JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The sick minds of the McCann-haters

+11
Rose
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
barbiecar
Maggs
Anita
lily
bb1
15 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Nurse! Nurse! She's got the keyboard again!

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@nowaymojo That PRopaganda video you're talking about is produced for Lift Consulting, #McCann #PR. Paid for from people's donations!

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@nowaymojo It's an odious PRopaganda piece paid for by people who were conned into donatiing 'to help find Maddie'.! #McCann #Fraud #Scam

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This is what she's on about:

I do hope someone breaks it to her gently that Contemporâneos are one of Portugal's foremost comedy teams, who have made countless videos.

Or is it better to leave her, happy in her fantasy world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The sick minds of the McCann-haters - Page 10 Empty Re: The sick minds of the McCann-haters

Post  greenink211 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:04 am

It is the video from 3 years ago (2.02 mins) called "Exclusive New Video: Madeleine McCann" in the right hand column of this page. Unfortunately it does not play. I wonder was it accompanied by music. Since 2008 Youtube have clamped down dramatically on the use of music used without permission in personal videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xklamation/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=7

I wonder how exclusive this video was. It may be elsewhere on the internet of course.

The Chris Stedman tweets do NOT refer to the same video as JillyCL is referring to.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

I wonder how exclusive this video was. It may be elsewhere on the internet of course

You can see the number of views on a couple of the stills; it's had just under 20,000, which doesn't make it awfully secret....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 am

The video has no music, just Portuguese dialogue. Shots of a packet of pills and some shots of literature related to missing and abducted children. And a picture of Madeleine. One novel to do with murder. Nothing at all suspicious. Boring in fact.
I think we have heard about this years ago.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 am

Re: More timewarps by the Blacksmith Bureau
aiyoyo Yesterday at 8:42 pm

Dear or dear!
Does anyone remember Coldwater?
Well, a lot of the things he said (from source apparently) fit into this Blacksmith's piece.

Says it all, really rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 pm

I suppose they had to resurrect Coldwater at some point. Cold metal sheets and frozen bodies, and all that wot Amaral said.
And Leicester Police went to a BBQ at his house, you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 pm

How spooky, Sabot....

I remember coldwater aiyoyo. I wasn't a follower, but IIRC his source was Leicester police, they came to a BBQ at coldwater's house. Was it he/her who told us of the "sheet of metal"? Apart from that they said they bred Dalmations.

Times really must be desperate for Gonc and the Team if smiffy is reduced to resurrecting the Ghost of Coldwater. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm

It might be more interesting if any of their ramblings made any sense, Bonny. But they persistently contradict themselves and each other.
Really pathetically desperate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm

bb1 wrote:How spooky, Sabot....

I remember coldwater aiyoyo. I wasn't a follower, but IIRC his source was Leicester police, they came to a BBQ at coldwater's house. Was it he/her who told us of the "sheet of metal"? Apart from that they said they bred Dalmations.

Times really must be desperate for Gonc and the Team if smiffy is reduced to resurrecting the Ghost of Coldwater. Pcorneater
Coldwater is Adam Morely the dalmation man, right?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 pm

The very one, Tony - times must be hard if they are now harking back to him and his WUM-mery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Half of these people weren't around when Coldwater was doing his nasty thing, and spreading lies, so they don't even know who he was or how badly he misled the pillocks. So now his sheit is turning into Troof for the next generation Pitch Forkers.
Call me old fashioned, but second hand Pitch Forking is even worse than the original.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:57 pm

What did happen to Coldwater?

I assume he is another one who has fallen by the wayside.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:What did happen to Coldwater?

I assume he is another one who has fallen by the wayside.

He mentioned on Forum that his Dalmation Bitch had given birth to a very large litter. And then the story with his name appeared in the press. And I believe he received a warning from his employer about posting on Forums during working hours.
He appears to have retired in shame and fear shortly afterwards.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 pm

I see that the are revamping the "Gerry isn't Madeleine's Father" and "Madeleine was adopted" bollox.

This little gem from Estelle.

A forum member told me once that Kate had told neighbours that Maddie was adopted. Also, another forum member claimed to me in 2007 that she was a friend of a Social Worker in Leicestershire who told her that Gerry McCann phoned her one day to arrange to have Maddie adopted but she talked him out of it. When she heard what had happened to Maddie later, she became very depressed as she felt responsible and then she had a nervous breakdown due to the guilt she suffered and di not work for three months.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:How spooky, Sabot....

Coldwater is Adam Morely the dalmation man, right?

Yes Tony,
He works at Catmose college in Oakham.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Sabot wrote:
I see that the are revamping the "Gerry isn't Madeleine's Father" and "Madeleine was adopted" bollox.

This little gem from Estelle.

A forum member told me once that Kate had told neighbours that Maddie was adopted. Also, another forum member claimed to me in 2007 that she was a friend of a Social Worker in Leicestershire who told her that Gerry McCann phoned her one day to arrange to have Maddie adopted but she talked him out of it. When she heard what had happened to Maddie later, she became very depressed as she felt responsible and then she had a nervous breakdown due to the guilt she suffered and di not work for three months.

What a load of sh*t. They must be about due to revive the 'Vera' WUM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Also, another forum member claimed to me in 2007 that she was a friend of a Social Worker in Leicestershire who told her that Gerry McCann phoned her one day to arrange to have Maddie adopted but she talked him out of it.

Do they really believe crap like that? Maybe they do - Gonc did. I wonder if that particular sicko forker fantasy somehow reached the ears of one of the 'wonderful translators' AKA PJ moles?

That stupid and offensive question came from somewhere - what are the odds on it being one of the forker liars and fantasists.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Also, another forum member claimed to me in 2007 that she was a friend of a Social Worker in Leicestershire who told her that Gerry McCann phoned her one day to arrange to have Maddie adopted but she talked him out of it.

Do they really believe crap like that? Maybe they do - Gonc did. I wonder if that particular sicko forker fantasy somehow reached the ears of one of the 'wonderful translators' AKA PJ moles?

That stupid and offensive question came from somewhere - what are the odds on it being one of the forker liars and fantasists.

It has to be, Bonny. Gonc didn't dream that one up on his own. And it was posted up on a Forum somewhere, some time ago.
As if any parent would phone a Social Worker about getting his child adopted, and said Social Worker then passing along the information to a friend who repeats it on a Forum.
They must think we are all as barmy as Gonc.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm

As it's Estelle, I would lay odds it was the Mirror forum, Sabot.

Gonc got the idea for that sh*t from somewhere, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't from the 'wonderful translators' who swarmed that site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:15 pm

bb1 wrote:As it's Estelle, I would lay odds it was the Mirror forum, Sabot.

Gonc got the idea for that sh*t from somewhere, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't from the 'wonderful translators' who swarmed that site.

It was The Mirror Forum, Bonny. And we all know that this is where Gonc got most of his sick theories. His whole investigation followed what was being posted up by the lynch mob.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if The Lovely Sofia was riveted, and making a note of every nasty idea, possible or not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Sabot, for all we know, Lovely Sofa was one of the Wonderful Translators.

I would think that is the source of that insulting, offensive, question, though. Estelle put that trash from the friend of a friend in a PM to one of the 'wonderful translators'.

Instead of treating it with the contempt it deserved, however, as a malicious, spiteful, invention, said 'wonderful translator' passed it to Gonc.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:55 pm

CSI:Pete is sharing his views on police interrogation:

I used to teach interview technique, and compared it to a tree.
Set the suspect to climb the tree.
If he wishes to go straight to the top and confess then that is fine.
But if not, allow him to commit himself to going out on a branch.
By apparently agreeing and questioning take him further and further out, but do not let on that you have a chain saw
until he is so far out that he cannot get back in time.
Then cut.

Yeah, and what happens when you've totally stuffed up and the 'suspect' is actually innocent, despite all your efforts to frame them?

Oh wait, I know - you show them your ashtray collection.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Another half-wit hounder:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/dumbest-statement-of-year-coming-from.html

quote for the benefit of idiots:

554children have been recovered because of the AMBER Alert.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, for all we know, Lovely Sofa was one of the Wonderful Translators.

I would think that is the source of that insulting, offensive, question, though. Estelle put that trash from the friend of a friend in a PM to one of the 'wonderful translators'.

Instead of treating it with the contempt it deserved, however, as a malicious, spiteful, invention, said 'wonderful translator' passed it to Gonc.

Do we believe in Estelle's friend of a friend? I think Estelle made it up and pretended that it came from the friend of a friend. Her mind is sick and twisted enough to want to cause as much harm as possible without actually being held responsible for spreading what she knew was a great fat lie. She is a thoroughly nasty piece of work. And probably responsible for a lot more than just that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Indeed, she could well have made it up herself, Sabot - we all know what liars and fantasists forkers are.

Can you imagine what a kick she would have got out of her malicious trash being used to torment Kate McCann? Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next