JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6941420/still-searching-for-Maddie.html

'Never forgotten': Kate McCann reveals she still gets messages from all over the world 9 years after Maddie vanished

MADELEINE McCann’s parents say they still get messages from all over the world telling them people “haven’t forgotten” their missing daughter.

Mum Kate said she and husband Gerry, both 47, were amazed by the continuing support from total strangers — and that it kept them going.

She said: “This Christmas we got hundreds of cards saying, ‘We haven’t forgotten her’, ‘We’re still looking’. It’s staggering.

"The four of us all sat down together and opened them.

"It was just such a positive experience.

“They were from America, Russia, Japan — there was even one from Trinidad and Tobago.”

Madeleine, then three, vanished from a Portugal holiday apartment in 2007.

Kate, of Rothley, Leics, is appealing to get people to sign up to receive free Child Rescue Alerts.

Run by charity Missing People, they are sent if a kid goes missing or is feared abducted.

People can simply text the word HERO and their postcode to 85080.

Not surprising, really. Everyone knows how few hater trolls there really are - they just make a lot of empty noise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 Empty Re: Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve

Post  lily Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Not surprising, really. Everyone knows how few hater trolls there really are - they just make a lot of empty noise.

That's the truth about them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:51 am

Oh dear, the haters are all getting excited, and assuring themselves that something must be happening because uber-troll Katie Hopkins has decided to insult the McCanns in her latest clickbait for the Mail.

This is how Ms Hopkins earns a crust:

1. She says something utterly outrageous.

2. The gullible rush to comment on the Mail, saying I don't usually agree with Katie but this time....

3. Mail, advertisers and Ms Hopkins celebrate! Trebles all round!

If your're reduced to clinging to Katie Hopkins to give you hope then you're in a bad way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 am

If anything at all then Katie Hopkins agrees that Madeleine was Abducted. She also says that she would abandon her own child and stop hoping and searching should anything like this happen o her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Exactly, Sabot. I never cease to be amazed by the irrelevant trivia which excites forkers and haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Incidentally, why are the haters so thrilled to be supported by someone that called drowned children 'cockroaches' and wanted to machine-gun their parents?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:02 pm

For a short while after Hopkins got her Column she did tone down her comments a bit. But she is now advising parents of missing children to abandon them and move on. One can only read from this that she means that she would do the same.

"One of my children has been abducted, but I won't be wasting my time hoping that the child is still alive. Bye bye, Sweetie, you are on your own."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:06 pm

A good few of the haters are bound to be overweight, due to sitting posting hate 24/7.

Do they agree with what Ms Hopkins said about fat people?

A good few of the haters appear to depend on the State for money.

Do they agree with what Ms Hopkins said about people on benefit?

Or has it dawned on them that she's just the media equivalent of a shock jock, well-skilled on earning a rich  living by winding idiots up?

Sabot, I doubt if Ms Hopkins genuinely believes a tenth of what she says. Her uber-troll act is how she makes lots of lovely £££££££££££££.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Well, I don't know what her children are going to think when they read it. How do you talk your way out of that?

"No, no, I didn't mean you, Sweetie. Just the children of the Plebs."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:43 pm

It's OK, kids, I got paid a couple of grand. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:50 pm

It's okay, Kids, don't worry about it. There's a bunch of idiots out there who will look for you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:07 pm

I hope someone points out what Ms Hopkins said about a disabled child to all her new fans:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-sparks-outrage-after-6534436

Katie Hopkins sparks outrage after posting hateful tweet calling disabled BABY boy 'it'
21:50, 28 SEP 2015 UPDATED 13:57, 30 SEP 2015
BY CARL GREENWOOD
The columnist has been widely slammed for her comments about baby Jaxon Buell on Twitter with people branding her 'evil' and 'disgusting'

Ms Hopkins doesn't like disabled people very much:

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-01/katie-hopkins-is-damaging-to-disabled-people-says-hawking/

Katie Hopkins 'mocks disabled', says Lucy Hawking

Ms Hopkins doesn't really like anyone much - though I am sure her bank manager is very fond of her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:14 pm

KATIE HOPKINS: Today surgeons cut into my brain to try to cure my epilepsy. While I'm scared for my kids I'm not scared for myself because when your life could be short you live it loud and happy. So, bye for now. See you on the other side

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458287/KATIE-HOPKINS-Today-surgeons-cut-brain-try-cure-epilepsy.html#ixzz40uy2vDgX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pity they can't cure her nasty nature while they're at it. And why was she pitchforking the McCanns yesterday, when she is getting brain surgery today? That's not the way to store up good Karma...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Cass Sidebotham
15 hrs
'KATIE HOPKINS; AN APPRECIATION'
A new McCann bashing article has appeared in today's Daily Mail, after being widely circulated online yesterday, and I don't think we've witnessed this much excitement in Haterville since The Yorkshire Ripper came out as an anti.
To give her her due, Hopkins (who is a baw-bag) merely shows psychopathic traits, whereas The Ripper is a psychopath and a paranoid schizophrenic; so a slight improvement there I'm sure you'll agree.
This, let us remind ourselves, is a mother who prevents her kids from playing with children who have the 'wrong' names (ones she considers 'tacky', such as Tyler, Chardonnay and Charmaine); who told the mother of a disabled child she should have had him aborted and branded him 'it', and who's been contacted by social services over concerns her abhorrent views were causing her own children to be bullied at school.
Her other 'achievements' include -
Writing a column in The Sun labelling migrants 'cockroaches'.
Saying she was completely unmoved by the sight of a dead child washing up on a Greek beach.
Saying boats in North Africa should be 'burned' to cut immigration, just hours after 900 migrants drowned in the Mediterranean.

Sparking outrage after being accused of making a Holocaust joke aimed at the wife of Ed Miliband, after saying the Labour leader could 'gas' his wife Justine in a tweet, which read; 'Pollsters say Justine is the least popular of party wives. He might stick her head in the oven and turn on the gas.' (Milliband's Jewish parents had to flee the Nazis).
Tweeting 'Life expectancy in Scotland is 59.5. Goodness me. That lot will do anything to avoid working until retirement' within 24 hours of a helicopter crashing into the Clutha pub in Glasgow, killing 9 people.
Calling a nine-year-old autistic girl a ‘t***’ whilst comparing her to a pig.
Labelling dementia patients 'bed blockers'
In short, she's paid to be vile and a bully.
So antis, what's your excuse?

I think that just about sums it up? Mind you, I suspect Ms Hopkins doesn't actually believe a lot of what she writes.

SHE GETS PAID TO BE 'CONTROVERSIAL' AND OBNOXIOUS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Sun - Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Page 3 Cb2d9V8WAAELEM-

'Gobby' Kate Hopkins. biggrin

As any sane person knows, the only people responsible for Madeleine's disappearance are the scumbag/s that abducted her.

All these people spitting hatred at her parents are the child abductor's best friends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Since when were they even known for their logical minds? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:41 am

I don't know why anyone thinks Katie Hopkins's opinion is going to change anything. Like so many others before her, she can't even get the "Facts" right, and after all this time. Probably relying on Google, which seems to be the way these days.
But I can't help wondering if any Editor checked her blurb. Surely The Mail has got Archives, so the correct details must be in there somewhere.

However, how does one sue someone undergoing Brain Surgery, or will her Pre Existing Condition be some sort of Defence? Or is The Mail responsible for printing something that The Times has recently paid out Damages for printing?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:06 am

Why would the McCanns even bother suing Motormouth? It's not as if she's got a good reputation, and her pitchforking came down to that old favourite of Stucky, Chucky and their ilk.

BUTTTTT TTTHHEEYYYYY LLLEEEFFFFFFTTTT TTTHHHEEEMMM ALLLLOOOONNNNEEEEE

with the usual crap about council houses, etc.

Hopkins' opinion is no more important than what the likes of George Clooney thinks about middle-Eastern politics. Which is, Not at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:09 am

WOMAN THAT HATES DISABLED PEOPLE, CALLS DROWNED CHILDREN 'COCKROACHES', WANTS TO MACHINE-GUN REFUGEES AND MOCKS FAT PEOPLE, ATTACKS FAMILY OF MISSING CHILD

Yes, the haters sure can pick their idols. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 am

Well, she does believe that Madeleine was Abducted. Or have I said that already?

But then, they don't want to talk about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3