JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Empty 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:50 pm

With a few ill-chosen words, scores of hater dreams crumbled to dust:

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Dollar11

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Dollar10

Fits perfectly with:

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pbmadeleinethegiftthatk

doesn't it?

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Empty Re: 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:53 pm

She wants notoriety so she just may well get it. Can you imagine the headlines? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Empty Re: 'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I wonder when it will dawn on B$own what she has just done?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:58 pm

That's the very one, Jay. thumbsup

Ah, she wants to write the whole trip off on her taxes, too. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm

That's exactly what she's done, Jay. She's such a parasite.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 pm

She's going to find out that even pitchforkers are none too keen on people boasting about exploiting Madeleine's name for $$$$$$$$$$ - think how often Bennett has denied he is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Bennett has denied that on numerous occasions. With good reason.

What until the British public get to hear about this.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm

She really doesn't know her audience, does she. She's a cretin.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Actually, on the quiet, I have been doing a bit of Body Language Study and Speach Analysis of her broadcasts and television interviews. No, honest, I have.
AND, between you and me she has become much more hesitant and subservient when in The Media Eye in recent weeks. She is no where near as definite as she has been in the past, and she is choosing her words with more care. I put this down to loss of confidence due to past mistakes, although it very well could be because she has been warned by the people who call on her services.

Sadly she is no where near as careful on Forums and Facebook, probably because she thinks she is dealing with cretins who want sensationalism, and are more likely to come up with the spondulicks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Has she been seen wearing earrings? Maybe scratching her ear? Looking to the left instead of the right (or the other way round)? Is her mouth the wrong shape?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 pm

She does have a very hard look about her. I don't like those kinds of looks - smacks of being guilty to me.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:47 pm

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pat+brown+2

Well, that looks like a mugshot to me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 pm

She leans forward a lot, as though she is sitting on the edge of her seat, and she doesn't interrupt so much. And it's quite difficult to tell what her opinion actually is because she doesn't say anything very definite. In her last two interviews that I have seen I had some trouble working out what she was on about it was all so wishy washy.

I didn't have any trouble understanding what side the others were on so it wasn't as though she had no lead of opinions. And she did appear to be paying attention to what others were saying, it seemed in the hope of saying something intelligent without actually saying anything. If that makes any sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:54 pm

bb1 wrote:'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pat+brown+2

Well, that looks like a mugshot to me.

That's the one, Bonny. Shocked

Sabot, did she look like that photo at the time?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Jayelles wrote:And she wants the goons to contribute. She joined their forum when she first published her pamphlet and sucked up to them so they would buy it, give it a good review and recommend it. Then she abandoned them for months and ignored their posts, tweets and comments on FB.

Now she is back again, nicey nicey, giving it the old pals act with them because she needs them again and they are so blinded by their hatred for the McCanns that they are grovelling at her feet. They cannot see when they are being used. HLM saw it, but she is biting her lip "for the cause".

I reckon she picked Bennett's site because, on the face of it, it has three times the members MM does.

If they can't see they have been played for fools, well, that's their problem.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 am

Just to show that B$own's 'Free Speach' has in no way been curtailed, here's where any fans she may have left can purchase her leaflet, you know, the one she wrote for $$$$$$ because it was a BUSINESS:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/Pat-Brown/e/2940013117815?itm=2&usri=madeleine+mccann&cm_mmc=AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-10:1

Looks like BUSINESS isn't any too brisk, though:

Sales Rank: 67,266
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
What's in my book the McCanns are so worried about that they had to be so sneaky? smashwords.com/books/view/768… #Maddie #McCann #lawsuit

Oh, do stop whining, dear, there is nothing 'sneaky' about having lawyers represent you in these matters. She's the one who threw her toys out of the pram.

And why isn't she just 'rolling her eyes and laughing it off', as she tells her victims to do.

PS - is it me, or is she starting to sound like Bennett, with these incessant demands that the McCanns acknowledge her in person? Mind you, not even Bennett stooped so low as to describe Madeleine McCann as a 'business' or 'the gift that keeps on giving'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:35 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
No worries, folks! Everything is back to normal on my Twitter! Go figure what all that missing stuff was about. Happy just a glitch!
2 hours ago

ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Paranoid idiot should take more water with it and stop throwing out stupid accusations.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What was it? Oh yes...

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Interesting. All mentions of me in the last seven days have vanished.Glitch? #McCann #ProfilerPatBrown #lawsuit #FreedomofSpeech.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm

This is odd; B$own said she was going to be on the Nancy Grace show last night; wouldn't that have been the perfect place to tell the whole world she is suing the McCanns, and that Anne Bremner is representing her? That would have been a big story, got B$own loads of publicity in the States.

But there doesn't seem to be a word about it anywhere; strange that the only people who have been told about it are on backwater, UK-centred, internet sites.

You don't suppose there is something B$own is trying to hide, do you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Bonny, I expect she is keeping it under wraps at the moment. Until she has told Anne Bremner about it.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Ah, that would explain why Ms Bremner was spotted deleting questions about it - she hasn't a clue what B$own is talking about.

A couple of more snags have been pointed out in B$own's Bushmeat Theory here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

Here's a very good question:

- On what basis does she assume that a human skeleton would not appear suspicious in a luggage scan?

I suppose B$own does know it has been impossible to take a toothpick on UK flights for some years? And that summer 2007, security was particularly tight?

Even someone as parochial as her must have noticed there was an attack on Glasgow airport midsummer.

Mind you, as the terrorists used an SUV and the final score was Glaswegians 2, Terrorists 0, she probably doesn't think that was a terrorist attack, following her risible 'profiling' of the Fort Hood massacre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Nice try, Jay. I wouldn't hold your breath but that is the difference between people like you and a pitchforker. smile

Bonny, I imagine she hasn't travelled by plane too much in the last few years. There is not only the scanning of baggage but every time I leave or enter LAX there appear to be several four legged baggage sniffing animals all over the place.

I think she forgot about those........ Pcorneater

ETA: They have them at other airports don't they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm

'PROFILER' ADMITS SHE'S IN IT FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Pbfbwheresthealcohol

Oh, that should look good on Tony's, with the rest of the collection, Jayelles. And I see B$own is now letting her fan club openly accuse the McCanns of murder on her FB page mad

She seems stunningly parochial, Lily, she doesn't seem to grasp that other countries have different laws, that Portugal isn't a desert, nothing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 pm

I bet she's the type of person who doesn't know England has cities other than London.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next