JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! Empty ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16138573

Elvis The Croc Steals Gardener's Lawnmower

ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! 16138572

Elvis the croc with his prized possession

10:17am UK, Wednesday December 28, 2011
Jonathan Samuels, Australia correspondent
An Australian zoo keeper had a lucky escape when an angry crocodile clamped his jaw onto a lawnmower being used to tidy the reptile's enclosure.

Billy Collett was mowing the grass when the crocodile called Elvis leapt out of the water at the reptile park and snatched the still running mower from his hands.
"It happened that fast, it was that scary," said Collett from the Australian Reptile Park north of Sydney.
"We'd just started mowing, the croc's sitting about five foot away from me in the water, then (the) next second he's attached to the end of the mower, dragging it in, and almost taking me into the drink with him.
"My heart almost jumped out of my chest."

Tim Faulkner, the park's operations manager, said Collett was right to abandon the mower to the five metre long croc who was rescued from the wild after he began attacking fishing boats in the northern city of Darwin.
"It's pretty well known that crocs don't like lawnmowers," Faulkner said.
"Normally we can get out of his way... and obviously you keep the mower between you and the croc. But this particular time he just come quick."
"You're not going to win with a 500 kilo croc on the other end," he added.
Elvis snatched the mower and dragged it to the bottom of his pool where he jealously guarded it until his keepers could distract him with fresh kangaroo meat.
"We lured the croc around one side with a food item, and whilst he was there jumping for his food I just jumped into the water, grabbed the mower and scarpered (ran away)," Faulkner said.
"We don't want a mower sitting in the bottom of the pool for him to play with."
The encounter cost the 50-year-old Elvis a couple of his huge teeth and the zoo a mower, but Faulkner said he still loved the cantankerous beast, who was removed from another reptile farm after killing some of his female companions.
"I love him. I absolutely love him. He's cranky."

His namesake never could say NO to food, either.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! Empty Re: ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Actually, no, it isn't rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! Empty Re: ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!!

Post  lily Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 pm

bb1 wrote:

Actually, no, it isn't rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'll second that. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He just wanted to play at being a guy. biggrin lawn
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:33 pm

See you later alligator,
In a while, crocodile
ELVIS THE CROCODILE STEALS LAWNMOWER!!!!!!! 8
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down