JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook Empty Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm

This is, I suspect, aimed at the members of MM who are currently haunting the FB site, and occupying themselves sneering at the comments on it:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
This is the Webmaster. Let's do our best to not highlight or comment on those that distract us from our mission of getting Madeleine home. I know what they are saying is hurtful, but nothing they do, say or copy from here and mock is ever going to hurt as much as having Madeleine away from her family. Let's keep our focus, stay positive and not let hateful people even occupy our thoughts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook Empty Re: Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

I agree completely with this statement.

thumbsup
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook Empty Re: Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm

A handful of rather unpleasant people have been targetting the site, Pedro, but I am sure the findmadeleine supporters can deal with them - after all, the site has more than 60,000 friends, so these nasty people don't really matter all that much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:10 am

I agree with you bb1.

The unpleasant people yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

If they have nothing better to do with themselves than hang around a Facebook site for a missing child, and sneer at decent people who want the child to be found - well, they aren't really worth bothering about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:15 pm

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8149

A very sad read; no doubt the bottom feeders with nothing better to do than troll the findmadeleine FB and make vile remarks will find a way of sneering at that, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Would someone from MM care to explain why they are getting a kick out of this vile conduct?
What else do MM members do for fun - pull the legs off spiders?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Does it make them feel proud to troll a missing child's FB page? Do they boast to their families about their hate-driven antics? Does it make then feel like heroes to be spoken of like this:

There is an old saying that goes, 'If you don't like what you see then don't look'. It is pretty simple really, if people don't like what they read here then don't read it. Leave us who support a missing child to do our job in highlighting her case andtrying to find her. If you have chosen to write off an innocent little girl then that is your own choice. I have chose to support her and her family and that is why I and thousands of others come here. So if you don't like it here then don't come here. Thank you.

Could someone please explain why they are doing this to Madeleine McCann? They must really, really hate that little girl.
No wonder they are compared to the sickos who troll memorial sites. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Maybe they are just jealous because that site has nearly 70,000 supporters? They must hate that as much as they hate Madeleine McCann.
Do they tell their families that their idea of fun is trolling a missing child's FB? I doubt it - it isn't the kind of thing normal, decent people boast about.
No wonder they are spoken of like this:

Beth and all the other people posting negatives on here. Can I please refer to my comment below.

All you are achieving here is upsetting a group of people who have heard these comments and arguments before but are not going to be persuaded by them. There is too much contradictory information and we on this supportive forum are not going to be persuaded otherwise- you are wasting your energy trying to do so.

Please stop posting on this site - you are only coming across as vitriolic and spiteful. I'm sure we can't persuade you to switch sides so understand that this is a forum of support- please go to another site of likeminded people to yourself & stop antagonising us. Thank you
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 pm

They must have been especially proud when a fan of Myra Hindley trolled the findmadeleine FB - it really does show how much they hate Madeleine, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Hi everyone. I've chatted with Gerry and Kate and we have put together some ground rules for the page. We are hoping this will help alleviate any issues that may arise. As always, thank you for your continued support and for caring so much about Madeleine. ~ FM Webmaster

No doubt the trolls responsible will find that just hilarious; the rest of the world does not share their high opinion of themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 pm

No explaination yet as to why this is all so hilarious? Why was it funny for the trolls to keep reporting a long-standing supporter of Madeleine and her parents?

Maybe they are all busy trolling memorial pages for a few LULZ today?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Well said, Tony!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

You Wanted The Fame, Now Carry The Shame
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Anyone doubt that they hate Madeleine McCann on MM?

I tried to report the page on the grounds that it is not a non-profit organisation, and I just got an error message. I will try again later.

Beneath contempt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I am still waiting for MM to explain exactly why they think it is the funniest thing ever to troll a missing child's FB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Oh look, one of them is crying on MM because its fun has been spoiled:

well, well, well, it seems you now need to verify your account before you can post on their precious wall by providing either a mobile phone no, or a credit card no. What are they so afraid of?

Wrong question - the correct question is,

Why should normal, decent people who care about a missing child have to put up with filth and abuse from creatures who hate the child and want her to be dead?

The answer is obvious to anyone sane - no-one needs it, and if they want to spew hate at a missing child, they can do so on their home cesspits.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm able to psot without any verifying --but then again, I'm not there to harass the mother and father of an abducted child.

the mm lost are beneath contempt.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

After their antics tonight, not one of them had ever better pretend to care about Madeleine McCann, or any other child, Rhodes.
They seem to have forgotten that teenagers are children - not that that surprises me, after the incident when they were gloating over a minor's FB account for no better reason than that Bren - who was then bosom pals with them - didn't like the girl's mother. I seem to recall the police became involved in that.
They thought then that tormenting a young girl was just the funniest thing ever, just as they have been doing over the past few nights.
I suggest they remove all their hypocritical sub-forums where they pretend to care about young people; I especially suggest they remove everything to do with Amy Fitzpatrick, given her age when she disappeared, and given the age of the young girls they have been tearing to shreds in public to entertain themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh dear....

Message from the Official Find Madeleine Facebook Bretbrag

What a silly creature he is - why on earth would Clarrie sue a nonentity like him? He's as ridiculous as Laffin.
And why are they all making up stupid stories about the FB site? They have no notion of truth or reality, do they?
Happily, some of know they are talking mince, as usual biggrin

Oh, and BTW, there is no 'gagging order' - he's made that up, just like he made up the story about the photo and his Sauce. Still, I expect it all helps to give them hope Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

David Bret says:
You see, Badger, how you end your post. Then you plead shock when you don't get the response you are expecting. Extremely reserved is not how I would describe Watcher's message to me via Mrs D's private forum. And yes, we are on the same side, and I am proud to be called a hater. I single-handedly closed down the McCanns' comments page, and will only gloat when they are finally locked up, which most definitely will happen. And whenever I say such things, I get a swathe of the usual comments--my books are rubbish and end up in bargain bins, I am childish, a nonentity, etc. That's why I fight dirty, but only in reponse to anyone fighting dirty with me first. Neither do I twist and manipulate on my Blog: what you see on there comes from me infiltrating the McCanns' various sites, which will continue until they are brought to justice. They have threatened to sue me twice, so far, and I have begged them to go ahead--they won't, because they know that the likes of myself and Sean were right.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:26 pm

David Bret says:
But enough of a legend to shut down their forum. Anyone else for tennis?

I never, ever want to see another hater or pitchforker hypocritically demanding 'free speech' - that's their newest idol, boasting that he got the findmadeleine FB site closed.

The fact that he is lying - as the pitchforkers are so fond of riddles, they can try rearranging

Holidays, Summer

doesn't come into it. He has appointed himself their new leader, Anna Esse and others were full of praise for him and his activities, so not a single one of them need ever bother moaning about their free speech again.

They want to deny other people the right to an opinion different from theirs and a means of expressing it? Hitler tried that one, and Gaddafi is trying it now. Bret and his fans are in fitting company.

PS - Clarrie has as little idea who Bret is as the rest of us do, and the only 'Sean' linked to this case

They have threatened to sue me twice, so far, and I have begged them to go ahead--they won't, because they know that the likes of myself and Sean were right.

is the one otherwise known as Laffin aka VVthug, the wannabe arsonist who got a visit from the Boys in Blue for leaving abusive, threatening messages on Clarrie's phone. Who is also forever demanding he gets a writ.
But doesn't, for the same reason as Bret is ignored.

They are both attention-seeking nonentities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 am

Steve Farthing My sincere apologies to those who thought they were responsible for the closure of comments on this page, you weren't. And whatever you say about me, you will not stop me supporting the family of a missing child. In fact, you just strengthen my feelings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

They seem to have fallen silent on the subject of FB, don't they? I wonder if that is because they feel, well, silly, for falling for Bret's boasts about trolling it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 pm

I don't know if they hate Madeleine. I suspect that it is much worse than that. I believe that they are all getting some sick pleasure from phantasizing about what might have happened to her. You only need to read their latest threads to see this.

They are all w*nkers pretending to care while they get off in their sick heads.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Bret's entry into the hate industry, and his brief reign as their new Messiah, was good in many ways, Sabot - boy, did it show them up for what they are!
Trolling FB at his behest, pretending to care whilst calling other people 'syrups', cheering Bret on when he crowed that he had forced Madeleine's FB to be closed down - so much for them and their 'Free Speach'.
That it wasn't even true was delicious; the main thing is, they showed, yet again, that they all hate Madeleine McCann.
And let us not forget the torrent of abuse hurled at the McCanns because of Bret's totally bogus story about the Express photo; we knew it wasn't true, but that did not stop the pitchforkers from making thousands of posts about the Secret Powers of the Evil McCanns.
All because of Bret and his attention-seeking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next