JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

+4
barbiecar
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Empty BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

As onlookers have noticed, Ms Brown seems to have totally lost control of herself, and is currently screeching abuse at British MP Louise Mensch, who committed the unpardonable sin of blocking B$own because, well, she is an obsessive ghoul.

B$own disgusted a lot of people with this:

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Pbfbcaseyanthonydead

She was, at some point, prevented from tweeting at Ms Mensch, and since then has been wailing like a banshee - screeches recorded here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post52901.html#p52901

Sample:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@ @TaZzcutie @LouiseMensch Uh, could care less. Didn't know the woman, don't want to know the woman, have no respect for the woman. #Mensch

She then went on to prove she is a GHOUL with this:

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Ghoulb10

She is one sick puppy, to get a kick out of dreaming up sick fantasies like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Empty Re: BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Sorry Bonny, I hadn't seen this thread embarass
The definition of ghoul me thinks = Pat brown mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Empty Re: BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@SueEvison @LouiseMensch Why does this Ms. Mensch think I am wishing Maddie #McCann dead? Surely, being a politician she can read properly?

Is she drunk? She has just imagined Madeleine McCann lying in pieces in a freezer - what else does she think she's doing besides wishing her dead?

She has already declared her stated aim is to dig up gardens in PDL - can't she remember what she has written from one day to the next?

ETA, no worries, Tony, I think I was starting it just as you posted. B$own appears to be having some kind of breakdown - she really should TURN THE COMPUTER OFF.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I support the Death Penalty. Does that make me a ghoul, too? @LouiseMensch #Mensch #CaseyAnthony #JoranvanderSloot #ProfilerPatBrown #McCann

Even worse - it makes her a vigilante, a lynch mobber, as she seems to think she is entitled to execute people without trials, or any of that boring 'evidence' stuff.

She is coming unglued today; her total lack of respect for the rule of law is becoming very clear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching

Today lynching is a felony in all states of the United States, defined by some codes of law as "Any act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person which results in the death of the person," with a 'mob' being defined as "the assemblage of two or more persons, without color or authority of law, for the premeditated purpose and with the premeditated intent of committing an act of violence upon the person of another." Lynching in the second degree is defined as "Any act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person and from which death does not result."[3] To sustain a conviction for lynching, at least some evidence of premeditation must be produced, but "The common intent to do violence" may be formed before or during the assemblage."[4]

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL 220px-Lynching-of-woman-1911

The lynching of Laura Nelson in Okemah, Oklahoma on May 25, 1911; she had tried to protect her son, who was lynched together with her.[10]

=============

Go on, forkers, take a good look at it - it's vile, isn't it? But that is what your current idol B$own wants to see happen to, well, anyone she decides is guilty of something.

Never mind the rule of law, courts, nothing.

Take a good look at pitchforking in action.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

bb1 wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@SueEvison @LouiseMensch Why does this Ms. Mensch think I am wishing Maddie #McCann dead? Surely, being a politician she can read properly?

Is she drunk? She has just imagined Madeleine McCann lying in pieces in a freezer - what else does she think she's doing besides wishing her dead?

She has already declared her stated aim is to dig up gardens in PDL - can't she remember what she has written from one day to the next?

ETA, no worries, Tony, I think I was starting it just as you posted. B$own appears to be having some kind of breakdown - she really should TURN THE COMPUTER OFF.

Oh, she's on a roll at the moment, sick bovine!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 pm

If she is drunk then it's a bit early in the morning.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Sabot wrote:

I am wondering if she is acting like this because she has been put in her place, very publically, by a British Member of Parliament, Sabot.

On this showing, I could see B$own being refused entry to the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Sabot wrote:
It is 10 o'clock where she resides Sabot. We know she tends to start her jollyfying at 9:am

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 pm

I really do not know what is wrong with them all today, they all seem to have gone mad. As for those crazed rantings from Brat about some woman or other that have appeared on MM - words fail me.

And no, I am not repeating it, it is beyond insane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:48 pm

bb1 wrote:I really do not know what is wrong with them all today, they all seem to have gone mad. As for those crazed rantings from Brat about some woman or other that have appeared on MM - words fail me.

And no, I am not repeating it, it is beyond insane.
UK Laws
The rationale of incitement matches the general justification underpinning the other inchoate offences of conspiracy and attempt by allowing the police to intervene before a criminal act is completed and the harm or injury is actually caused. There is considerable overlap, particularly where two or more individuals are involved in criminal activity. The plan to commit crime may exist only in the mind of one person until others are incited to join in, at which point the social danger becomes more real. The offence overlaps the offences of counselling or procuring as an accessory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Crime_Act_2007

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Thanks, Tony. From what we've seen today, it is, IMO, time the police intervened - I am sure Ms Mensch will have discussed the forkers' antics with colleagues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I am wondering if she is acting like this because she has been put in her place, very publically, by a British Member of Parliament, Sabot.

On this showing, I could see B$own being refused entry to the UK.

She has certainly been told what to do with her Free Speach. That won't have gone down too well.
How dare a hick Brit Member of Parliament ignore her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh - maybe she is in shock at finding out that actually, Englandshire isn't part of the States, and that, well, she's pretty much a nonentity in the UK, in the same category as televangelists?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh - maybe she is in shock at finding out that actually, Englandshire isn't part of the States, and that, well, she's pretty much a nonentity in the UK, in the same category as televangelists?

She would be pretty much a nonentity here if it were not for her foul ups.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
It is 10 o'clock where she resides Sabot. We know she tends to start her jollyfying at 9:am

Perhaps she's been up all night. She'll be a bit tired I expect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 pm

I wonder, Tony - if she is pretty much all washed up in the States, did she think she could come to Englandshire and Portugueseland and impress the peasants?

Not realising that, not only do we have electricity, we also have the internet, and are quite capable of following her misadventures on blogradio, etc., for ourselves?

As well as knowing about her making a fool of herself over little incidents like the Beltway Snipers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:53 pm

She's still at it:

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Stupid13

Has she the slightest idea what a fool she has made of herself today?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown I was called a "ghoul" this morning by MP Louise Mensch of the UK.

Aw, diddums.

Someone who is so sick in the head they can top off the Bushmeat Theory by speculating about a missing child being chopped up and kept in a freezer, deserves to be called a GHOUL.

PS - freezers? She been in touch with Gonc, has she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Louise Mensch. Young, attractive, and highly intelligent.

Pat Brown. Old, ugly, and thick as pig shit.

No contest.

Sorry. Is that Libellous? Defamatory? A bit nasty? The latter, possibly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Louise Bagshawe married Peter Mensch, the manager of Metallica, Jimmy Page and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, in June 2011.

BROWN HURLS ABUSE AT BRIT MP; PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL Headbanger
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Jayelles wrote:Bedtime story for the clueless:-

Once upon a time, there was a crusader called Sir Lancelot who lived in a big, big castle in the valley of Twytter.

Sir Lancelot was fair of face and kind of heart and he earned his groats by seeking out and slaughtering evil trolls who threatened the lives and liberty of innocents. Alas, one of the challenges that Lancelot faced was that trolls weren't always easy to spot. Sometimes, they put on human masks and pretended to be very nice so that they could gain the confidence and trust of innocent people.

One day, a merchant called Greinlig climbed upon his mount and rode off to Twytter castle .

"Who walks abroad this frosty night?" asked a guard.

"Tis the merchant Greinlig. I wish to parly with Lancelot about a troll I have found."

Thus the drawbridge was raised and Greinlig told Lancelot about an evil troll called Poopforker. "He lives under the shoogly bridge and casts curses on innocent people." Greinlig explained.

But Lancelot was tired and suspicious that Greinlig was himself a troll in disguise.

"Be away with you troll," said Lancelot and when Greinlig had gone, the crusader instructed his guards to lower the drawbridge and never to let Greinlig in again.

Soon, news reached Poopforker that Greinlig had parlied with Sir Lancelot about him and that the drawbridge had now been lowered to keep out the troll. However, being a very stupid troll Poopforker assumed that Lancelot meant him and in his anger, he snatched off his human mask and roared his curses so loud that everyone in the world could hear him and were warned of the fact that he was indeed a particiularly nasty troll.

The End.

biggrin

Is that that French book the forkers are all pretending they've speed-read in 24 hours, when they can't even read English?

It's very good. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Jillslaw Jill
@
@Plukosevicius no idiot! its not. Its ONE of 10 books , TEN BOOKS chosen for THAT week for everyones reading pleasure. #mccann
2 hours ago

You couldn't make it up rofl rofl rofl

I think I prefer Sir Lancelot of Twytter. Much more realistic.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:16 pm

It's not black and white. Nor is her list mutually exclusive. A murderer could become a profiler. A profiler could be a thief or a wife beater or a child abuser.

Ted Bundy got involved with the people trying - and failing - to 'profile' the Green River Serial killer, so what does that make him?

One could easily argue that Brown herself is a child abuser, as she took her children out of mainstream education and 'home schooled' them, thus depriving them of mingling in normal society. Not to mention the business with the kittens and cancelling Christmas....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Jayelles wrote:Wow. Just noticed that Louise Mensch has 45,313 followers.

And not a ghoul amongst them....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:34 pm

I agree about the kittens and cancelling Christmas
You do?
Do you know what age the child was when the accident happened?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next