JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
British Gas to raise electricity prices EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

British Gas to raise electricity prices

3 posters

Go down

British Gas to raise electricity prices Empty British Gas to raise electricity prices

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:21 am

British Gas will increase electricity prices by 12.5% from mid-September, its owner Centrica has said.

However, the company's gas prices will be held at their current level.

The average annual dual-fuel bill for a typical household on a standard tariff will rise by £76 to £1,120, up by 7.3%.

British Gas had frozen its gas and electricity prices for six months in February, saying at the time it was able to do so by cutting costs to offset higher wholesale prices.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40787555
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

British Gas to raise electricity prices Empty Re: British Gas to raise electricity prices

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 am

That's a horrific price rise!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

British Gas to raise electricity prices Empty Re: British Gas to raise electricity prices

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 am

bb1 wrote:That's a horrific price rise!
Our Victor Orban got gas and electricity prices lowered by 10% three years ago, they have stayed static since then. I pay circa £565 per year for electricity and about £1,000 for gas. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:05 am

My electric's about that, my gas a bit more, obviously. I take it Hungary isn't messing around with 'green' power?

And where do people imagine the fuel for electric cars comes from?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 am

bb1 wrote:My electric's about that, my gas a bit more, obviously. I take it Hungary isn't messing around with 'green' power?

And where do people imagine the fuel for electric cars comes from?
We have wind farms near the Austrian border, I assume there are others in the east and north of the country. Hungarians still have wood fires in most of the counties, the cities don't allow them. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:47 pm

I actually like those amazing wind turbines. They are beautiful to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 pm

I don't mind them in the right setting, Sabot, but I don't like seeing dozens of them on top of unspoiled mountain ranges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:30 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't mind them in the right setting, Sabot, but I don't like seeing dozens of them on top of unspoiled mountain ranges.

So where would you put them? They are trimestre to me. I think that they are quite glorious, no matter where they are. They are to me the epitome of everything that should make The Planet go around.

They are big and beautiful, and utterly lovely. I look at them with awe.

But then you must know me by now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:04 pm

Yes, it's a tricky one, Sabot, balancing 'free' energy with aesthetics - I won't pretend to know the answers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, it's a tricky one, Sabot, balancing 'free' energy with aesthetics - I won't pretend to know the answers.

I have no idea of energy, although there must be something, or not. I just think that they are beautiful. They please, my eye. That will do for me..
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down