JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

+3
crazytony
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Empty WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Blackm10

It is a clear statement that she is trying to extort money from the McCanns because they have young children; she thinks they are going to give in to her threats.

That kind of thing goes down sooooo well with judges - NOT; they really don't like people who scheme to blackmail money out of families.

It tends to cause them to tell the blackmailer to pay all the costs, amongst other things.

Oh, and PS - nice of B$own to admit that the McCanns are in the right, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 pm

I cannot believe her complete failure to understand legal matters. She is showing herself to be more stupid with each passing day. I hope she keeps it up. It will make for even more interesting reading in the newspapers. She really does want to be hated, doesn't she?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

bb1 wrote:WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Blackm10

It is a clear statement that she is trying to extort money from the McCanns because they have young children; she thinks they are going to give in to her threats.

That kind of thing goes down sooooo well with judges - NOT; they really don't like people who scheme to blackmail money out of families.

It tends to cause them to tell the blackmailer to pay all the costs, amongst other things.

Oh, and PS - nice of B$own to admit that the McCanns are in the right, isn't it?
If Brown has hired Bremmner, I cannot see Patty being her client for long.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Jayelles wrote:You mean it's not going to be:-

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Pbmadeleinethegiftthatk

Oh. My. God. That is somewhere beyond vile - no, I can't see Bremner wanting B$own as a client for long when she sees these.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 pm

How outrageous can a big mouth get? mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Holy shit!!!!!!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I do hope someone lets Nancy Grace know what her 'star' is up to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I don't see Ms Bremner - or Nancy Grace - wanting anything to do with B$own when this lands on their desks, Jayelles.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

The evil witch knew the McCann lawyers would step in.
It was her whole intention to get them to react so she could sue!
I NEED TO GO KICK A ROCK!!!!!!!!!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 pm

In the words of the great Mr Steve Tyler, Tony...

DON'T GET MAD, GET EVEN Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Well done in finding that, Jay. Of course she did that knowing full well that Kate's book was a best seller and so she was hoping hers would be too, vicariously.

What an exploiting leach she is.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:50 pm

I refuse to call it a 'profile' - it does the impossible and manages to be even worse than one of Bennett's leaflets.

B$own is the worst of their Pied Pipers yet; she didn't even pretend to care, all she saw, all along was WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Well done on keeping all that, Jayelles - yes, the scheme is pretty clear now. As you say, she thought she could piggyback Kate McCann's successful book via Amazon.

Instead, in the open market, her leaflet bombed..

Sales Rank: 68,619

on B & N right this minute.

Mind you, it shows what total contempt B$own has for her pitchforker fans, that she was scheming this while blowing kisses to them and telling them they were wunnerful, wunnerful people.

It also shows how FEW of them there are, that in a free market, well, B$own just couldn't cut it, could she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm pretty sure there is a law against what she has done. I will know shortly. mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 pm

There is, it is called extortion.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:12 pm

You can't fake insincerity, can you....B$own's gushing sales pitch was saved, I see:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN Brownb10

Phoney as a $9 bill. No wonder she had a tanty at Amazon, she thought she was going to use a successful book to sell her leaflet and saw WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN 6

What was it that American commentator called her? Ah yes, a GRIFTER.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 pm

crazytony wrote:There is, it is called extortion.

Nice trail she has left all over the internet, isn't it? Maybe she can get Ms Bremner to defend her in a criminal court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 pm

bb1 wrote:

Oh. My. God. That is somewhere beyond vile - no, I can't see Bremner wanting B$own as a client for long when she sees these.

That is such shite that I can't believe she said that. I will not even try to understand.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 pm

crazytony wrote:I'm pretty sure there is a law against what she has done. I will know shortly. mad

Make it a nasty one. Please.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 pm

All sorts of stuff has been saved - not by me, I missed a lot of this:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN React10

I could see B$own ending up on criminal charges over this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Oh dear. That just proves the June twitter post that she intended to extort from the McCanns

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Doesn't it just, Tony? It's been a scam from the start. Someone best tell her, it isn't going to work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:00 pm

I do love the irony of her phony post on Bennett's site about getting the word out to the media. She needn't worry, that's all being taken care of. But not the way she hoped.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 pm

No wonder B$own's leaflet was so sloppy and unresearched, and that she didn't bother to correct her many errors - it didn't matter what garbage was in it, it was only a means to an end.

She knew her audience all right, though - they lapped it all up. She must be laughing her head off at their gullibility.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

I think that whoever called her a Grifter, knew what they were talking about.

This is going to look so outrageous in the newspapers. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next