JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage

2 posters

Go down

Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage Empty Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage

Post  Max Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 am

Sick joke... Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage

Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage Screen17

TWO killer paedophiles were awarded legal costs after a Euro court ruled their right to a fair trial was breached by prosecutors.

The shocking judgement found the human rights of Charles O’Neill, 54, and William Lauchlan, 40, were violated by delays to their case.

Victim Allison McGarrigle’s daughter Elizabeth, 36, of Pollok, Glasgow, fumed: “Monsters have no rights.”

THE daughter of murdered Allison McGarrigle told of her fury last night after only finding out on Facebook the killers had won a human rights battle.

Judges at the European Court of Human Rights yesterday ruled delays in bringing Charles O’Neill, 54, and William Lauchlan, 40, to justice breached their right to a fair hearing.

O’Neill was awarded £3,720 in legal costs, but Lauchlan, above right, got nothing as he hadn’t made any claims.

Elizabeth McGarrigle, 36, said: “It’s a joke, I’m going to speak to my lawyer to see if I have the right to appeal, but it seems like the decision’s already been made.

“I didn’t even get a letter about it. I only found out on Facebook after my cousin shared a post. I was absolutely fuming.

“They deserve to rot in jail after what they put not just my family through, but other families and kids through as well.”

The evil pair — who were flagged to cops probing Madeleine McCann’s disappearance — have a sickening record of sex crimes against kids and were found guilty of Allison’s murder in 2010 after she’d threatened to shop their abuse to cops.

Mum-of-two Elizabeth, of Pollok, Glasgow, added: “All this being brought back up again means I can never move on. I just wish I could put mum to rest properly.

“I’m still angry, I’ve never had the closure because they won’t tell us where my mum’s remains are. She was the most lovely woman, caring and trusting.

“She didn’t deserve what happened to her.”

The Tories’ Scottish shadow justice secretary Douglas Ross said: “These criminals carried out the most disturbing and despicable crimes imaginable.

“The public will no doubt be dismayed that Charles O’Neill is now due to have his legal costs paid. Once again, it’s the victims of crime who’re made to suffer.”

And Eben Wilson, of Taxpayers Scotland, said: “The news this man has been given a bonus for his crime is outrageous.

“This is a waste of hard earned taxpayers’ money on someone who simply doesn’t deserve it.”

O’Neill and Lachlan had claimed more than £350,000 in damages, but the court rejected that and said they would have to be “satisfied” with a finding their human rights were breached.

Judges said the criminal process had taken nine years from start to finish and it was “excessive”.

Allison was 39 when she was last seen alive in Rothesay, Bute, in 1997. Prosecutors said the duo had put her body in a bin before disposing of it at sea.

It was only in 2005 that Allison’s death was officially recognised and cops launched Operation Aspen to investigate their involvement. O’Neil and Lauchlan were finally charged with her murder in 2008.

They were jailed for ten years each in May 2010 for the sexual abuse of boys, aged six and 15, while living in Spain.

O’Neill was also found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy in Irvine, Ayrshire.

A month later, they were finally convicted of Allison’s murder at the High Court in Glasgow.

O’Neill was ordered to serve at least 30 years behind bars and Lauchlan received a minimum of 26 years.

The court heard how Allison had met her killers in 1994 after moving to Rothesay after breaking up with her husband Robert.

She was introduced by the boy they went on to groom and abuse.

A witness told the trial that O’Neill said she was “feeding the fishes down there” as he nodded towards the Firth of Clyde.

In October 2013, cops leading the attempt to find Maddie released two new mugshots of men they wanted to speak to. The pair’s names were passed to cops involved in the hunt.

Last October, the Court of Session in Edinburgh threw out a joint £70,000 claim by the men brought over “hurt feelings”.

They said their human right to “family life” had been breached because they were barred from visiting each other in their different Scottish jails.

OTHER caged monsters have also claimed their human rights have been breached.

Limbs in the Loch killer William Beggs, 52, has spent most of his 14 years in jail plotting legal challenges over his treatment. European judges sparked outrage in 2012 by awarding him £4,800 for delays to failed appeals.

This was despite Beggs, who killed Barry Wallace, 18, in Loch Lomond in 1999, causing many of the hold-ups himself.

And Da Vinci Code rapist Robert Greens, 38, won £4,200 in a 2010 European ruling after successfully arguing Britain’s ban on inmates voting in elections was illegal.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7205855/Sick-joke-Killer-paedophiles-Euro-cash-payout-sparks-outrage.html

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage Empty Re: Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage

Post  Max Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 am

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage Empty Re: Killer paedos Euro cash payout sparks outrage

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:26 am

Makes me even more glad I voted Leave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down