JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

+3
lily
bb1
Max
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:53 pm

e
Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h3 hours ago
Can someone tell me how successful Kate was in race? I'm in a conundrum of how much to Donate 2 Amaral Fund

Some kindly adult needs to tell stonertroll how far it is from Edinburgh to London. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Some kindly adult needs to tell stonertroll how far it is from Edinburgh to London.
About 410 miles, as I recall, via A1, might be less via assorted motorways. If you were to cycle that distance in one day you'd have the boniest bot in creation. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

From memory, it's over five days, LL, which is a bit more realistic. I never cease to be astounded by how ignorant haters are about the real world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Ah, here we are - the stages:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-13/kate-mccann-begins-her-500-mile-charity-cycle-challenge/

The mother of Madeleine McCann has set off an a 500-mile (805-km) charity bike ride to raise funds to support families with a loved one who is missing.
Kate McCann set off from Edinburgh this morning with around 20 other cyclists for the five-day challenge in aid of the UK charity Missing People.
They will cycle through Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before crossing the finish line in London on Wednesday.

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Stream_img

The five-day challenge is in aid of the UK charity Missing People. Credit: David Cheskin/PA Wire

More at link.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:19 pm

bb1 wrote:From memory, it's over five days, LL, which is a bit more realistic. I never cease to be astounded by how ignorant haters are about the real world.
I've only ever done it in a car or by rail. It is amazing how many fools don't know anything about the Midlands, the North of England let alone that weird country .... err wot's it called, aye, that's right Haggisland. LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes, they think the North begins at Watford, and we all know what they think begins at Calais -not saying due to it being racist, but 'foreign' is the polite version of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:33 pm

I think we should all thank the Amaral supporters for their shameful reactions to Kate's fund raising.

By making nasty, sadistic and frequently obscene remarks about the mother of a missing child, whilst fawning over a disgraced, criminal, Portuguese ex-cop, they have proven beyond any doubt that they are exactly what the media describes them as -

VILE SICKO HATER TROLLS.

That applies to each and every one of them - including the ones with intellectual pretensions. Let's hope it's nearly time for the tabloids to do one of their much-admired VILE TROLL stores about these sad apologies for human beings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 pm

well done Mrs. McCann, keep up the good work.

what a brave woman you are Mrs. McCann.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni Jun 11

So they hope Kate drops dead on the cycle Marathon. There's sick for you. #mccann  

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 CHPrwTXWwAAibDi
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Honey Bex I can't even look at her without feeling sick!!
3 hrs · Like · 12

Kirstie Priest-Billingham Why doesnt she donate the money she's robbed off GA to charity. Horrid woman. Break a leg love!!

Claire Woods Probably home alone in the hope they will have gone when she gets back more money money money
2 hrs · Like · 3

Kathleen Strawbridge she makes me want to throw up !!!!

Andrew R Meager A "Storm Is a Brewing" What She Needs is a "Bolt" of lightning toooooo jolt her memory .... hears Praying like emoticon lol

Nicky Handley Yeah bet shes got a stunt double on the bike while shes lounging at the Hilton drinking champers waiting to take over just before the finish line lol x

Stephen Farrant I hope it pisses down with rain.....thunder and lightening, that she get's a puncture every mile and that she gets saddle sores.

That bile is from Baulch's group - yes, the current main cheerleader for Gonzo. And those are the least sick of them. Many of the comments on other Amaral-supporting groups is too vile and obscene to copy; indeed, just reading it made me feel sick at the thought of these depraved people walking among us.

The McCann-hating Amaral supporters are utterly, completely disgusting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Yet more of the stomach-churning remarks from Amaral's devoted followers here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=1050

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby Alibongo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Repulsive, depraved creatures. Time the media went to town on them, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:02 am

Day Two of the fundraiser, and it's coming along nicely:

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Total raised
£9,214.71
Gift Aid
£1,786.75

Any sign of the hater trolls explaining why on earth they thought it closed yesterday - the first day of the charity cycle run? Besides the fact that they get everything wrong?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 am

Thicko numty hater:

Shirley Gay If the bike ride finishes on Wed how will she be able to appear on Lorraines sofa on Mon

There's this thing called 'outside broadcasts', dear. It means that people in one part of the country can talk to presenters in other parts of the country.

Indeed, that is actually rather ancient technology, though no doubt it seems like magic to people as ignorant and backward as the Gonzo-worshippers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 am

Fiona Webster/Payne is also doing the charity cycle run:

https://www.justgiving.com/fiona-webster2

Raised: 111%

£2,235.24
raised of £2,000.00 target

Well done, both ladies!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

The sick mind of the Amaral-worshipping troll:

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Screen22

Phattphilly ‏@phattphilly
I hope k #mccann gets hit by a car or bus, even better a truck! F*cking vile parasite #McCann

No surprise, really, that its kind adore dirty cops like Gonzo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Missing People ‏@missingpeople 4h4 hours ago
60 miles down deserves a massive roast dinner to fuel up for 40 miles more this afternoon #Edinburgh2London

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 CHd2-IWWsAAZ1_T

The Gonzo-worshippers will probably think that's a 'posh' meal. rofl

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 CHcxDgVWsAAhV-y

Starting the next leg of the run.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Oh, and for the education and enlightenment of the thicko haters that had somehow convinced themselves that Kate's fundraiser closed yesterday, on the first day of the cycle run ( yernuts ) her total is still climbing.

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Total raised
£9,250.76
Gift Aid
£1,795.50
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7710&start=50

Quote:

Its ironic that trolls whine that missing people don't do enough, but then try to sabatage money raising efforts for missing people. What do they think pays for the missing people website, posters, helpline, text alerts etc? Money raised by people like Kate McCann, not people like the trolls. No doubt if one of their loved ones go missing they won't accept any help from missing people!

Oh, but the haters are all Perfect Parents; it's unthinkable that anything awful could befall them. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Empty Kate on Good Morning Britain

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:51 am

http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/kate-mccann-charity-bike-ride-for-missing-people-child-rescue-alert

'It’s inevitable I will be thinking of Madeleine'

7:39 - 15 JUN 2015

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Screen12

[video]

Well obviously I can’t give any investigation details out but let’s just say we’re really encouraged. There has been a lot of progress in the last six months plus, last year. The co-operation between the UK and the Portuguese seems to be really good which is really positive for us and I can say there is progress being made.
– Kate McCann

Kate McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, is taking part in a bike ride from Edinburgh to London to raise awareness and funds for the charities Missing People and Child Rescue Alert. The team plan to cycle 500 miles in five days, and we're catching up with them on day three.

Eight years since Madeleine McCann disappeared, a child is reported missing every five minutes in the UK (National Crime Agency figures 2012/13) - 89% of those missing incidents are resolved within 48 hours.

Child Rescue Alert is a UK-wide alerting system to secure the safe return of the most vulnerable missing children - the charity currently have 556 live appeals.

Kate tells us that she is 'encouraged' by the developments in the search for her missing daughter, and that when times get tough she'll be saying "I’m doing this for Madeleine, I’m doing this for all missing children.”

========

Nice video!

Hope the thicko haters see that - no sofas involved! Those clever peeps did that 'outside broadcast link' thing, which no doubt seems like magic to people as stupid as them.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:31 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-really-5884879

Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate 'really encouraged' by police progress in continuing search for missing daughter
10:53, 15 JUNE 2015
BY ANNA DUBUIS
Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been 'a lot' of progress in the last six months

[video]

Kate McCann has said she is "really encouraged" by the progress being made in the case of her missing daughter Madeleine.

Kate said she couldn't reveal details of the investigation but said there had been "a lot" of progress in the last six months.

Madeleine McCann was three when she went missing eight years ago from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve.

Portuguese police closed their investigation in 2008 but the Metropolitan police launched their own inquiry three years later.

Kate said told Good Morning Britain: "Well obviously I can’t give any investigation details out but let’s just say we’re really encouraged.

"There has been a lot of progress in the last six months plus, last year.

"The co-operation between the UK and the Portuguese seems to be really good which is really positive for us and I can say there is progress being made.”

She was speaking from York where she is currently leading a 500-mile bike ride to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity.

Speaking about the bike ride, Kate said: “I think it’s hard to resist a challenge when the cause is something that’s just so close to your heart.

"It’s inevitable I will be thinking of Madeleine and I think particularly when it gets tough, there will be the times when I’ll be saying ‘I’m doing this for Madeleine, I’m doing this for all missing children.”

Kate is leading 20 cyclists on the bike ride which started at Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's landmark hill, on Saturday.

They are travelling through Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before finishing at the Tower of London on June 17.

To donate to Kate McCann's Cycle Challenge visit www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Amelia Black please feel free to visit fb pg Good Morning Britain to air your view..wink emoticon x

Members of Baulch's group - yes, that is Baulch of the Scrounge Fund - being incited to hatespam Good Morning Britain for featuring Kate McCann's heroic efforts to raise money for a genuine charity, which helps people. Unlike Baulch's fund, which gives money to a dirty, criminal ex-cop.

And they wonder why normal, decent people despise them!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:33 pm

this is very important: "The co-operation between the UK and the Portuguese seems to be really good which is really positive for us and I can say there is progress being made.”.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:25 pm

A forker asks:

Is it true, that part of the cycling team with Kate are Police protection officers?

No idea, but it would be scarcely surprising, considering the many disgusting threats to the McCanns from Amaral supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 pm

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity - Page 3 Total10

Total raised
£10,031.71
Gift Aid
£1,978.50

Well done! And no doubt there will be more coming in tomorrow, when the run finishes in London.

Oh, and don't let us forget, those are real donation.

Not repeat donations, not coerced donations, not yoyo donations, and not donations going round in circles. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Never doubted she would raise the ten thousand pounds. An impressive amount for a deserving charity. x

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next