JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Why bother? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Why bother? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Why bother? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Why bother? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Why bother? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Why bother? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Why bother? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Why bother? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Why bother? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Why bother?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why bother? Empty Why bother?

Post  sans_souci Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:53 am

Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts
Not Born Yesterday Today at 10:39 am

.The only reason I can think of for trolls to disrupt sites such as this is that they are afraid that what is being discussed is getting too near the truth. I'm sure that David Icke isn't plagued by trolls!

I also think that they must have a connection with the McCanns as otherwise they just wouldn't bother. As with the trolls themselves, the best way to deal with a site you don't agree with is to ignore it and not bring it to the attention of anyone else.

Lets put the record straight.

Why do I bother? Because I just cannot stand bullies. And especially bullies who are patently ignorant of the basic facts of the case, ignorant of the law and who have the analytic ability of a drunk in a pub.

As it happens I do not have any connection whatsoever with the McCanns. Or any other person directly connected with the case. I do not work for Carter Ruck in any capacity. I am not paid by anyone. I bother because I can and because I think it is the right thing to do. For Madeleine. And for her parents.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Why bother? Empty Re: Why bother?

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 am

The only reason for why I don't interact with them is because I get rattled too easily.
One needs patience and stamina to survive their devious tricks, which you have, Sans.

It like fighting in a mire or a fog. There are no rules to their game. If you answer an off topic question it is you who will be stamped on for going off topic, and if you don't answer then you will be accused of avoiding important questions. And no doubt if you stated that you wouldn't be answering off topic questions some Mod would inform you that they would decide whether it was off topic or not.

The only purpose it seems to serve is that people looking in from outside can see how twisted they are.
Although I have to say that we get some amusement from it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Sans, I really do not know how you - and others - have the patience to interact with these ignorant, hate-filled bottomfeeders.

You're right, they are bullies, undeniably - but the thing that gets me, is the endless LIES that come from them.

'Too near to the truth' - they wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the butt.

Look at the pack of LIES that gillyspot obsessive came out with yesterday - pathetic, ridiculous stalker. The likes of her need psychiatric help.

And they really need to look up the meaning of 'troll'. They seem to think it means 'someone who supports Madeleine and her family'.

Newsflash - it doesn't, it's them who are the TROLLS. They misuse the internet to spread lies, cause fear and hurt to innocent people. Most of them also have several heads; not only are they TROLLS, they are HYDRA TROLLS.

They really should stick to watching Jeremy Kyle and stay away from normal, decent people; they judge everyone by their own low standards.

Someone supports the McCanns and Madeleine? Oh they must be getting paid from the 'fraudelent fund' by the 'dodgy duo' - they do like their tired old cliches. Or if anyone points out to them on their home sites that actually, they are talking bollox, well, they must be Evil Gerry, or Clarrie, mustn't they?

Just look at their stupidity over Bren's Epiphany. It hasn't occurred to any of them that she read the files PROPERLY and UNDERSTOOD them for the first time; oh no, she had to have been bribed by Evil Clarrie, or 'leaned on' by Carter Ruck.

They judge everyone by what they do, you see.

But the one thing they do, for which they deserve to be held to scorn across the globe, is claim to be seeking 'Justice for Madeleine'.

No, they aren't - they are her worst enemies and her abductor/s best friends.

Why? Because they keep spinning the lie that the child died in 5a, and that her parents are involved. Total falsehood; the police and authoritites know it isn't true, but the forkers keep trying to spread the LIE.

And that, in short, is why I despise them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm

This is precisely what I mean:

Especially as it demonstrates that alarm bells are ringing in Rothley (and elsewhere)

What a frigging moron - does it really think they are of any significance? They are just the cannon fodder who eagerly spread lies and rubbish because that's the kind of thing they enjoy.

Look at how they are trying to justify that sicko Boyle's unfunny remarks. Maybe they should have a few of his 'jokes' about people with mental or physical handicaps rubbed in their noses, let them see just what they are so keen to approve of.

They are seriously sick, deluded people, and would be well advised to seek help.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

The sad thing is that most of those who have changed their minds, and I am sure that there have been a few, have just disappeared because they couldn't cope with the ridicule that would have been heaped upon their heads, or the very likely stalking.
Than goodness Bren had the courage to cope with it, among others who went before her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

I also think that they must have a connection with the McCanns as otherwise they just wouldn't bother.

They would like nothing better than to get away with their smear campaign unchallenged, with only their carp recorded on the internet.

Not going to happen; their hate campaign is an abomination to normal people - and that is why decent people 'bother'.

They are the ones who have eagerly swallowed the Big Lie; do they actually think no-one should challenge their propaganda and lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 pm

A few examples of why the forkers are despised:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/10/frankie-boyle-sparks-anger-yet-again/

Maybe Boyle should start telling 'jokes' about the forkers? See how long they find that funny for - he is especially cruel about people who have mental/physical handicaps, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Sabot wrote:
The sad thing is that most of those who have changed their minds, and I am sure that there have been a few, have just disappeared because they couldn't cope with the ridicule that would have been heaped upon their heads, or the very likely stalking.
Than goodness Bren had the courage to cope with it, among others who went before her.

It's very noticeable that a lot have simply slipped away, Sabot - probably scared to speak up because they have seen what the Truthseekers do to 'traitors'.

Their absence is especially noticeable because few of the remaining forkers seem able to string a coherent sentence together, never mind grasp boring little details like the law, evidence, that sort of thing.

One can almost watch the average forker IQ plummetting - I doubt if many of them reach treble figures now. Most of them are clearly reality-challenged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

It's very noticeable that a lot have simply slipped away, Sabot - probably scared to speak up because they have seen what the Truthseekers do to 'traitors'.

Their absence is especially noticeable because few of the remaining forkers seem able to string a coherent sentence together, never mind grasp boring little details like the law, evidence, that sort of thing.

One can almost watch the average forker IQ plummetting - I doubt if many of them reach treble figures now. Most of them are clearly reality-challenged.

And so many of them obviously weren't in on the ground floor. Just newcomers who have willingly been indoctrinated. Which is where we have done some good. We have saved a fair few, I am sure. Those who are left are abysmal. But if they never learned proper English, then they aren't going to improve now.
French? HA! Even I have problems with that language, and my IQ even impresses me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:24 pm

The public face of the Truthseekers:

RothleyPillow Rothley Pillowcase
@
@JohnnyWatergate STFU Wankergate and check my timeline to see the only ABUSE is that which is returned to you WANKER #mccann cult PERVERTS
2 hours ago

And then they wonder why the police, media, etc., want nothing to do with them Wink

RothleyPillow Rothley Pillowcase
@
@JohnnyWatergate Sorry to spoil ur wankfest Wankergate but I'm gonna block u now coz I think ur trying 2 GROOM me again Are u GREG? #mccann

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:31 pm

And what fresh Hell is this?

Message from Ricardo Paiva
HiDeHo Today

A message from Ricardo Paiva on Maddie-In Search Of The Truth Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/davidbret/324613954238409/

The message was removed by David Bret on Facebook so I felt I should remove it from here unless admin choose to repost it.

Could someone please explain to me why Paiva, who is supposedly in charge of the case in Portugal, is communicating with these people?

Not surprising, I suppose, when he is bessie mates with Morais and co, and she is backing that creature who stalked a woman who had nothing to do with anything:

Why bother? Morais14

Please note - the only offence committed by the woman he thought he was stalking was arguing with him on Twitter, but that was enough excuse for them to stalk and harrass her.

Typical Truthseeker intimidation.

But I repeat - why is a serving PJ officer involved with these people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Oh, I wish I had screengrabbed that, it has been removed. Truthseekers hiding something, are they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

urcrazytoo Father Jack
@
@Huntter8 Stop claiming Ricardo Paiva asked to join your pathetic #mccann haters FB page, we all saw him begging to be deleted. ROFL

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm

urcrazytoo Father Jack
@
@Huntter8 So now even Ricardo Paiva tells you & Warren to lay of @JustineSpencer and labels it bullying. Which it is #mccann

How odd - Morais is supporting the bullying. Pcorneater

Why bother? Morais14
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Huntter8 Huntter8
@
@urcrazytoo @JustineSpencer #mccann Who is Ricardo Paiva?
2 hours ago

Oh please stop it, my ribs are sore with laughing rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm

bb1 wrote:

Huntter8 Huntter8
@
@urcrazytoo @JustineSpencer #mccann Who is Ricardo Paiva?
2 hours ago

Oh please stop it, my ribs are sore with laughing rofl rofl rofl

Who is Ricardo Paiva? Sheesh. Bloody Pillock. Paiva is central to The Case. So much for Brat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Why bother? RicardoPaivaSun

Here's Ricardo, official PJ Dream Interpreter and Soothsayer. Kate McCann's description of him was less flattering .... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh, Lord spare us, now they are getting all excited over this:

quote:

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2012/01/10/granite-city-puts-up-challenger-to-inspector-rebus/

A FORENSICS expert who worked on high-profile cases such as Madeleine McCann and Milly Dowler is taking on Ian Rankin at his own game.

Dave Barclay, a professor at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, has won a publishing deal for his own crime-busting sleuth.

They think he actually had something to do with the investigate.

No - he was responsible for the 'lichen' forum myth:

Prof David Barclay, one of Britain's top forensic consultants said: "I think it's impossible for somebody to get in and out, through that window without leaving a forensic trace. Apart from anything else, the window sills in that area are covered in green lichen. The minute you try and scrape over the window sills you would have left marks and we know that the scenes of crime lady, the next morning, was looking for exactly that."

All together now...

THERE WASN'T ANY LICHEN TO BEGIN WITH
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

He'll be a great success then. He's good at Fiction.

WHAT BLOODY LICHEN? THERE WASN'T ANY.

And incidentally, The Ocean Club would never have allowed it to form. It takes some considerable time you know. It doesn't just appear overnight.

Last edited by Sabot on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

I can scarcely believe the disaster for their own crusade the forkers have caused:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1024-ricardo-paiva-slaps-down-fb-bullies-attacking-mccann-supporters

No wonder HideHo hastily removed Paiva's post.

You couldn't make it up....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

I think this is hilarious. The Pitch Forkers are screwing up Amaral's Libel Defence.
Mind you, we all knew that, but they wouldn't listen. And now Brat Pack is compounding the felony.
Keep up the good work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I don't smell rats, Jayelles, I smell fear. That idiot Brat doesn't even seem to know who Paiva is; they don't seem to grasp that they may as well have been told to knock it off by Gonc himself.

Team Gonc may well be terrified of the bad publicity Brat and co are more than capable of causing, right before the libel trial starts.

We don't know what is going to come up in the trial; I could easily imagine a scenario where the bullying and stalking of Ms Spencer and others comes up as an example of just how much misery Gonc and his Fridge Theory have caused to people who have nothing to do with the actual case.

He's their excuse for all of it, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

The "challenged" Gillyspot thinks that this thread is an "admission" that I am, somehow, the poster Platinum. rofl Pcorneater

Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts
gillyspot Today at 22:36

.platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
Sans_souci has admitted that they are platinum and JATYK2 have kindly abused a number of us on the thread. I am not sharing the link as it isn't worth it.

He might be claiming that but if he is then he is wrong. Because I know with certainty that I am not him. No idea where you get your information from. You have a habit of claiming things and saying that you won't provide sources or links. Interesting. I shall attempt to find your source.

But your intervention strikes me as being a diversion from the fact that your initial opening post in this thread was so wide of the mark. Just my opinion.

As it is you I am sharing the link (I am surprised you cannot find it yourself)

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1019-why-bother

PS Tell Bonnybraes I love her too LOL

I am sure it will disappoint her to know that although I am still "around" I am definitely not platinum.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm

What? She's off her head, there's no other explanation rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

You might think that Gillyspot might learn something from the amount of time she spends reading here.
But she would never make it as a Profiler. Sans Souci and Platinum have an entirely different style.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum