JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Rui Pedro´s case update

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rui Pedro´s case update - Page 2 Empty Re: Rui Pedro´s case update

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 am

No one has ever made a great song and dance about before, Pedro. Portuguese Citizens were either stitched up or ignored. Fortunately Amaral Failed to be able to do that to The McCanns, but he gave it a good shot, and would have stitched them up if he could have gotten away with it.
But too many people were aware of his reputation to let him storm through this one unchallenged.

And I would still like to know why Rui Pedro's parents have had to wait 13 years for a trial when the evidence has been there from the start.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 am

Sabot, your words are mine, I also would like to know,why, knowing the disgusting behaviour amaral showed in the Cipriano case, why PJ or someone else allowed gonçalo amaral, to be involved in the abduction of Praia da Luz. That someone (whoever he is) has also to answer, exactly like gonçalo amaral, who has also to answer.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, your words are mine, I also would like to know,why, knowing the disgusting behaviour amaral showed in the Cipriano case, why PJ or someone else allowed gonçalo amaral, to be involved in the abduction of Praia da Luz. That someone (whoever he is) has also to answer, exactly like gonçalo amaral, who has also to answer.

I do so agree, Pedro. UK Justice may not be perfect but there is no way Amaral would have remained even on duty in England. He would have been suspended pending Trial. And then sacked with loss of Pension when he was found Guilty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 am

You know what I find most scarey about the Cipriano case? It would never even have come to court in the UK or US.

The courts may - and do - have their flaws, but they tend to want little things like actual EVIDENCE, not made-up 'thesis' from lazy police officers.

It would never have gone further than the prosecutor's desk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm

bb1 wrote:You know what I find most scarey about the Cipriano case? It would never even have come to court in the UK or US.

The courts may - and do - have their flaws, but they tend to want little things like actual EVIDENCE, not made-up 'thesis' from lazy police officers.

It would never have gone further than the prosecutor's desk.

You are right, Bonny. It would never have come to court in UK or US. I still don't understand why It did in Portugal, and even less do I understand why the two of them weren't released when it became obvious what had happened, Or at least given an Appeal.
Oh, I forgot. The PJ destroy Evidence after a Trial.

Oh, I forgot. There was no Evidence to destroy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Be fair now, Sabot - they had photos from some DIY magazine, or the local ironmongers, of what the evidence might have looked like, if there had been any.

Odd, isn't it, how the other children in the house didn't notice all this incest going on, or the dismemberment? Or the whole house supposedly being scrubbed with petrol?

Or ask why bits of their sister were being stored in the family fridge?

The whole thing is a piece of nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Actually, if I remember correctly, the fridge door didn't even close properly, let alone have enough space to store a body. And God knows where the family stored the milk in that heat while all of this was going on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

And I would still like to know why Rui Pedro's parents have had to wait 13 years for a trial when the evidence has been there from the start..

Yep, why 13 years? Has a vital witness died? Make it easier for the charges to stick? Just a thought.

Dunno what to think really, but the facts remain that there were a clutch of abductions in a very small area and in a short time span. Ruis was the last but one. And the son of an elite was taken in by the PJ (now I am doing this from memory becos the info was whooshed) and, I think, had charges dropped, A warning was definitely given.

Catkins on pfa2 and myths will verify that she saw something along these lines too.

Other things too which lead me to think this was for a mastermind, rather than for Alfonso per se..

The fact remains that an elite / group/ mastermind may have got off because of this case. I am not saying that Alfonso was completely innocent, Pedro; just that I dont believe he was the mastermind ... the main perpetrator. The one who must be caught at all costs, before other kids go.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2