JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison

4 posters

Go down

TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison Empty TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 am

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16156123

A paedophile whose partner is accused of killing their two children in a Spanish hotel has been found hanged in prison.

Martin Smith was jailed in the UK last year after sexually abusing his victim from when she was seven years old.
MARTIN SMITH HAD WORKED AS A TV PSYCHIC

A Prison Service spokesman said the 46-year-old, who was serving a 16-year sentence, was found hanging by staff at HMP Manchester on Monday at about 6.30pm. Staff attempted to revive him but he was confirmed dead at 7pm.
The independent Prisons and Probation Ombudsman will be launching an investigation.
Smith's children Rebecca, five, and Daniel, 11 months, were found dead in a hotel on the Costa Brava in May 2010.

Their mother, Lianne Smith, 43, is awaiting trial in Spain accused of their murder.

Former Butlins entertainer Smith, who appeared as a guest psychic on Living TV's Most Haunted, was found guilty in December 2010 of rape, attempted rape, indecency with a child and indecent assault between May 1995 and May 2004.
Liverpool Crown Court heard at the time how he would attempt to hypnotise, hit and bully his young female victim, who is now in her 20s, to get her to comply.
Smith, originally from North Shields, had regular access to the victim.
The couple, who shared a surname but were not married, fled the UK in December 2007 after Smith was accused of sex attacks on the girl.
He was extradited back to the UK. Days later his partner was accused of smothering the children with a plastic bag.
No date has been set for Lianne Smith's trial in Spain.

==============

Oh well, that's one less being fed by the taxpayer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison Empty Re: TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

I agree: "Oh well, that's one less being fed by the taxpayer".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison Empty Re: TV Psychic Paedophile Found Hanged In Prison

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 am

one less freak that polluted this world.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

Indeed, Pedro, it's a pity more of them don't do the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 am

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

What an unholy mess. They must both have been unhinged.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I know; it's a great pity British social services hadn't managed to intervene before they fled to Spain with the children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 pm

According to her she fled to Spain because she was afraid her daughter would be taken away. It has now become obvious why there was a possibility of this happening. Sadly, too bloody late for two children. And how on earth anyone could fancy that creep is beyond me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

If you recall, Sabot, it came out in court that it was her own daughter by her first marriage he had been molesting. The whole thing is just horrible.

I should think the child welfare people feel dreadful, that they didn't act in time to get the two young children to a place of safety.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 pm

bb1 wrote:If you recall, Sabot, it came out in court that it was her own daughter by her first marriage he had been molesting. The whole thing is just horrible.

I should think the child welfare people feel dreadful, that they didn't act in time to get the two young children to a place of safety.

Really? I didn't know that. Her own daughter? Shit. And The Social Services left her second daughter in his vicinity? That has made me feel ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 pm

They did try to get the children, Sabot, but the family fled to Europe - and the rest is history.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16156123

Former Butlins entertainer Smith, who appeared as a guest psychic on Living TV's Most Haunted, was found guilty in December 2010 of rape, attempted rape, indecency with a child and indecent assault between May 1995 and May 2004.
Liverpool Crown Court heard at the time how he would attempt to hypnotise, hit and bully his young female victim, who is now in her 20s, to get her to comply.
Smith, originally from North Shields, had regular access to the victim.
The couple, who shared a surname but were not married, fled the UK in December 2007 after Smith was accused of sex attacks on the girl.
He was extradited back to the UK. Days later his partner was accused of smothering the children with a plastic bag.
No date has been set for Lianne Smith's trial in Spain.

She was not charged with anything at that point, so I suspect Social Services' hands were tied, legally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Quite possibly their hands were tied, Bonny, since he hadn't actually been convicted of anything at that point. I just don't understand the mother's complete denial of what was later proved to be fact. I just don't believe that these mothers are totally unaware. It did go on for a number of years, and she had no idea? Really?
And she was obviously unhinged or she would never have done such a terrible thing to those small children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree, Sabot. Personally, I would have stuck a knife in the barsteward, but hey, that's just me!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Wasn't the mother something to do with Social Services---didn't she work for them?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:03 pm

She did indeed, Rhodes - this is an excellent interview with the daughter Smith abused:

Sarah suspects her mother was offering ‘personal services’ in the days before she secured better, more respectable work — first in a library and eventually, ironically, as a child protection expert for Cumbria County Council.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365479/Lianne-Smith-callously-ignored-years-sex-abuse-TV-hypnotist-lover.html#ixzz1kUDTxKnn

Her mother sounds insane, frankly:

Tragically, Sarah’s relief at Martin Smith’s arrest and extradition was short-lived. For less than two weeks later, her half-siblings were dead and their mother was in prison accused of their murder, having allegedly told police that she had killed Becky and baby Daniel rather than have them taken into care over the abuse charges against her partner.
‘I thought Becky needed protecting only from him,’ says Sarah, fighting back tears.
‘Never in a million years did I ever think she would need protecting from our mother, too.
‘How can an intelligent, rational, loving person kill two young children with their whole lives ahead of them . . . and one just a baby?’ she asks.
‘I’ll never understand and I can never forgive her for it. The worst part is that Becky and Daniel needn’t have been taken into care. I’d told social services that I would happily bring them up as my own if they were taken away from my mother. But it seems she would rather they were dead than live with me. She wouldn’t even let me and Chris bring their bodies home to Britain for a proper funeral. They were buried in Spain with no family present to say goodbye.’

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:14 pm

oh yeh, def off her rocket that one--------poor kids being saddled with a mother like that
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:24 pm

So Sarah reported his abuse of her to save her little sister, after years of keeping quiet. Hardly a spiteful or vengeful act brought on by a fit of peak. Just plain fear for her baby sister.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down