JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen Empty Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 73,184

Doesn't look like she has raised the bus fare to the airport yet.

And what was the ranking of Brat's last opus? Something like 1,500,000, I seem to recall?

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen Empty Re: Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Pub. Date: July 2011

And what was the ranking of Brat's last opus? Something like 1,500,000, I seem to recall?
Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen Notwork
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen Empty Re: Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen

Post  Lamplighter Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Pub. Date: July 2011

2,499,681 to be exact, and it may have dropped even further by now. LL Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 pm

These silly people really should have minded their own business instead of printing lies about The McCanns.
I think it's called Karma.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm

I know, they do it to themselves every time.

There was nothing to stop Gonc writing a book of the kind we are used to from, say, UK detectives.

He could have written about things from his viewpoint, but ended by actually looking at the files and seeing where he had gone wrong, acknowledging it and wishing the McCanns well in their efforts to find Madeleine.

There would have been few problems with publishing something like that in the UK, he would have made money, and it would actually have helped a bit.

Instead, he embarked on a vendetta, and has acheived less than nothing.

Even I eventually grasped DNA; you would think Gonc, as a police officer, would have made a bit of an effort to get that right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

I decided to have a look at textusa's - it is always good for a laugh. And it didn't disappoint. This appeared in some long, rambling load of bollox in the comments:

I found something very strange and odd. The resort hold a welcome meeting with guests when they arrive. I travel already to so many places , using different types of hotels, different packages, with kids and without kids, and I have never seen such thing. What is the objective of this welcome meetings? Explaining the rules of the resort? The activities? For that, a brochure is enough. I think( and that is only my feeling) that meeting happen to allow the guests to introduce themselves and make the " socialize easy".

Someone has to be taking the p*ss. I've never yet been on any kind of package holiday that doesn't have a welcome meeting.

I suspect the two or three contributors to that blog - if there are even as many as that - have been confined in a place of safety for many years, hence their bewilderment about tables and things.

They produce 'textusa' when the nice nurses let them play on the internet for a while.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm

honestbroker wrote:I haven't lived.

I don't go on package holidays ...
Aw, there, there now. Crying or Very sad
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm

That blog is hilarious, HB, though it isn't meant to be. I think it must be part of some kind of therapy for people with mental health 'issues'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:33 pm

honestbroker wrote:I haven't lived.

I don't go on package holidays ...

No, nor me. What have we been missing, HB? Do you think they give out free drinks?
Oh My, I shall book one immediately.

PS. You don't actually have to play Tennis, do you?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Not at any I have ever been at, Sabot, perish the thought..which is how - some time ago, I hasten to add - I ended up on a 'pirate ship' sailing round Ibiza....

Don't ask, I don't think my liver has ever been quite the same since...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Not at any I have ever been at, Sabot, perish the thought..which is how - some time ago, I hasten to add - I ended up on a 'pirate ship' sailing round Ibiza....

Don't ask, I don't think my liver has ever been quite the same since...

Much more my cup of tea. Where do I go to sign on?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Er, that would be Ibiza..or just about any other island in the Med...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 am

She's back, this time on internet radio, re the Baby Lisa case and comparing it to the McCann case, cuddly toy, windows etc. She starts the comparison at 17.54. WM3 has posted it on davidbretisagod with suitable snarky comment!! LL Hahau Hahau

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

Profiler Ghoul found new misery to exploit, has she? I am amazed anyone pays attention to her, given her stunning record for being wrong about everything.

Doesn't look like she is going to be ghouling in PDL, though:

Pub. Date: July 2011
Sales Rank: 84,216
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Sarky Bitch. Just hints and innuendoes. The McCanns are hardly a comparison of guilt.
Just of Pitch Forking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 pm

More about the ghouls:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/21/see-the-ghouls-are-out-and-about/

The most foul ghoul-ery is in our members' area, where that sick - thing that calls itself Lilemor is featuring heavily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: LISA IRWIN, 10 months: parents make tearful plea - AND - Aaliyah Lunsford, missing in U.S., aged 3: LATEST
happychick Today at 10:11 pm

I wonder if Gerry will reassure Lisa's mum that the dogs are unreliable?

Disgusting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Here's Why 'Profiler' Brown's Ghoul Tour Isn't Going To Happen Cow10

mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:06 am

Ghoul-ery on Bennett's forum:

Keela
tigger Today

Won't it be marvellous when this gets to court and the evidence of the cadaver dog is admitted? These people aren't well connected, like Caylee, this will come out.
I wonder when Lisa was last seen by independent witnesses.

Why will it be 'marvellous', pray tell? That ghoul is longing for a baby to be found dead, it is getting excited at the very idea.

Mind you, what else do you expect from a ghoul who uses Hitler's views on genetics to attack the McCanns?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Portuguese ghoul:

xklamation Joana Morais
Lisa Irwin missing: Cadaver police dog smells scent of a dead body in parent's bedroom goo.gl/LWt0d #mccann
3 hours ago

Is that the highlight of her life? Hoping a child - no, two children - are dead?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm

One Quote.

"All we can do is hope for more evidence to nail the parents."

WTF. Don't bother looking for the missing baby.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Ghoul-ery on Bennett's forum:

Keela
tigger Today

Won't it be marvellous when this gets to court and the evidence of the cadaver dog is admitted? These people aren't well connected, like Caylee, this will come out.
I wonder when Lisa was last seen by independent witnesses.

Why will it be 'marvellous', pray tell? That ghoul is longing for a baby to be found dead, it is getting excited at the very idea.

Mind you, what else do you expect from a ghoul who uses Hitler's views on genetics to attack the McCanns?

I wonder when Lisa was last seen by independent witnesses
In the early hours of the morning by three independent witnesses four miles apart.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Won't it be marvellous when this gets to court and the evidence of the cadaver dog is admitted?

Have they forgotten, Tony, that the whole business of dogs woofing was downplayed in the Antony case - by the dog's own handler?

Thank God they all just pretend to be police officers - the thought of real police officers being swayed by this quasi-superstitious belief in wonderdogs is horrifying.

As is proven by the mess Gonc made.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Dog-handler pleads guilty

Woman admits in Detroit court to planting bones at crimes scenes across Michigan, U.S

Funny, the ghouls don't mention that, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next