JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Mr F. B. Gangster ‏@Papa___Rico  3h3 hours ago
Mr F. B. Gangster retweeted micki
This has been debunked by the Cypriot government.  Why are you still promoting misinformation?  #mccann PR spinners.

That would be the same Cypriot government that denied it was about to seize large sums of money from Cypriots' personal bank accounts and hand it over to the Troika?

And then seized large sums of money, etc?

Why do these hater clowns believe every single rotten government and dirty cop on earth, if it gives them an excuse to wave their pitchforks?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Gang tries to snatch British kids from Cyprus hotel

Post  lily Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 pm

They must resonate with them?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Their stupidity is mind-boggling:

Oh, the Government said it, so it must be TROO! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:06 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/calls-madeleine-mccann-detectives-investigate-5910601

Calls for Madeleine McCann detectives to investigate foiled Cyprus hotel abduction plot
12:41, 19 JUNE 2015
BY JEREMY ARMSTRONG , STEVE ROBSON
Fears the incident at the Thomas Cook resort could be connected to other child-snatching cases in Europe

Detectives hunting for Maddie McCann should examine any possible links with a foiled child abduction plot in Cyprus, the family's spokesman has said.

Terrified families fled a holiday hotel claiming a gang of fake waiters were part of a child kidnap gang earlier this week.

Tourists at the Thomas Cook complex tried to apprehend the group after they attempted to lure youngsters into a car.

More than 15 families demanded to be moved to another hotel in Cyprus. Two other British parties were so traumatised they have been flown home to the UK.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the Daily Star: "The question of whether child traffickers were involved in Madeleine’s abduction was always one line of investigation among many."

"If there is any suggestion of a connection between this incident and others in the wider European region than that is a matter for Operation Grange to investigate and to liaise with the Cypriot authorities."

Police were last night continuing to patrol the grounds of the Anastasia Beach Complex near Protaras on the holiday island.

The suspects – believed to be Romanian – were intercepted by hotel guests as they tried to flee with three children, all aged under 10, into getaway cars on Tuesday.

The Daily Mirror told today how another Brit girl was snatched while on holiday at the same hotel last summer - and was found in a kidnapper's arms.

Daniel Mann, 28, feared his daughter Lille, two, would vanish like Maddie after she disappeared from the pool at the Anastasia hotel.

"It was awful. My daughter was about 10 yards from me at the pool and in the time it took me to turn around and say 'It is time to go I will go and get the bairn', she had gone," said PE teacher Daniel.

Following a frantic 40-minute search, Daniel's partner Kay Baldasara spotted a woman carrying Lillie around 400 yards from the hotel.

She grabbed her child back and the woman claimed she found the toddler alone and was taking her to the hotel.

But the couple did not believe her and took the case to Durham Police when they returned home.

A file was passed to the Cypriot authorities but no arrests have been made.

Mum-of-one Kay added: “The British police told me that if it was a gang, they would have taken her away, cut her hair, changed her appearance – we could have lost her forever.

“I always sympathised with the McCanns, I think every parent does, but this made me think of them even more.

“The officers in Durham notified those on the McCann case and said they could have had a car there."

"The woman was not tanned so did not appear to be a holidaymaker, and obviously did not live on the island.

“All this was sent to the Cypriot police but they did nothing with it.

“Given what has happened, we are disgusted with their attitude.

“We would hate any parent to go through what we went through.

“It was terrible thinking she had gone.”

Mr Mann added: “It churns my stomach, thinking of it, even now. Time stood still. It felt like an eternity, that time she was missing.

“We were so careful with her, she was always by our side, I really kept an eye on her.

"I burst into tears when I saw the details of the incident this week with the family from Dundee - we went to the police to ensure the authorities in Cyprus took it seriously, that the same thing did not happen to another family, but they were not interested at all.

"We even contacted Harriet Green's office, who was then chief executive at Thomas Cook.

"After what happened with Madeleine McCann, and then with us, they should have improved the security at this hotel, got more CCTV, there are four or five main entrances onto the main road, you have to protect people."

Thomas Cook, which sells holidays to the resort, has said it is taking the Cyprus claims “incredibly seriously”.

The Foreign Office confirmed it has provided consular assistance to a British family.

Holidaymaker Sean Paul McFarlane , 26, from Belfast, told how he foiled attempts to grab his son Thomas and a young pal, also seven.

He said a getaway car was parked in front of the hotel and struck five other cars as its occupants tried to escape furious holidaymakers.

“We haven’t eaten or slept since,” he told Belfast Live . “We are in a new hotel with security but we just want to come home.

“The child is distraught with nerves, he won’t even go into the toilet on his own.

“It’s a nightmare just thinking what could have happened. They were trying to abduct the children - there’s no doubt about that.”

Other guests believed about 10 men had been checking the hotel for the last week disguised as waiters.

Nikoletta Tyrimou of Cyprus police said: “We questioned the suspect, went through his phone and also searched his home.

“Nothing we found suggests that he is part of a child-abducting gang or that he was stalking children.”

A Thomas Cook spokeswoman said: “The safety and welfare of our customers is always our first priority and, upon hearing about the incident, we immediately deployed our experienced resort team to the property to provide customers in residence with individual support.”

She confirmed some holidaymakers were moved to other hotels, adding the tour operator was “working closely with the local authorities and the hotel”

Anastasia Beach hotel is described on Thomas Cook’s website as being a “perfect family choice”.

It adds to a terrible year for the tour operator, following criticism over its handling of the deaths of Christi Shepherd, seven, and her brother Bobby, six.

They suffered carbon monoxide poisoning while on holiday with their dad in 2006.

Child trafficking has increased 5% worldwide since 2010, with youngsters snatched for sexual exploitation, slavery and carrying out criminal activity.

As we are now up to three separate incidents, surely it is obvious there is a problem of some kind at that hotel?

All this was sent to the Cypriot police but they did nothing with it.

Not surprising - got to keep those tourist ££££££s coming. Oh wait, the government denied any of this ever happened, and of course, governments, especially ones scrabbling for every euro, never lie.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Sure does sound like there is a problem with it.  At least Thomas Cook are paying attention?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:57 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyprus-child-abduction-ben-needhams-5915133

Cyprus child abduction: Ben Needham's mum says hearing British youngsters were targeted at hotel sent 'shivers' down spine

Horrified Kerry Needham, whose little boy disappeared in 1991, is now calling for an worldwide task force to crack down on child trafficking

The mum of missing Ben Needham said hearing British children were targeted at a Cyprus hotel has sent “shivers” down her spine.

Horrified Kerry Needham, whose little boy disappeared in 1991, is now calling for an worldwide task force to crack down on child trafficking.

She said: “It’s horrendous. I was shocked, It really hits home to you how this is happening all over the world.

“This is not a figment of parents imagination. This is happening. This is real.There needs to be more measures put in place now.

Live feeds

Cyprus child abduction: Ben Needham's mum says hearing British youngsters were targeted at hotel sent 'shivers' down spine
20:42, 19 JUNE 2015
BY LUCY THORNTON
Horrified Kerry Needham, whose little boy disappeared in 1991, is now calling for an worldwide task force to crack down on child trafficking

The mum of missing Ben Needham said hearing British children were targeted at a Cyprus hotel has sent “shivers” down her spine.

Horrified Kerry Needham, whose little boy disappeared in 1991, is now calling for an worldwide task force to crack down on child trafficking.

She said: “It’s horrendous. I was shocked, It really hits home to you how this is happening all over the world.

“This is not a figment of parents imagination. This is happening. This is real.There needs to be more measures put in place now.

“A manager said to those parents ‘You’ve got your child back it’s finished.’ No it’s not - we need to wake up and realise that.”

Kerry said she was horrified after reading the Daily Mirror’s story about Daniel Mann whose claims his daughter Lillie was snatched during a holiday to Cyprus last summer.

She was found 40 minutes in the arms of a Eastern European woman who was walking towards a car park. She claimed she was returning the toddler to the hotel. The woman then vanished.

“It sent shivers down my spine. I think this has been going on for years,”

“We need an International task force involving every country, devoted to child trafficking. It is madness that there isn’t anything in place like that already.

“This has been going on for years. I am convinced Ben was taken from me by gypsies and have been from the early days”

Ben vanished from the Greek island of Kos on July 24th 1991 when he was 21-months old.

His mum Kerry was working as a waitress at the time and her parents were looking after Ben as they renovated a remote villa.

Recently South Yorkshire Police have been given Home Office funding to carry on the hunt for Ben.

Kerry said a few months ago a man came forward again saying Ben’s disappearance was a “planned abduction”.

She said South Yorkshire Police have travelled overseas to talk to him, she said adding: “They knew where I worked, they followed my mum,” she said.

Kerry, 43, said she has been convinced since the early days that Ben was taken from the island by gypsies.

“Since the very first early years I have been convinced gypsies took my Ben.

“About a year after Ben went missing my dad was sat in a cafe having a coffee in Greece when a man came up to him and told him; ‘It’s gypsies.

“We told the police what he’d said and they just shrugged it off, saying:

‘Gypsies are blamed for everything!”.

“We know many gypsies are decent people and it blackens their names but they can be involved in illegal activity.

“There are far too many gypsies camps in Greece to raid them all. We just want the Greek authorities to take it seriously when we get a report about one of them.”

Kerry said a few weeks ago she was sent another report about two Roman gypsy couples who were arrested in Greece with two children who were not their kids.

“I think this has been going for years but has not been publicised. As the internet gets bigger and bigger we are hearing about things all over the world,” she said.

“This is happening all over Greece. It is so scary. I can’t even find words to describe how I feel. I understand how those parents must be feeling.

They must be petrified and in shock and angry.

“It just shows this is still happening. The authorities in Greece didn’t take Ben’s case seriously. It’s a horrible thought.

“Thank God we have South Yorkshire Police now because it has been frustrating over the years.

“I’m 90 per cent sure that gypsies have something to do with Ben’s disappearance. I’m pretty certain they are the ones who got him off the Island. “

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Interestingly, Cyprus has something in common with the Algarve - besides police that prefer to try to cover up 'incidents'.

It's infested with leathery-faced, ex-pat Brits, that live in constant terror of the value of their property falling. Doubtless 'Vera' has a hairdresser whose sister lives on Cyprus. Said 'sister' will be appearing shortly to proclaim that 'everyone' in Cyprus just loves kiddies, and like Portugal, is the only place on earth where such outrages are quite unthinkable!

And then find a way of blaming the victims....

God forbid the leathery-faced ones should see the value of their properties endangered!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/449319/EXCLUSIVE-Dad-warned-of-kid-snatch-peril-at-Cyprus-complex-3-years-ago

EXCLUSIVE: Dad warned of kid-snatch peril at Cyprus kidnap complex three years ago
THE Cyprus hotel where tourists foiled a suspected child-kidnap plot last week was at the centre of a similar storm three years ago.

The Daily Star Sunday can reveal a waiter at the Anastasia Beach Complex was disciplined for taking a boy away from his parents without their consent.

The outraged dad said the barman asked the youngster if he “loved him”.

In a review on TripAdvisor the man, who wrote under the name Protruro, fumed: “One of the bar men had took our son out of our sight also without our permission and asked my son if he loved him. We did not find that appropriate so we spoke to the manager and all he could say was he was sorry!! Still let the man keep his job it is sick!!! Will not be returning to this hotel!”

The shocking revelation emerged days after tourists foiled an alleged kidnap at the popular four-star hotel.

They said a gang of men pretending to be waiters tried to bundle three children into vans.

The hotel also appears to be a hotbed for men wandering in and photographing children.

Among disturbing reviews posted in the last five years was one from Johnathon B, who visited the hotel in 2012.

He wrote: “The biggest gripe about the holiday I had and I am sure many more will agree with was that there were people from other countries going around the pool taking pictures of kids without the parent’s consent.

"I was disgusted by this and complained to the manageress along with another 2 parents.

"Her reply was that this was acceptable and could not see a problem with this.

“In the end through persistence a camera was searched but only 2 photos of kids were found, our question was where is the rest of the photos this pervert had took?”

Another holidaymaker who visited in the same year said they had to leave the hotel after gangs of men kept trying to photograph her nine month-old baby.

And a woman called Gemmah said a group of men ran away when they were questioned after taking photos of kids.

She said: “There were a few incidents that took place during our stay which were very disturbing and i dont feel the hotel dealt with them very well.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Just reading the above creeps me out......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 pm

big true:

“We need an International task force involving every country, devoted to child trafficking. It is madness that there isn’t anything in place like that already."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cyprus-hotel-child-abduction-concerns-5936338

Cyprus hotel child abduction concerns 'raised by worried parents with Thomas Cook THREE YEARS ago'
19:28, 23 JUNE 2015
BY MARTIN FRICKER , RUSSELL MYERS
Holidaymakers claim they raised the alarm about men acting suspiciously at the Anastasia Beach Complex in Cyprus long before last week's alleged child abduction attempt

Worried parents say they raised the alarm over suspicious behaviour at a Thomas Cook holiday complex three years before an alleged child snatching attempt there last week.

Holidaymakers complained about a man taking photos of children at the Anastasia Beach Complex in Cyprus in 2012, but say their fears were “swept under the carpet”.

Gary Elton, 33, who was on holiday with wife Nicola and children Ella, eight, and Jayden, three, said he noticed a man who “seemed to be messing around with children and around the pool”.

He said: “He’d be tipping off their hats or rolling them off lilos. He was walking around videoing and taking pictures of kids.”

Gary added: “We complained to the manager but were told staff had looked at the man’s camera and seen no images of children on it.”

Gary said he also raised the alarm with the holiday rep, who allegedly told him: “You’re abroad – what do you expect?”

Another holidaymaker in Gary’s group wrote to Thomas Cook after the holiday, but the firm replied simply apologising that “such a thoughtless person affected your time around the pool”.

Gary of Clay Cross, Derbyshire, claimed: “It’s unbelievable they just swept this under the carpet. They should’ve looked at their security measures. It might have stopped what happened last week.”

Thomas Cook did not respond to requests for a comment tonight.

Meanwhile families trying to relocate holidays booked at the Anastasia Beach Complex this summer have been told it could cost them hundreds of pounds.

Tony Gatt of Ballymena, Northern Ireland, who was told he must pay fees of up to £300 to change his £1,500 family break to another resort, told the Mirror: “It’s not on. I feel it’s our right to be moved.”

Police were called to the hotel last week after British tourists there claimed a gang of Romanians disguised as waiters tried to lure children away.

Thomas Cook moved 16 families to another hotel following last week’s claims, revealed in the Mirror. Two British families were so traumatised they were flown home.

Police in Cyprus say they have found no evidence of attempted abductions.

Thomas Cook said: “The safety and welfare of customers is our first priority.

"We’re continuing to work closely with our customers and local authorities. Anyone with concerns about future holidays at this hotel is asked to contact us directly.”

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:47 pm

That is not good enough.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:16 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/detalhe/comprada_para_sexo.html

12-year-girl bought for sex Romanian sold by parents came to Portugal after 12 years. By Tania Laranjo

It is a horror story. A Romanian child - today is an adolescent of 17 years - was sold by their parents at 10 to be a sex slave. She lived a year in Ireland, where she was a victim of abuse. The situation was discovered and the minor was returned to the family in Romania, who sold it again a couple, also Romanian, but to live in Ovar, when she was 12. Forced to have sex, she became pregnant. Gave the child up for adoption and went on to take care of the child, also baby, the woman who bought it.

This Wednesday, the couple, who live in our country with the least income, first interrogation was brought before the Court of Santa Maria da Feira. Both are suspected of sexual abuse and child trafficking for domestic servitude and robbery. They were in custody.

The suspects deny the crime that smaller confirms. It is quite battered. Has been institutionalized and confessed that since she was 12 living with this family. In addition to sexual slavery was also forced to serve them. Every day, barely woke up the sun rose and had to be available for all domestic chores. Then she was forced to steal and at home were followed by sexual abuse. . Refused was beaten with a stick that was seized by PJ Porto

She also said she was forced to marry the son of the woman who bought it - eight years older - and that, when she became pregnant at age 14, She gave the child up for adoption. The couple already had a criminal record in Spain by action to facilitate illegal migration and exploitation of children for begging.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/detalhe/comprada_para_sexo.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:55 pm

about "The suspects deny the crime" but this is the proof that these bastards are guilty of their crimes:

"The couple already had a criminal record in Spain by action to facilitate illegal migration and exploitation of children for begging."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2