JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!!

+4
    rhodes
    Sabot
    lily
    bb1
    8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!!

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 pm

bb1 wrote:I've seen retired FBI profilers, etc., on the crime channels here, Tony, and they make sense, they are on top of their subject, and think clearly and logically.

B$own's utterances bear no resemblance to the work the genuine articles produce. But, like any good carny act, she knows her audience, and how gullible they are.
    And, she is the lead clown in profiling, plus she's cheap.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!!

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:54 pm

bb1 wrote:
    Sabot wrote:
    crazytony wrote:She goes to a great deal of trouble to insist her pamphlet is just a theory and then goes on to make libelous statements.
    After a quick look at UK libel laws last night, I can say without a shadow of doubt, SHE'S GERFLUCKED

Are all Profilers' Profiles just Theories? If so, what is the purpose of said Profiles, especially if several Profilers submit different Profiles on the same Case?
    This could cause a lot of bother. If you ask me.

I can only go back to Dayle Hinman again, Sabot - she is very rational and logical.

She doesn't look at a crime scene and say, He done it, I know this because he is scratching his ear.

If a crime scene involves, say, a car being abandoned in the middle of nowhere, she will suggest that whoever put it there is probably local, to know about the back roads.

There is a world of difference between that sort of logic, and B$own's glorified fortune-telling, IMO.

You mean basic common sense linked to known evidence? Nothing like "Carting desicated bodies back through Customs in a suitcase?
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:04 pm

You mean basic common sense linked to known evidence? Nothing like "Carting desicated bodies back through Customs in a suitcase
    Linked to known evidence, yes. Carting desicated bodies through customs, no.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:37 pm

The very fact that B$own lists Stevo as a 'reference' says it all, doesn't it, Tony? A genuine, professional profiler would have got her own DVD of the files, and if she had to, use Googletranslate, check it with the online files - anything.

AND THAT IS ALL SHE WOULD HAVE USED

Forum myths, rehashed gossip, discredited news stories, Gonc's book - it's a mishmash of tittle-tattle which bears no resemblance to reality.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:58 pm

bb1 wrote:The very fact that B$own lists Stevo as a 'reference' says it all, doesn't it, Tony? A genuine, professional profiler would have got her own DVD of the files, and if she had to, use Googletranslate, check it with the online files - anything.

AND THAT IS ALL SHE WOULD HAVE USED

Forum myths, rehashed gossip, discredited news stories, Gonc's book - it's a mishmash of tittle-tattle which bears no resemblance to reality.
    When I saw her references, I shook my head in disbelief. She really has done her credibility (said with tongue in cheek) a great deal of harm. Any monies she thought she would be receiving from the McCanns, is what she will be giving, to the McCanns.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 pm

bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Bennett
    JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Bennett1

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Bonny, delete it if you don't want it here. thumbsup

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 pm

No worries, Tony, I think a lot of people need reminded about the Source of much of B$own's nonsense. It says it all about B$own's lack of professionalism that she got involved with these people.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 pm

crazytony wrote:
    bb1 wrote:I've seen retired FBI profilers, etc., on the crime channels here, Tony, and they make sense, they are on top of their subject, and think clearly and logically.

B$own's utterances bear no resemblance to the work the genuine articles produce. But, like any good carny act, she knows her audience, and how gullible they are.

You get what you pay for Wink

Zenny
    Wise Owl
    Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Zenny wrote:
    crazytony wrote:

You get what you pay for Wink
    Yep biggrin

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm

OMG did she really use those sources, Tony? Please tell us you are joking as my sides can't take any more.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Seen her latest stunning insight into crime?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Of all the white women in TN, OH, KY, & IN, what percentage have blonde (real or fake) hair? 4 missing blondes do not a serial killer make.

Notice the casual contempt for the missing women? Though I wouldn't have thought she was in any position to criticize anyone for having dyed hair....

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Patbrown2
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Seen her latest stunning insight into crime?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Of all the white women in TN, OH, KY, & IN, what percentage have blonde (real or fake) hair? 4 missing blondes do not a serial killer make.

Notice the casual contempt for the missing women? Though I wouldn't have thought she was in any position to criticize anyone for having dyed hair....

JAYELLES 1, B$OWN 0 - B$OWN FLOUNCES!!!! - Page 2 Patbrown2

4 missing blondes do not a serial killer make
    Really? If there is a pattern then it should be considered.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

That is exactly what I thought, Tony; I don't know anything about the cases mentioned, but her flippant dismissal of their similar appearance appalled me.

Remind me - how many women with long, dark hair, resembling an old girlfriend, did Ted Bundy kill?
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

lily wrote:OMG did she really use those sources, Tony? Please tell us you are joking as my sides can't take any more.
    Indeed she did, lily biggrin

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:That is exactly what I thought, Tony; I don't know anything about the cases mentioned, but her flippant dismissal of their similar appearance appalled me.

Remind me - how many women with long, dark hair, resembling an old girlfriend, did Ted Bundy kill?
    Yes but, remember in Brown's world, one white man does not two black men make..

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Ah, of course! And mass murderers linked to Al Queda aren't terrorists. And teenage girls deserve to be beaten up.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, of course! And mass murderers linked to Al Queda aren't terrorists. And teenage girls deserve to be beaten up.
    Got it in one.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if LE went looking for exactly the opposite to what she says these days.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Sabot wrote:
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if LE went looking for exactly the opposite to what she says these days.
    The fact she is shouting on the Internet about it; proves she has not been approached by law enforcement.

crazytony
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

crazytony wrote:
    lily wrote:OMG did she really use those sources, Tony? Please tell us you are joking as my sides can't take any more.
    Indeed she did, lily biggrin

Stop it please, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I suppose we have to be thankful that she didn't use Stevo/Brian Johnson's Queen's boat theory too. This is too crazy for words that she did that.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

AND SHE CALLS HERSELF A PROFILER. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by lily on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 pm

crazytony wrote:
    Sabot wrote:
    The fact she is shouting on the Internet about it; proves she has not been approached by law enforcement.

It also goes to show that LE have more sense. Pcorneater
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Look what the free market thinks of B$own's leaflet today:

Sales rank: 72,378
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 am

bb1 wrote:Look what the free market thinks of B$own's leaflet today:

Sales rank: 72,378

It's beginning to look as though people are demanding their money back.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next