JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

+7
crazytony
Maggs
rhodes
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
Pedro Silva
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  barbiecar Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 am

lily wrote:Don't forget that she had to pay for their McDonalds, as always. However, that didn't stop her from 'loving the bones of him'. Pcorneater

Just a little thought, from the back of my mind, bentit isn't single is he? I wonder how Mrs Bentit the younger is feeling at the prospect of the dark brown debs, her revelations of sexual infidelity and her protestations of deep love for her husband is feeling at the moment?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:22 am

More to the point, barbie, how's she going to feel with the media camped outside the house and her husband's nefarious deeds plastered all over the papers and probably on the TV as well? And his kids? And what about his grandchild? Can you imagine the taunts if he is in school? If I was his wife I would have shown him the door long ago. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 am

MM;

Petition for Full Public Enquiry
NoStone Today at 8:07 am

http://cbenevides.blogspot.com/2012/01/petition-for-full-public-enquiry-into.html#!/2012/01/petition-for-full-public-enquiry-into.html

Target: 2.000
Sponsored by: Alan-Marc Logoa

Don't they know that that is Bennett, using an anagram of 'Goncalo Amaral'?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He will probably hand over all their names and addies to the High Court to spread the blame, sorry, I mean show how much support he has Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Lamplighter wrote:More to the point, barbie, how's she going to feel with the media camped outside the house and her husband's nefarious deeds plastered all over the papers and probably on the TV as well? And his kids? And what about his grandchild? Can you imagine the taunts if he is in school? If I was his wife I would have shown him the door long ago. LL

So would I.

I really do feel sorry for her, there is a whole pantomine unfolding, the last "embarrassment" with Bennett and Butler was hilarious, I mean, who wasn't waiting for the sex angle there? Butler never fails to disappoint on any front, she just had to supply it.

Mrs Bennett has no choice, no voice. Alright, she does but a lady of a certain age, living a quiet life, not exactly throwing her hat in the ring in support of her husband. Now Butler, the "woman spurned" is back on the scene.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:47 pm

barbiecar wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:More to the point, barbie, how's she going to feel with the media camped outside the house and her husband's nefarious deeds plastered all over the papers and probably on the TV as well? And his kids? And what about his grandchild? Can you imagine the taunts if he is in school? If I was his wife I would have shown him the door long ago. LL

So would I.

I really do feel sorry for her, there is a whole pantomine unfolding, the last "embarrassment" with Bennett and Butler was hilarious, I mean, who wasn't waiting for the sex angle there? Butler never fails to disappoint on any front, she just had to supply it.

Mrs Bennett has no choice, no voice. Alright, she does but a lady of a certain age, living a quiet life, not exactly throwing her hat in the ring in support of her husband. Now Butler, the "woman spurned" is back on the scene.
What we don't know is how he treats her. Is she an equal partner in the marriage or is she the 'little woman' at home, relegated to the kitchen and the bedroom? Does she have any say in anything? And also, is he kind to her or .... I will not speculate, it is none of my business to do so in such a matter, but his behaviour does throw up certain markers, does it not? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

bb1 wrote:MM;

Petition for Full Public Enquiry
NoStone Today at 8:07 am

http://cbenevides.blogspot.com/2012/01/petition-for-full-public-enquiry-into.html#!/2012/01/petition-for-full-public-enquiry-into.html

Target: 2.000
Sponsored by: Alan-Marc Logoa

Don't they know that that is Bennett, using an anagram of 'Goncalo Amaral'?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He will probably hand over all their names and addies to the High Court to spread the blame, sorry, I mean show how much support he has Pcorneater
Telegraph:Retired lawyer faces jail for 'harassing' Kate and Gerry McCann - Page 6 Eejut

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
barbiecar wrote:

So would I.

What we don't know is how he treats her. Is she an equal partner in the marriage or is she the 'little woman' at home, relegated to the kitchen and the bedroom? Does she have any say in anything? And also, is he kind to her or .... I will not speculate, it is none of my business to do so in such a matter, but his behaviour does throw up certain markers, does it not? LL hmmm hmmm

Totally.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-no-good-ive-just-got-to-ask.html

I must confess, I was struck by his even complexion tone - maybe a touch of the tinted moisturizer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm

My first reaction on seeing that picture was how ill he looked. His skin is grey. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm

You can see why everyone thinks he is a pensioner, he looks far older than his years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 pm

bb1 wrote:You can see why everyone thinks he is a pensioner, he looks far older than his years.
I am about 7 years older than him and I look half his age - and I'm not boasting!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-found-it-peter-and-bennett.html

Wonder if that is going to be used in court? Can you imagine how revolted the good people of the UK would be if they saw those vile imaginings from Bennett?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm

That lunatic TTW4, has picked a good time to surface, hasn't he? I sometimes think he is the cleverest WUM of the lot, and I do hope Bennett starts spouting some of his rubbish in court.

His claim that the part of Madeleine McCann was actually played by Murat's daughter is his best yet.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Wasn't there something on the BBC last night about Lee Bakewell, or something like that?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm

If there was, Tony, I didn't see it, the only thing I watched properly was a rather harrowing documentary about the Concordia sinking.

I'll check round and see if I can find anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 pm

zamposAnthony Bennett

2nite 7.30pm: BBC TV EAST INSIDE OUT programme on #LeeBalkwell death also available on iPlayer #EssexPolice #Corruption http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-16731805

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Well, there doesn't seem to be anything to back up Bennett's allegations - or his excuse to being so vile to Lee's widow and child, Tony:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-16731805

Lee Balkwell cement mixer death: Police probe 'flawed'

By Debbie Tubby, Julian Sturdy and Mark Bulstrode

Police made crucial mistakes in a "seriously flawed" investigation into the death of a man found in the mechanism of a cement mixer lorry, a highly-critical report has revealed.

Lee Balkwell, 33, died from multiple injuries at a farm in Upminster, Essex, on 18 July 2002.

An Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) report found eight senior officers made 25 errors.

Essex Police said three officers would receive a "formal debrief".

"It is clear that there were failings during the course of the investigation and subsequent reviews," said a police spokesman.

"Deputy Chief Constable Derek Benson has sent a letter of apology to Lee's father Les Balkwell and Lee's partner Lorraine Mitchinson for the failings."

Les Balkwell believes his son was murdered and that his death was "staged" to make it appear an accident.

He said he was satisfied with the report's findings but wanted a murder inquiry to be opened.

But the IPCC report said it had not found any evidence of a crime or anything to back up Mr Balkwell's claims of corruption.

An inquest in 2008 returned a verdict of unlawful killing through gross negligence.

Investigation failures
Police said the majority of mistakes concerned the "initial investigation" and added improvements had been made since.

The spokesman said three officers would be subject to a formal debrief with the force's deputy chief constable.

Mr Balkwell said the number of mistakes "beggars belief".

The IPCC, which investigated 92 complaints made by Mr Balkwell, found 19 were substantiated against at least one officer. Of the 19 complaints, 11 were fully substantiated and eight partially substantiated.

The report found police failed to secure potential evidence, missed chances to interview witnesses and did not treat the death with an "open mind".

Routine lines of inquiry were not pursued and "key actions" expected in a "thorough and comprehensive investigation" were not carried out.

The probe was also brought to an "extremely swift conclusion", IPCC investigators said.

Police failed to check the background of potential suspects and a file presented to prosecutors contained a "paucity" of evidence.

Drilling set concrete
IPCC commissioner Rachel Cerfontyne said: "We found that Mr Balkwell's belief that the original investigation into Lee Balkwell's death was inadequate was well-founded.

"In our view, it was seriously flawed. From the outset, it was mired in assumption that what happened to Lee Balkwell was a tragic accident."

The IPCC upheld complaints against eight senior-ranked officers, including a detective inspector, three chief superintendents and a chief inspector.

Lee Balkwell had been drilling out concrete from the drum of the mixer
Retired haulage firm boss Mr Balkwell, 65, from Hornchurch, Essex, said: "To say that this investigation was seriously flawed is an understatement.

"It beggars belief that so many mistakes could have been made by so many senior officers."

Two police reviews into the investigation have taken place and, in February 2008, the case was referred to the IPCC.

Police are now reviewing the inquiry to decide whether it should be reopened.

Post-mortem tests showed that the lorry driver died from injuries consistent with being drawn into moving parts of the mixer.

'Tragic accident'
David Bromley, who was at the Upminster Concrete Ltd site on the night of the death, rejected any claim an accident had been "staged".

He said there was no suggestion that either he or his son, Simon, who had been working with Lee, were involved in the death.

He described Lee as a "good worker" and a "big loss to us all".

"Everybody liked him," said Mr Bromley. "It was just a tragic accident. I keep saying. That's God's truth."

For more on this story see BBC Inside Out East and iPlayer on Monday at 19:30 GMT.

-------------

It sounds to me more like a stupid and avoidable accident; perhaps the police should have been more thorough and brought charges of criminal negligence?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Well, there doesn't seem to be anything to back up Bennett's allegations - or his excuse to being so vile to Lee's widow and child, Tony:

No there isn't Bonny, and Bennett didn't even get a mention. HoHum.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:32 pm

this truly shows the disgusting person / moron TB truly is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:this truly shows the disgusting person / moron TB truly is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5lCyfAmw9g

I laugh every time I hear that, Pedro biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:05 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-no-good-ive-just-got-to-ask.html

I must confess, I was struck by his even complexion tone - maybe a touch of the tinted moisturizer?

Not only that, Bonny. He's had powder applied to reduce the shine. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Let's face it, apart from the basic material which no one can do much about, it is a jolly good photograph, no doubt entirely due to the expertise of the photographer.
Well done, Paul Grover.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

You are right, Sabot, it really is a good photo so, yes, the photographer is talented.

So no matter what, Bennett can say he got a good photo out of his exercise in stupidity.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm

I think Bennett should have borrowed his mummy's lipstick, he looks rather bloodless....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 pm

bb1 wrote:I think Bennett should have borrowed his mummy's lipstick, he looks rather bloodless....
I still say he is wearing foundation.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next