JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett's Turned Up

+10
lily
rhodes
Lamplighter
Maggs
Sabot
sans_souci
annaraccoon
sadie
crazytony
bb1
14 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 Empty Re: Bennett's Turned Up

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

I agree with you bb1, thanks for telling me.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 am

Being a pensioner does NOT exempt you from being subject to the laws of the land; and his transgressions were committed BEFORE his 65th birthday in September this year. Conrad Black is 3 years older than bent tit and he was convicted and is back in jail in 2011 for fraud! And as has been pointed out he isn't short of a bob or two; I have always wondered about his tax returns ???? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 am

It's a piece of nonsense, LL, that this picture is being painted of Bennett as some poor old soul living off gruel; he takes more holidays than a lottery winner.

They seem to have missed how he started his latest tale of woe:

As a result of a letter from Carter-Ruck dated 13 January and received by me on Friday after I returned from a short holiday

His fans really want to take stock of what they are doing, and remember the old saying about fools and money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:06 pm

I bet he is beginning to wish he hadn't used his frequent holidays as excuses for avoiding answering Carter Ruck about his Libel.
I don't suppose Carter Ruck care all that much, but some of us are interested in how often he can afford to go gallivanting around UK and The Continent while pleading poverty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite, Sabot.

It is an ongoing wonder to me that the Truthseekers are so easily fooled by his 'poor old soul' act.

He may well go round looking like an elderly tramp, but he clearly has far more money squirrelled away somewhere than just about everyone else nowadays.

And - he should be in gainful employment at his age. That he doesn't have to work for a living really should be telling them something.
At what age do you class someone as old age pensioners?
Here, it is 65.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

It's currently sixty-five for men - which Bennett isn't till September, Tony.

ETA, he has somehow managed to spend the last few years doing nothing but harrass the McCanns and others, to travel the country stalking people, and to holiday abroad, with no visible means of income.

Nice work if you can get it....

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 pm

bb1 wrote:It's currently sixty-five for men - which Bennett isn't till September, Tony.
And he wasn't 65 when he started his vendetta against the McCanns.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

If Bennett doesn't shut up with his bellyaching, I'm going to start posting up screenshots of his posts that brought him to where he is now.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:00 pm

You have to admit that it has been a pretty spectacular decline, even if it did take a minute or ten.
He and they were so cocky and riding high four years ago, and now look were they are. A laughing stock and cause for much derision. Thank heaven that so many of us have stuck in there and fought back.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Sabot wrote:
You have to admit that it has been a pretty spectacular decline, even if it did take a minute or ten.
He and they were so cocky and riding high four years ago, and now look were they are. A laughing stock and cause for much derision. Thank heaven that so many of us have stuck in there and fought back.
Most of what he had to say Sabot, borders on pedophilic ramblings you would expect from a pedophile.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Most of what he had to say Sabot, borders on pedophilic ramblings you would expect from a pedophile.

Yes, Tony. A lot of what he writes and says is pretty sickening, but he still has the brass neck to accuse other people, probably due to what goes on in sick head. Personally, I think he is mentally ill, but then so are most of them. But it doesn't actually amount to anything, and no one is going to get convicted of anything on what they have to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yes, Tony. A lot of what he writes and says is pretty sickening, but he still has the brass neck to accuse other people, probably due to what goes on in sick head. Personally, I think he is mentally ill, but then so are most of them. But it doesn't actually amount to anything, and no one is going to get convicted of anything on what they have to say.
Very true Sabot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 pm

bb1 wrote:This bears careful reading, sans:

For the record, I have taken the advice of a local Solicitor who advised that the terms of the undertaking I was forced to give in November 2009 were unusually wide and there were good grounds for them at least to be varied.

He did advise that I should be legally represented if at all possible, but after making enquiries via solicitors and the Legal Services Commission who run the Legal Aid scheme, no Legal Aid is possible to anyone who has savings over £8,000, which I have. He then quoted me figures for advising and said that in view of the many complexities and unusual features of this case, he would need to seek a written Opinion from an experienced barrister. Because of the sheer amount of material which the McCanns have placed before the court, and the need for both the solicitor and barrister to read and consider all the documentation, plus look up and apply all relevant law and case precedent, the cost of being advised alone would run to a 5-figure sum.

My solicitor is not one of the very few solicitors who has what are called ‘rights of audience’ in the Royal Courts of Justice, which means that if I wish to be represented in court, this would mean I would again have to hire a barrister

-------------

Interesting, is it not, that this 'solicitor' won't touch it with a bargepole; and it is scarcely surprising Bennett has been told to seek advice from Counsel.

And why is he whining about the volume of material? It's all his own words, being dumped back on him.

He generated the material, no-one else.

Anyway, I am sure that Counsel will simply give him the same advice as people here and elsewhere are.

1. STFU

2. Apologise - indeed, grovel if need be.

3. Make a VERY hefty donation to the Find Madeleine fund.

4. Close down your sites.

5. Use your energy on something useful, like cleaning up rubbish in Harlow.

6. Never, ever, mention Madeleine or the McCanns again.

7. Never, ever, again, start stalking and harrassing ANYONE.

He might just manage to wriggle out of this with the only damage being to his savings account - and isn't he lucky to have one of those these days!

For the record, I have taken the advice of a local Solicitor who advised that the terms of the undertaking I was forced to give in November 2009 were unusually wide and there were good grounds for them at least to be varied.
Bennett knew he could apply to have the order lifted, but didn't do so.
He states this in the second part of the post.

Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 Concede1

Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 Concede2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

The thing that stands out is the phrase "the McCanns have made no further claim against me in respect of their costs".

This is a measure of their forbearance, and which Bennett is clearly taking as a sign of weakness.

I have altered my mind on this. Bennett has had chance after chance, he has been offered free advice on his legal difficulties, the plaintiffs have bent over backwards to limit the actual damage of their efforts to have him desist.

He clearly sees himself on some sort of path to martyrdom.

I cannot think why but this lot remind me of "senator brea" sketch by Rowan Atkinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGSs7RfeQCw

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Jeezuz. His arrogance and stupidity are incredible. All he had to do was to STOP. But Oh No, he had to push his luck and prove how clever he thought he was. Well, he has now firmly debunked that idea. He isn't in the least bit clever. He is just a nasty, spiteful old man who has managed to get a sick kick out of hounding a devastated family, and not for the first time. I hope for his sake that it was worth what it is going to cost him.
Personally, I don't care what The court does to him. I have never gloried in the misfortune of anyone, and I won't do it with him or Amaral. But I do know that neither of them will get away with it again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm

sans_souci wrote:The thing that stands out is the phrase "the McCanns have made no further claim against me in respect of their costs".

This is a measure of their forbearance, and which Bennett is clearly taking as a sign of weakness.

I have altered my mind on this. Bennett has had chance after chance, he has been offered free advice on his legal difficulties, the plaintiffs have bent over backwards to limit the actual damage of their efforts to have him desist.

He clearly sees himself on some sort of path to martyrdom.

I cannot think why but this lot remind me of "senator brea" sketch by Rowan Atkinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGSs7RfeQ

This is a sad fact of life, Sans. Show any sign of compassion or kindness and someone will see it as weakness.
The hard bit is in not allowing this to affect your own attitude to people in general.

It is also a fact that some people are born kind and some people are born unkind. This is really sad for the latter because they live their lives in fear and misery.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 pm

He interprets that as weakness, not decency, as a sign that his victims are 'hiding something', not that they have better things to do than get embroiled with lawyers because he is incapable of behaving as a decent, honorable human being.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. He wants to be a martyr? Well, now's his chance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/bennett-knew-he-could-have-order-lifted.html

Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 Concede1

Bennett's Turned Up - Page 10 Concede2

How can anyone read that - Bennett's own words - see the way he has behaved since he made that agreement, and the way he is now carrying on, and think he has a single shred of decency or honor?

He should be ashamed of himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 am

He's trying to drum up a mob to attend court when he appears - and he cannot resist the snide remarks, can he?

CONTEMPT HEARING 8 Feb will be in open court - anyone can attend
Tony Bennett Today at 10:12 am

At the sixth time of asking over a period of five weeks, in a 'phone call this morning, I have managed to extract from Mr James Tipp, Deputy Court Manager and Court Co-ordinator for the Queens Bench Division Judges Listing Office to give him his full title, the following information:

1. The 2-hour Directions Hearing on 8 February will be in open court, absolutely anyone can attend to observe, media included, McCann-sceptics and McCann-believers alike

2. I can have someone with me to record the proceedings (in writing) and have made provisional arrangements for someone to do that.

As stated before, decisions as to the Court room number for the hearing and time of the hearing won't be taken until the day before. I have to ring the Court Listing Office after 2pm on 7 February and they will give me that information.

I will post up that information here as soon as I get it a week on Tuesday.

In view of the costs of legal representation, and because only very expensive barristers are allowed to represent Defendants in High Court proceedings, I shall have to represent myself.

Thanks once again by the way for all advice received and expressions of support, they have all been much appreciated.

One final point: the law on freedom of speech in this country i.e. what one can reasonably say about another without crossing the indistinct line between fair and honest comment on the one hand, and libelling someone on the other, has been changed as a result of the decision two years ago in Spiller v Joseph. There, five Supreme Court judges unanimously extended the rights of those who might be making adverse comment on others. It is well worth a careful read, but does run to 48 pages, here's the link:

http://www.supremecourt.gov.uk/docs/UKSC_2009_0210_Judgment.pdf

=========

No doubt Tango will be there waving a placard. With any luck, the whole lot of them will end up in the cells for disrupting proceeding and calling the judge a troll.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

The forkers making remarks like this one on MM about Mike Gunnill really do have short memories, don't they?

This, people, is the sort of scum we have had to put up with for the past five years.

Scum, is he? They seem to have forgotten that the only reason he is in any way involved is that the likes of them, led by Debs, Stevo and Bennett, tried to wreck his professional livelihood when it proved impossible to take a photo of Butler which made her look like a human being.

Forgotten all that, have they? The stalking, the abuse all over the internet, the clone of Mr Gunnill's business site Stevo created?

If they want to see scum, the forkers can try looking in mirrors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

If this Hearing on the 8th of February is to be held in Open Court I do think that one or two of us should be there for the record and to see that no "Mistakes" are made.

No one knows better than we do of how this whole thing came about, and of the many chances Anthony Bennett has had to cease and desist from Libelling The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 am

That's an excellent idea, Sabot. Someone needs to keep track of Bennett's mistakes, and we all saw him rewriting what the judge ACTUALLY said about FB - he can't be trusted to tell the truth.

I am sure one or two old friends of mine will be present in an official capacity, but it would be good if people could just sit quietly and take notes of Bennett's mistakes.

And as a bonus, they will probably witness hounders and forkers getting sent to the cells for accusing the judge of being a mason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Could it be possible to Record The Proceedings with an iPhone do you think?

It would be difficult for me to be there, but this might be an opportunity that I can't resist. And I am due a trip to UK soon. Plus I am pretty hot on short hand. I shall have to see.
But I expect that others of us will be there anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 pm

What about expenses, and will we be allowed to tweet in Court do you think?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm

rhodes wrote:What about expenses, and will we be allowed to tweet in Court do you think?

Not sure about that, but you don't have to make a song and dance about it if you did. But I was thinking more about Recording.

Expenses would have to be down to you, unless you could sell some stuff to The Tabloids like basic opinions. And it could be a good day out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum