JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

+6
crazytony
sans_souci
Maggs
bb1
Sabot
muratfan
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN Empty OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

Post  muratfan Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:27 am

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3826-dean-byron-de-spretter-still-missing

Tony Bennett Yesterday at 12:47 am

What really happened to Dean Byron de Spretter? - missing since 1996?

OH DEAR

Moa Yesterday at 7:47 am

Seems like it was April 98 he disappeared? The other ones with same name on your link seem to have disappeared around 2001 - 2003?

I might not be looking on the right one?

REPLY: Yes, Dean de Spretter disappeared around this time, I may have the wrong year; he was last seen by his sister whom he had dropped off in Norwich around 8.45am one morning...I shall post up further information about this missing person and others involved as I receive it - T.B.

Love to know where Bennett gets his information from, especially as it appears the person in question LEFT these shores and went abroad. Anyway i have sent the post and that onto the people who are asking for info on the man on here

http://www.missing-you.net/people/dean-byron-de-spretter-106975.php

I have warned them of what Bennett is capable of doing and what will happen. Obviously he is targeting more people with his sick and perverted ideas
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN Empty Re: OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 am

Good for you, MF. What the hell is he up to with this one?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN Empty Re: OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 am

What a load of sh*te they are concocting, they all need sectioned.

I hope they realise that every single time they pick a new victim to libel and make up dirty stories about, well, people get notified and told what they are doing..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 am

Poor old Daisy, trying so hard for those brownie points got a bit befuddled, she read this article a few weeks back. It was only printed in 2009 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Re: Dean Byron de Spretter - Still Missing
Daisy Yesterday at 11:25 am

Very interesting Tony. Immediately made me think of this article I read a few weeks back.

Tuesday
3rd February, 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1134307/
Senior-judge-dead-freezing-village-stream.html

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize...

UK Daily Mail
Senior
Judge has been Found Dead in the Freezing
Waters of a Village Stream.

"A
senior judge has been found dead in the freezing waters of a village
stream. The body of Judge William Everard, 59, was discovered in Fakenham
in Norfolk, near the holiday home he owned with his wife.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said the death was being treated as ‘unexplained
but not suspicious’. (as usual???)
His body was discovered in the early hours of Sunday.
A former colleague paid tribute to a man who had been at the forefront
of prosecuting sexual crimes against children...."
Who was he about to prosecute / expose? What did he know? rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://www.namastepublishing.co.uk/NETWORK%20NEWS.htm.

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:26 pm

What a bunch of horses' ar@ses they are; still, I suppose it keeps them off the streets and away from innocent passers-by Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Any more of this and they will take Tony's special "Researcher" badge away from him.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Seriously, why do the Hounders take such delight in making up dirty stories about complete strangers, and then 'speculating' at great length?
They clearly get some kind of pleasure out of it; I wonder if psychologists are studying them, or are they all, in fact, already in places of safety, and taking advantage of the nice nurses to post this muck when they are supposed to be learning computer skills should they ever be allowed back into normal society? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm

I think that Pitch Forking is addictive. Once it infests them they can't stop, and they need more and more horror stories to keep the adrenalin going. And if they can't find a story then they make them up around innocent people.
It is always possible for these morons to make something suspicious out of the most ordinary things.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Have they got a collective death wish? Bennett has now quoted Kate McCann, when she wrote:

“Adam Tudor and his colleagues [at Carter-Ruck] continue to do a vast amount of work for us, without payment, most of it quietly, behind the scenes…”

Which gave them all an opening to accuse Mrs McCann of lying.

Pity they haven't read the Acknowledgements, isn't it?

They might not have been so keen to libel Carter Ruck and the McCanns YET AGAIN.

Not that I care, mind, it's all money for the Find Madeleine Fund. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Have they got a collective death wish? Bennett has now quoted Kate McCann, when she wrote:

“Adam Tudor and his colleagues [at Carter-Ruck] continue to do a vast amount of work for us, without payment, most of it quietly, behind the scenes…”

Which gave them all an opening to accuse Mrs McCann of lying.

Pity they haven't read the Acknowledgements, isn't it?

They might not have been so keen to libel Carter Ruck and the McCanns YET AGAIN.

Not that I care, mind, it's all money for the Find Madeleine Fund. Pcorneater
Hang on a minute, wasn't Bennett told directly from the horses mouth, C & R worked pro bono on the McCann case?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm

He's been told, and told, and told, Tony. But he still insists that everyone is telling porkies except him and the Hounders biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:45 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Nice one, Tony. Isn't a person who lies for the sake of lying, called a pathological liar?

ETA: I wonder whose sock Daisy is?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, look what you have found, Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

OH DEAR SUPER RESEARCHER BENNETT COCKS UP AGAIN Carter11
I have come to the conclusion you all have, Bennett doesn't give a damn.
I can only hope his wife does and advises him to buy a tent and inhabit it in outer Mongolia.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:09 pm

They all seem to be suffering from some kind of learning disability, Tony. It's there, right in front of them, they've been told over and over again, but they still don't seem able to process the information.

It's actually an indication of just how badly wrong their world-view is, that they cannot grasp something so simple.

Their noses are being rubbed in it here as well:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/02/bennett-does-it-every-time/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh, FFS, now the ghouls on Bennett's forum are gleefully posting that vile photoshopped picture of the Irwins, and sniggering about it.

I struggle to remember that they are members of the human race.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, FFS, now the ghouls on Bennett's forum are gleefully posting that vile photoshopped picture of the Irwins, and sniggering about it.

I struggle to remember that they are members of the human race.
Yeh, no, that won't work. It will put the focus of the Feds and the Kansas cops on them. They are watching the Internet like hawks.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh dear, Tony. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm

lily wrote:Oh dear, Tony. Pcorneater
lily, it is standard practice, thankfully.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

The only thing that TB shoud really research is: mental institutions for him yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 pm

He's still whinging about Carter Ruck:

Dr Kate McCann has been quite specific in her 'very truthful' book: Carter-Ruck do 'vast amounts' of work for 'us' [presumably her and her husband] 'without payment'.

Moreover, in a letter I received from Carter-Ruck some time ago, they stated on the record that 'not a penny' had been paid to Carter-Ruck from the 'Find Madeleine Fund'.

Here then are two very clear statements, one from Dr Kate McCann stating that Carter-Ruck are doing 'vast' amounts of work for them for nothing ('no payment'), and another from Carter-Ruck themselves stating that they've never received a penny from the Find Madeleine Fund.

Now, the Carter-Ruck statement could be wholly true, though incomplete. They could be being paid by someone else.

By contrast, the statement by Dr Kate McCann is probably incorrect. What perhaps she could have said, more accurately, is "Gerry and I don't have to pay a penny for all the help they're giving us".

One feature of interest is the number of hours Carter-Ruck spend on this very forum, an issue which is monitored daily by the forum-owner. The usual length of stay is 30 minutes to 2 hours. On other occasions, it may be much longer. During the past two months alone, the total time that a Carter-Ruck computer has been staying on this forum amounts to literally hundreds of hours. I believe the full details of this huge amount of 'search time' will be disclose on here in due course.

Now then, I get letters regularly from Carter-Ruck re the McCanns. So do many others. From Adam Tudor. From Isabel Hudson. From Stevie Loughrey. From Mary Peevers. And so on. These solicitors demand fees of hundreds of pounds an hour, more in the case of Adam Tudor.

Then they add 20% VAT on to their fees.

They have to pay their secretaries to write the letters.

Someone has to take instructions from the McCanns. Someone has to read my replies and take further instructions from the McCanns.

Someone sitting at a Carter-Ruck computer has spent literally hundreds of hours viewing posts on this forum.

In August I received two large ring binders, together weighing nearly a stone [6kg for those who do metric], containing nearly 1,000 pages of photocopies of 50 or so postings on this forum and 20 or so articles on The Madeleine Foundation website to which the McCanns objected. They were accompanied by neatly typed lists of all these posts articles, with the date and precise times they were published.

Someone had to read all those postings.

A lawyer had to read all those articles and postings, and maybe many more, to decide whether in his/her opinion they were libellous or not.

Someone in Carter-Ruck had to photocopy all those postings and articles.

Someone had to number all the pages and paginate the bundles.

It cost more than a few bob to post that package up to me.

Considering all of that, we come back to:

"We get all this help free from Carter-Ruck" - Dr Kate McCann, and

"We haven't got a penny from the Find Madeleine Fund" - Carter-Ruck.

Which leaves I think THREE questions.

1. Are Carter-Ruck doing all of this (and more against other potential 'defamers') for nothing?

2. If not, who IS paying them?

3. And - how much?

One day Carter-Ruck might be forced to disclose this.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He really isn't grasping reality, is he? rofl rofl rofl rofl

As for:

One feature of interest is the number of hours Carter-Ruck spend on this very forum, an issue which is monitored daily by the forum-owner. The usual length of stay is 30 minutes to 2 hours. On other occasions, it may be much longer. During the past two months alone, the total time that a Carter-Ruck computer has been staying on this forum amounts to literally hundreds of hours. I believe the full details of this huge amount of 'search time' will be disclose on here in due course.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 pm

OMG that is one of the funniest things I have read in ages.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He's sounding like he's gone round the bend.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:53 pm

I wonder if Bennett is being paid by the UK government to provide entertainment in these gloomy times?

He's certainly been on top comedy form this week rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 am

Bonny, he's on such a roll. Some days have been side splitting. That post is right up the top and it becomes funnier still when you realize he is being serious. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 am

Dr Kate McCann has been quite specific in her 'very truthful' book: Carter-Ruck do 'vast amounts' of work for 'us' [presumably her and her husband] 'without payment'.

Moreover, in a letter I received from Carter-Ruck some time ago, they stated on the record that 'not a penny' had been paid to Carter-Ruck from the 'Find Madeleine Fund'.

Does this mean he has stopped his gross lies when he has stated (and caused it to become an anti 'fact') that the lawyers have been paid out of the Fund? If he starts that one up again, all we have to do is refer to that post. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next