JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years

2 posters

Go down

Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years Empty Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16112945

Police Revisit Film Star's Mystery Death

2:58pm UK, Friday November 18, 2011
Detectives have reopened the investigation into the mysterious death of Hollywood actress Natalie Wood almost 30 years ago.

Detectives have said they will look over the case again after new information came to light.
The body of the three-time Oscar nominee was found floating in waters off South California on November 29, 1981.
She had been spending Thanksgiving weekend with her husband, American actor Robert Wagner, on their yacht, The Splendour, when she died.
Actor Christopher Walken was also on board but has never spoken publicly about the actress' death.

Wood was on a yacht with her husband Robert Wagner before she died

According to Wagner, the trio had been drinking and Wood left to go to the master cabin's bathroom after an argument erupted. He said when he went to bed later she was not there.
The case sparked much tabloid speculation that foul play was involved.
But the Los Angeles Coroner ruled that the star - famous for roles in West Side Story, Rebel Without A Cause and Splendor In The Grass - died from "an accidental drowning".
The coroner's office wrote that Wood had been drinking and was "possibly attempting to board the dinghy and had fallen into the water, striking her face".

Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years 16112929

Wood was on a yacht with her husband Robert Wagner before she died

A dinghy that had been attached to the couple's yacht was found in a Catalina cove.
Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca said they want to talk with the-then captain of the yacht, Dennis Davern, after he recently recounted the case in a media interview to mark its 30th anniversary.
"He made comments worthy of exploring," Mr Baca said.
According to CNN, the autopsy report said Wood had two dozen bruises on her body, including a facial abrasion on her left cheek and bruises on her arms.
In 2009, a book co-written by the Davern and author Marti Rulli - titled Goodbye Natalie, Goodbye Splendour - detailed his suspicion that Wood's death was a result of a fight she had with her husband.
Wood and Wagner married in 1957, divorced in 1962, then remarried in 1972.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years Empty Re: Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years Empty Re: Natalie Wood Death: Case Reopened After Thirty Years

Post  lily Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 pm

This brings back intense memories for me personally. I knew Natalie and I was also friends with R.J. Wagner for several years.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

I see from her FB page that the Haters favorite so called profiler, Pat Where's the Cash B$own, was on TV yesterday talking about this matter.

Glad I didn't watch her. Pcorneater
-----------

Pat Brown
I will be on #HLNPrime News at 6:30 pm est & #IssuesWithJVM at 7 pm est talking about the #NatalieWood case and missing TN mom #KarenSwift.
Share · 23 hours ago ·
23 people like this.

Robyn S Dawson I got a front row seat, see ya there..Good Luck ♥️
23 hours ago · 2

Linda K. Moore Great !!!♥️
23 hours ago

Karen Ross pat, do you have any ideas as to why they would be reopening the natalie wood case after almost 30 years. i remember it was shocking when it happened.
23 hours ago · 1

Marissa LasVegas please. he was pissed. he beat her up and threw her overboard. The captain was obviously in on it. Id be shocked if there was anything more.
23 hours ago · 2

Sharon Sutton Grant Goff I am estatic that they are reopening the Natalie Wood case. I was one of her biggest fans and I know she had a horrible FEAR of water. She would have never wondered off in a boat by herself....drinking or not. She was terrified......literally terrified of swimming, water, etc. I will ALWAYS believe her husband covered up an argument in rage because he was jealous of her relationship with their guest on the boat. (I forget his name now.) But they went to dinner, drank a lot....all three of them and when they got back to the boat, had a huge argument. Her husband didn't look for her or search for her immediately. I hope they really dig deep into this case. She was a fabulous actress. This was no accident in my eyes.
23 hours ago · 4

Diana Montane Curious about your take on Natalie.. may watch JVM...
23 hours ago

Judy Jackson See ya then Pat Wink ~ Judy
23 hours ago

Darlene Copetti I'm surprised they're reopening the case, since I assumed it was yet another celebrity crime coverup back then. I thought it was always known that Robert Wagner and her had a physical fight because he thought/knew that she was having an affair with Christopher Walken. The only thing I was ever curious about was whether she fell overboard when her and Wagner were fighting, or whether he pushed her. Interesting that they're saying he's not a suspect.
Can't wait to see you on the shows Pat smile
22 hours ago · 1

Pat Nelson Love your opinions Pat !!! .. this is an interesting case indeed.. I bet Robert Wagner is very upset !!
22 hours ago · 2

Dawn Dix I always found that death suspicious!! Always
22 hours ago · 2

Kim Lapara David They need to investigate William Shattner. He could fly space ships, fight alien monsters but could not get his dead wife fm the bottom of his own swimming pool? Listen to that 911 call.
4 hours ago · 1

Kim Lapara David I bet she was drinking & flirting with Christopher Walken & Robert Wagner went into a jealous rage.
3 hours ago
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh, in the name....on the plus side, if B$own decides there are more $$$$ in 'profiling' Robert Wagner as a wife-killer, she will lose interest in the McCanns.

And I am sure Christopher Walken knows people who can deal with her Cool

Personally, I should think it was a stupid, drunken accident - it's scarcely a secret that alcohol and boats don't mix.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh that would be excellent news if she changed her sights to R.J., Bonny. thumbsup

After dealing with this current matter, he could very easily ensure that her face was never on the TV screens again, as a bonus, if he chooses. He still has considerable clout in the world of TV and he has never been a Z-lister like a certain wannabe.

I would recommend that she carry on profiling........ biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry, forgot to say, yes, they were all drunk. I believe that Natalie also took some barbiturates together with about 8 glasses of wine.

R.J. has too much class to hit a woman even if he were drunk.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Sadly, it is a tried and tested recipe for tragedy, Lily. It's not a plot, it's not a conspiracy - it was a stupid and avoidable accident.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 pm

The fact that it was avoidable is the tragedy, Bonny. Her young daughters took it badly....... Sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down