JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens

3 posters

Go down

Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens Empty Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 am

Many observers have been troubled by recent utterances from the self-styled 'profiler' Pat Brown. Not least, it would appear, the fine men and women of the FBI Academy at Quantico, who it seems Searched for info about her with the terms:

pat brown criminal profiler is a joke

Ms Brown was seen boasting to her admirers earlier tonight:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Even my cat left her kittens with me when she took a break. Profile of Maddie #McCann at Amazon.com-US readers http://tinyurl.com/3doxs94

Just as it should be - a safe pair of hands with vulnerable small animals!

Sadly, there is a huge inconsistency in Ms Brown's claims to reliable animal husbandry.

Because, in the course of a rant at the mother of a missing child, she revealed:

When my daughter cooked our kittens by accident in the dryer, I cancelled Christmas.

Many people will find this deeply troubling on several levels.

Ms Brown has clearly pretended to Mommy Cat that the kittens would be safe with her.

The kittens have suffered a rather unpleasant death in the Brown tumble drier.

Ms Brown has blamed her daughter.

Ms Brown has then wrecked Christmas for the entire Brown family.

Speaking as an 'investigative profiler' with a keen interest in observing pitchforkers outsourcing guilt, sorrybutting and truth-evading, I am afraid I must 'profile' this incident as Ms Brown not telling the truth about the demise of the kittens.

She shows clear signs of malignant narcissism and an inability to accept responsibility.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens Empty Re: Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

I would suggest a leafleting campaign. A few letters to the American Humane Society and to the American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

http://www.humanesociety.org/

http://www.aspca.org/

We could use the Bennett/Butler template for those?

Then we could do a Youtube demanding that Ms Brown answer 48 questions.

Maybe we could use Bennett's Big Brother antic and try to serve her with papers while she is on American TV.

Oh and we mustn't forget Dr. Phil. I'm sure she would be an interesting guest?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens Empty Re: Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:59 am

I would insist she takes a televised lie detector test, as she is clearly hiding something about the death of the kittens Momma Kat entrusted to her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 am

Why was the dryer door not shut? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am

And why was a child left to do the washing, anyway?

Speaking as a qualified 'investigator profiler' (Un of freebird@lyrndskynrd.com) I am afraid Ms Brown's version of events is devoid of logic.

She appears to be ticking all the boxes for 'malignant narcissitic'.

IMO opinion, why didn't Ms Brown call for help as soon as she her daughter realised what had happened?

Why has Ms Brown not offered to take a lie detector test to clear her name?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 am

deleted

Last edited by lily on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 am

If she left a child to do it, how old was the child? Was this a case of possible child endangerment?

Who was the last person to see the kittens? Were there any witnesses? Who discovered them in the dryer?

As a profiler, I think you are right, she HAS to take a lie detector test on live tv.

mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

What did she do with the bodies, eh? I hope she didn't dump them in The Bin, like wot Gonc dun with his dog.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Maybe she smuggled them into a TV studio in her handbag, Sabot?

Too many loose ends and inconsistencies in Ms Brown's version of events, I am afraid.
If she's as innocent as she claims, she should be willing to take a lie detector test to prove it.

If she won't, well, who can blame people who think there is more to the deaths of the animals than meets the eye.

She looks bad-tempered in many photos; maybe she lost her temper and lashed out, and blamed her daughter for something she herself did?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Her mouth is the wrong shape. I say, guilty.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe she smuggled them into a TV studio in her handbag, Sabot?

Too many loose ends and inconsistencies in Ms Brown's version of events, I am afraid.
If she's as innocent as she claims, she should be willing to take a lie detector test to prove it.

If she won't, well, who can blame people who think there is more to the deaths of the animals than meets the eye.

She looks bad-tempered in many photos; maybe she lost her temper and lashed out, and blamed her daughter for something she herself did?

She's got an handbag? Oh well, that's it. we all know about people with handbags.

I think I'd better stop before I stray into the realms of the unacceptable.

PS. Has she got a neck?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Profile Of The Death Of 'Profiler' Brown's Kittens Brown

Her neck is certainly a funny shape...maybe she is a clone? There do seem to be an awful lot of loud-mouthed, empty headed, dyed blondes on TV these days...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:09 pm

But will this latest debacle shut her up, Bonny? I've got a nasty suspicion that it won't.
It's somebody else's fault. It always is with pitch forkers. There is no stopping them because they have no morals.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm

They have already decided that the jury is to blame for shattering their dreams of sending a woman to the electric chair, no doubt with an accompaniment of stupid remarks from talking heads and 100 page threads about why the McCanns are lucky they're not in the US...

It's very telling that none of them seem to have grasped that the jury applied the law correctly and that it was the prosecution who were long on hot air and rhetoric, but woefully short on boring old evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I am shocked that no-one is going to be held responsible for the little girl's death, but thank God the jury were not swept along by the prevailing hysteria, and I entirely blame the prosecution for this outcome.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:30 pm

The pitchforkers reach their decisions based on emotions, Bonny. If they looked past the length of their noses and tried to understand how things work, they might reach different conclusions.

The jury selection process can last from a few days to weeks, depending on the case. Prospective jurors are questioned at length by both sides and as Tony has said, the final decision is the judge's. They don't choose on a whim. Juries take their duty seriously.

How were they supposed to bring guilty verdicts when there was not enough evidence to support the charges in this case? They did their job correctly and they may not have liked the result they brought either for all we know.

It is better to acquit a guilty person than to send an innocent person to the chair.
The prosecutor should not have set the charges at such a high bar.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 pm

It is very worrying to me that The Prosecution actively wanted The Death Penalty. This is not the reasonable and measured attitude that I expect from supposedly experienced and well balanced Attorneys. It is in fact disgusting to me.
And then to so shamefully play on emotions in the pursuit of this when they had no evidence.

I was seriously concerned about The Florida State Bar. The verdict restored my faith some what.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:48 pm

I wonder if this emotional, sometimes hysterical, reasoning, is the cause of the pitchforkers so often falling for charlatans and fakes?
They never, ever stop to think about things logically, as their reactions to the Anthony verdict proved.

Their reasoning seemed to be, Nancy Grace and Pat Brown say she dunnit, so I will agree with them because they're famous.

Not one of them seems to have stopped to ask,

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:56 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder if this emotional, sometimes hysterical, reasoning, is the cause of the pitchforkers so often falling for charlatans and fakes?
They never, ever stop to think about things logically, as their reactions to the Anthony verdict proved.

Their reasoning seemed to be, Nancy Grace and Pat Brown say she dunnit, so I will agree with them because they're famous.

Not one of them seems to have stopped to ask,

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Anyone who fell for Coldwater's Crap has got to be thick. The truth is that they want to believe the worst of people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:19 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Nice one, Tony!

It's nothing to do with 'Only In America' - every nation gets their fair share of snake-oil salesmen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Complete contradiction, isn't it, Mrs Trellis?

There's 'profiler' Brown boasting about how her cat trusted her to look after the kittens - when in the course of a rant she has revealed that kittens died in the Brown clothes drier.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Pat Brown is the one who needs to STFU.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm

I think, personally, it is too late for her, Sabot. From what I have seen she jumps on every bandwagon going, but what she was thinking of this time, I do not know.
She has got herself involved with fans of Myra Hindley, drag queens with 'issues' - and all over an inaccurate, libellous 'profile' which she didn't even bother to research properly.
Her judgement has proven to be very poor indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Didn't she originally spout off a load of rubbish before anyone knew anything?

She doesn't seem like the sort of person to own up to mistakes later, so not surprising that she is still spouting rubbish.
Besides, what would be her point of advantage or financial gain if she declared The McCanns to be innocent. Much easier and more lucrative to blame other people if she is ever proved wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down