JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December

2 posters

Go down

Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December Empty Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:18 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/sociedade/detalhe/pulseiras_estou_aqui_ativas_ate_dezembro.html

Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December

Device for children will be activated on PSP.

The location of bracelets 'we're Here', delivered in the summer for children from 2 to 9 years, will this year be active until December. So far, these functioned only on vacation up period, between June 1 and September 31.

Besides this novelty, the bracelets are going to be raised and activated at a police station, instead of being parents to do it at home. This is because the last two years, from about 60,000 delivered bracelets, from 10 to 20 thousand were not activated.

Starting today, June 1, parents can access the site I'm here and order. After going up the bracelet in the chosen station where an agent will put it on the child and activate it.

The PSP will still deliver leaflets to parents, in partnership with Missing Children Europe and the Institute of Child Support.

The bracelet 'Here I am' can also be requested for groups such as schools and summer camps, and is valid in any country in Europe, and only need to call 112.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December Empty Re: Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:22 pm

A very good idea, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December Empty Re: Bracelets 'I'm Here' active until December

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:34 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down