pretentious tw@t. rofl rofl rofl rofl The grown-ups don't need haters and forkers pretending to be 'court reporters' to tell them ANYTHING.

They're all getting that unpleasant, over-excited way they always get just before reality fails to match the script they've invented. Tomorrow is going to be ghastly - they are NOT going to like what happens at the coroner's court one bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
Will you be tweeting report tomorrow @skymartinbrunt after your being called to coroners court for Inquest ? #McCann

She'll be the expert on courts, what with being convicted in one of stealing from her own elderly parents, and neglecting them to go on Stalkerwalks. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Contronumty:

Joan Boon
21 mins
Dont know about anyone else, but my nerves are shattered thinking about the inquest tomorrow. What do you think Brunt will say?

Why on earth would anyone's 'nerves be shattered' over a matter which is actually no concern of theirs, and doesn't have the slightest relevance to their own lives? Why not go for a walk, read a book, dig the garden, instead of obsessing about something which makes no difference whatsoever to them?

As for trying to predict what Brunt will, or will not say - they're round the bend, they really are. They're going to be unbearable tomorrow when they don't hear what they want to hear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:03 pm

You can imagine everyone that that loon comes into contact with is bored sick of her. roflroflrofl

She'll be the expert on courts, what with being convicted in one of stealing from her own elderly parents, and neglecting them to go on Stalkerwalks. 

TRUE!  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:49 pm

It's always entertaining when some hater pretends to be a 'court reporter'. They know nothing of the law, don't know who is who, can't follow what is actually happening, so just come out with what they think they've heard/wished they had heard, put words in people's mouths, etc.

And then whine and cry because PROPER court reports bear no resemblance to their inventions.

Doubtless we will see the same again tomorrow from them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:21 pm

It will be surprising if we don't.    roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Most court reporters I have ever had to deal with are usually holders of some kind of qualification that makes them able to report the truth as it takes place. They usually have quite a few years of basic slog reporting and are only sent to courts if they are au fait with what is going on and understand legal jargon and processes. You don't see any media cub reporters used in the legal system. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Let's hope the haters have stocked up on plenty of these:

Star claim- 'Leyland died of helium OD' - Page 3 Stock-photo-459159-carpet-rolls

One suspects they are going to need them....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Most court reporters I have ever had to deal with are usually holders of some kind of qualification that makes them able to report the truth as it takes place.

The haters wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the nose, LL - one of the many reasons they always get everything wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Lizi Gray
4 hrs
Please may I ask that from midnight, or there abouts, that everyone changes their FB picture to something relating to Brenda? Thank you x

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next