JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES

3 posters

Go down

BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES Empty BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES Empty Re: BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Aw, that looks really wonderful, LL! smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES Empty Re: BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Aw, that looks really wonderful, LL! smile
Doesn't it just!! Have you read the books? James has written half a dozen about his life with Bob, the first is 'A Street Cat named Bob' which is the one the film is based on. I'm a total sucker for ginger cats!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 pm

I haven't read the books, LL, but as I was watching the trailer, I realised I knew the story. I must have read/seen it on TV at some point.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:13 pm

bb1 wrote:I haven't read the books, LL, but as I was watching the trailer, I realised I knew the story. I must have read/seen it on TV at some point.
Bob and James have been on various tv intervuew programs, ie Lorraine, Breakfast etc, and there is a documentary somewhere on line and loads of stuff on youtube.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 pm

It should be on Box Office in about six months, so I will make sure I watch it, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:It should be on Box Office in about six months, so I will make sure I watch it, LL.
If it was me I'd go to the cinema to see it on the big screen. In fact, if it is on in Vienna we will all go to see it at the Burg Kino where films are shown in English without subtitles or dubbing. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 pm

I like going to the cinema for blockbusters like Star Wars, LL, but if it's something with a proper story, I prefer to watch it at home, in comfort. Each to their own. smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:42 pm

I totally loved that trailer and look forward to watching the complete film. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:19 am

lily wrote:I totally loved that trailer and look forward to watching the complete film. smile
Try and find the books, they are a great read and are on sale in the USA!   LL   hug
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BOB STARS AS HIMSELF IN A MOVIE ABOUT HIM AND JAMES 8ca10d3077edb0e9c7e658a9a27f7c48

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Oh thank you, LL. xxxx hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down